Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2013 SLP Chevy Tahoe 700hp Supercharged Sport Edition Full Test

Edmunds.comEdmunds.com Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 10,315
edited September 2014 in Chevrolet

Comments

• flapsmcgeeflapsmcgee Member Posts: 0
    The LS7 is a small block.
  • quadricyclequadricycle Member Posts: 827
    This sounded like more like a brochure than a review, a lot of hype on the positives and a brief passing on the negatives if they were mentioned at all. The warranty information was vague, there was no mention of ride quality with the sport package, and the whole "we didn't want to do gaudy, tasteless visual modifications but here's some rims". It was then wrapped up with what sounded like a salesman's punchline. Maybe you guys were just really excited about the SUV, but please convey it in a fashion that doesn't make me think you were bribed.
  • tuning_trucktuning_truck Member Posts: 1
    Cool SUV! I'll buy it.
  • msgmfordmsgmford Member Posts: 3
    Oh my I will for sure need to trade my 6.2 in on this one, I got a rise out of the amount of horse power I will be throwing around in this one!
    Chevy once again you continue to always impress me!
    Oh my I will for sure need to trade my 6.2 in on this one, I got a rise out of the amount of horse power I will be throwing around in this one!
    Chevy once again you continue to always impress me!
    I'm ready to trade my 6.2 now, I need to be the only mom with 100 horses under each seat!