Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!
Options

CR-V vs Escape

Comments

• Options
    freeberfreeber Member Posts: 116
    ..to pull ANYTHING out of 36" of mud. And I doubt you'll find a nice pad of pavement right next to that 36" mudhole...;P

We all have heard (somewhere...from someone....hmmmmmm) that the Escape tows 3500 lbs. The arguement is really getting away from what I was saying though, that the CRV can follow (or more appropriately LEAD..lol) an Escape through pretty much anything off road. Pulling somebody out, the Escape will have an advantage to a certain point.
  • Options
    baggs32baggs32 Member Posts: 3,229
    freeber,
    How's this sound? The CR-V can follow the Escape down any trail that anyone who owns one would be willing to travel on.

I've been talking to a few CR-V and Escape owners about beach driving. Next month we're heading to a place where such adventure is allowed. The CR-V owners are all telling me to let air out of the tires because they have had to do so in the past in order to keep moving. The Escape owners tell me that I don't have to because they have never been stuck before (4X4 was obviously on). All of these owners were giving me advice on how to drive on the same exact beach that we are going to.

This seems to be an area where the Escape holds some advantage because of its locking axles. All the same though, I'm probably going to take an air compressor along just in case.
  • Options
    daveghhdaveghh Member Posts: 495
    Baggs,
    You would be silly not to let pressure out of the tire, even with a Range Rover you would want to lower the tire pressure when driving on sand!
  • Options
    steverstever Guest Posts: 52,454
    With all the namecalling going on, you guys are gonna get me rooting for Scape2!

Here's one for you Scape ;-) (5th paragraph).

Steve

Host

SUVs, Vans and Aftermarket & Accessories Message Boards

• Options
    Remember, the CRV is trying to pull the entire vehicle by one wheel. If that wheel is fully inflated, its contact with the surface is minimal.

Minimal contact on slick surface=spin.

Now, once the spin starts (even a little) the RT4WD kicks in, but that could already be to late. Letting the tire pressure down maximizes the contact area helping prevent the V from sinking.

Now on the Escape, when locked in you have twice as many tires moving half the load. (each tire would (and no, this isn't EXACT) move half the load) The odds of spinning are less, but the weight of the vehicle or sudden stops could sink you right in. Lower your air pressure some, have a compressor, and take some carpet strips or boards with you.

Have FUN!
  • Options
    Freeber,
    The CRV could have 25% of power going to all four of the wheels at one moment thus it has the same effect as the Escape.
  • Options
    freeber and davegh,
    I agree that some pressure should be let out too. That's why I was asking everyone I could find. I'll probably go in the morning when the sand is slightly damp (hopefully low tide is then too) to maximize traction.
  • Options
    varmintvarmint Member Posts: 6,326
    "center locking differential.. do you know what this is?? or what it even means??"

What amuses me about this statement is the fact that the Escape doesn't have a true center differential, either. Apparently Scape2 doesn't know the answers to his own questions. The Ford has a rotary blade coupling in the rear differential. The CR-V has a multi-plate clutch pack in the same place. Neither has a true center diff.
  • Options
    The SUV for Beach Sand discussion has some good tips in it too.

Steve

Host

• Options
    "The CRV could have 25% of power going to all four of the wheels at one moment thus it has the same effect as the Escape."

The Escape has the same system in "Auto" mode. That split second that it takes to transfer the power could be detrimental to forward motion on slippery (or slippy as we Pittsburghers say)surfaces. Neither system is fast enough to stop all wheel slippage on slippery surfaces. "On" mode (4X4) in the Escape eliminates that lag by giving full power (25%) to all wheels from the get-go.

I think that adds to what freeber was saying.
  • Options
    Thanks for the link Steve.

I've got to start checking out other threads.
  • Options
    That discussion keeps auto-archiving from lack of posts, but it was a goodie.

Steve
    Host
  • Options
    scape2scape2 Member Posts: 4,123
    You keep saying the 2.4 is every bit as powerful, fast, whatever as the 3.0 in the Escape... READ paragraph 5 in the VUE review that steve linked above.. Yet ANOTHER reviewer says the CRV does not merge as well as even the VUE..
    Ford is now offering 0 percent financing this weekend on all vehicles, even the Escape! Maybe I should be like Hondaman and go take a look... Nope.. My 01 Escape will be completly paid for in 2 years. You Honda fans say the only reason why Ford sells vehicles is because of financing. I would say this does have an influence. TCO does not reflect these special finance deals. Look at my deal, I got .9 for 3 years. My vehicle will be paid for before any of you CRV owners, along with my paying very little interest..
  • Options
    ...give em away I guess.

LOL,

Have a great Holiday weekend fellow US memebers!!
  • Options
    Scape,
    I thought you took merit in the Motor Trend comparison! You know, the Escape won so it must be better then the CRV. If I remember correctly it gave the VUE a lousy acceleration rating compared to the CRV and the Escape. In addition if you read the May Consumer Reports you will also see that they say the VUE is not up to par with the acceleration of the CRV and Escape.

Have a great Holiday Everyone!
  • Options
    dave, you believe what you like. Keep telling yourself over and over again that a 160hp/162ft/lb of torque 4cyl is every bit as powerful, fast whichever than a 200HP 200ft/lb of torque V6.. Sit down indian style, close your eyes, relax your arms and chant... My CRV is the most powerful and fastest SUV in this class.. over and over again....
    Consumer reports rates the EScape at 8.5 Dave, why don't you believe them?? Consumer reports is fastly loosing credability my friend. There is a room here at Edmunds that people have used to tear Consumer reports limb from limb. There bias abounds. They have a target group of readers they want and it shows. Get out on the net dave and search, you will find even other chat rooms that pick apart Consumer reports.. Man! I love the internet! free flowing information...
  • Options
    Dittohead,
    HELLO!!! ANYONE HOME????
    Tire size!!!!
    Final Gear Ratio
    CRV 4.7!
    Escape 3.7!
    CRV is geared for acceleration the Escape is geared for Towing! Thats a 25 % difference!

Please respond to this for once! You are the most closed minded engineer I have ever encountered and I am one and work with them everyday! I am tired of hearing this 200HP versus 160 HP rhetoric.... Answer to these points for once!

When did I ever say the CRV was the fastest??? I noted when in the 0 to 60 mph test the CRV was faster and when the Escape was faster.
    I am out of here for the weekend!
  • Options
    whothemanwhotheman Member Posts: 169
    C&D tested the Vue at 8.4 0-60 with the CVT and V6.

Escape/Tribute last tested at 8.2 0-60.

According to C&D.

whotheman
  • Options
    intmed99intmed99 Member Posts: 485
    Really, tell me something about off-roading, since i apparently have no clue. What is my 4Runner's rear axle?? Isn't it the same as in the highly-regarded Toyota Tacoma in off-roading?? BTW, most of the running gear is up to 3/4-1 ton standards on American trucks. The front wheel bearings were actually the same one's used in 1-ton Chevrolet's.

Hmmm, 4Runner not good in off-roading?? geez, it just has 36/28 degree approach/departure angles (better than Xterra...dumbass). Ground clearance of 11"...hmmm, can't seem to think of too many vehicles with that ground clearance. What is the wheelbase on an Xterra??

Have YOU looked under a 4Runner lately?? BOXED front suspension arms....SOLID control arms for the rear axle. Yup, NOT stamped steel control arms (weaker than boxed/solid) like on Xterra, Explorers, Pathfinders, Grand Cherokee.... Rear suspension travel is one of the best in ANY class of SUV (stock!). 4-wheel traction control system, with NO engine-power limiter (unlike those on Mercedes, Ford, etc.). Engine?? Well, it does make 80% of it's torque as low as 1000 RPMs...not too shabby!

Here is something funny, my 4Runner was designed in 1996, yet it has BETTER crash testing results than your 2001 design?? Hmmm...things that make you go hmmmm....

BTW, like what VARMINT said, your Escape does NOT have a "center differential". Have you looked at your Escape's control arms for the front and rear suspension???? They are thin, stamped steel arms! The '02 CRV has BOXED control front arms. Should i go on?? Geez....
  • Options
    bessbess Member Posts: 972
    Generally the higher the ratio, the BETTER the towing capacity gets. Also the higher the ratio the better the acceleration will be. The sacrifice of the higher ratio is higher engine rpm's at a given speed, thus using more fuel..

For example, in my pickup truck (f250 superduty) I have 4.10 rear end ratio vs the standard 3.73. The 4.10 make acceleration a little better, and helps in the towing capacity..

So, your statement about 'the crv is geared for acceleration and the Escape is geared for towing' is not supported by the simple fact that one ratio is higher than the others..

I'll assume your numbers are correct on the final gearing.

More realisticlly, the Escape is set for a lower final drive ratio in order to try to maximize MPG's. The larger, higher torque V6 allows the Escape to have this lower ratio gear and yet maintain good acceleration characteristics.

If the Escape had a ratio the same as the CRV, it could tow even more and accelerate even faster.. (I say 'could' tow more, becase there many many other factors that determine towing capacity than just engine size and gear ratio. Tranny heat dissapation, clutch (if equipped), brakes, frame structure, suspension, wheelbase etc)

The CRV's smaller displacement engine can use the higher ratio which does aid it's acceleration, also helps it in towing as much as it can. MPG's are still good because of the smaller engine, and Honda makes efficent engines, no doubt there.
  • Options
    Wrong board, but the Tacoma rear axle is not of the same caliber of a 3/4 or 1 ton truck.. The Tacoma is a solid off-road machine. The one huge edge the Tacoma has over most other pickups which off-road fanatics love is the factory equipped locking rear diff, (only found on TRD package). Your 4runner doesn't have this..

More on topic. The Escape and CRV can easily handle the off road conditions for what they were designed for.. Gravel roads, paths to your favorite fishing hole, fire roads, etc.
  • Options
    Anyone want to revisit the power to weight ratio of these makes? (I would, but you know me and math ).

I'm thinking more in terms of, say, 5 to 6 hp per pound rather than a graph, btw.

Steve
    Host
  • Options
    hondaman02hondaman02 Member Posts: 250
    For your information my friend......my CRV is ALREADY paid for so use someone else for your strange examples! In 2 years, yours will not be worth much anyways so maybe you should trade it in now!

I am willing to bet that if you attempted to buy a new Escape, Ford would give you very little for the one you got because of these low rates! That is the difference "bud"!

You also better have fun with what Edmunds said about the CRV's lack of merging power compared to the VUE because starting very soon Honda will be powering this vehicle with 240 wonderful reliable HP! Can't wait to hear your reactions then! LOL........They also said it felt faster than your Ford so don't dwell on that too hard!
  • Options
    odie6lodie6l Member Posts: 1,173
    My Escape is worth more than I paid for it and it's 1yr old with 21000 miles.
    Reason being is I olnly had to pay $5000 for my escape. I had traded in my 1998 stratus and my deceiced M.I.L. '95 grand am on an ordered escape... when time came due to finance..I only owed $5000 so, I just wrote them a check out of my saving... It is so nice not having a car payment... LOL

Odie

PS - Oh and the dealer put my escape on their Dyno to check to see if the Tornado made any difference after 3000 miles of being in the engine. Results were 215hp and 210 lbs-ft torque. And that is on the v-6... now who's being skeptical.
  • Options
    the old "my car is paid for" was coming from Hondaman02.. this is typical. If your 2000, or 2001 CRv was paid for why did you get rid of it?? it was brand new?? And, why in past posts did it sound like you had to "deal" with the dealership??
    Not jiving here hondaman.. And once again we have the typical Honda drone response of "your Ford will not be worth, yada, yada, yada.."..
    I paid 21,800 for a vehicle that is better optioned than yours, if you use Edmunds my vehicle is worth about 20K when optioned correctly.
    I still only have 2 years to pay and my payments are very low, below $200! i am way in the black on my Escape.
    by the way, intemd, I havn't forgotten you..
  • Options
    tidestertidester Member Posts: 10,059
    Of course you will report your profit to the IRS in the event you sell it! :-)

tidester
    Host
    SUVs; Aftermarket & Accessories
  • Options
    Yes, the rear axle of Tacoma/4Runner/Tundra/Sequoia (all the same size) are not of a 1-ton truck; however, it's wheel bearings, joints, etc. are! (Please RE-read what i wrote.) Axle size of the 4Runner is more than adequate for an SUV it's size. (Just the fact that the 4Runner has the same axle as the Sequoia is pretty impressive!) In addition, the 4Runner also has 4.10 axle ratio...with a "crawl ratio" of 29.5, which is better than most other off-roading SUV in it's class, including the Xterra, Pathfinder, Explorer, and Land Rover Discovery!

The '02 4Runner does NOT need a rear locker. Why? Because it has 4-wheel traction system, similar to ones use on Land Rover Discover, Land Cruiser, etc. It able to provide ONE wheel traction (if the 3 other wheels have no traction). Before 2000, 4Runner HAD the same locker that is found on the Tacoma...but when 2001 were updated with this 4-wheel traction control, the locker became obsolete.

Oh yeah, the 4Runner also has a FULLY-BOXED frame that is fully-welded (not bolted, like some other American SUVs). Cross-members are ALSO boxed.

Back to topic, there is really no competition between the Escape and CRV in terms of quality ride, smoothness, and just plain technological sophistication. The Escape's ONLY advantage is the V6, but even then, the CRV can match it in terms of acceleration. Body structure...no contest. Crash tests proved that! Cargo space...CRV. Road/wind noise...no contest again. I am really not sure what all the argument for the Escape is??

For more 4Runner arguments, please join me on the Edmunds' 4Runner forum.

Scape...how can you not forget about me?? Hahaha, are you doing your research now? Thanks.
  • Options
    Why I got rid of it is my business and yes I said before that I did not have a car payment and that I only had to pay 1200$ for my trade. I am a lucky one I guess. Go back and read the posts not what you want to read!

I will not tell you what I do for a living because it does not concern you however I will say yada yada yada yada!!!!!!!! I will say that I am NOT an engineer! LOL. By the way in two years you will also be in the red with your Escape!!! LOL

p.s. Be careful what you say to intmed cause he is a quick draw!
  • Options
    Scape.....how do you know what options I took? Did you contact my dealer? All I lost was leather and I was kind of happy about that but I did take a lot of other things that I am sure you don't have!Keep trying! LOL
  • Options
    What about that article in Automobile magazine scape??????
  • Options
    "I work with money everyday in my job and I am lucky to have people that can check this stuff for me and I am also lucky that I don't have to finance my vehicles so this was well verified by people who know what they are doing! Besides, I beleive the dealer made most of his money off my 2001 anyways!"

Now scape read between the lines what I said way back then and pay attention!
  • Options
    when you owe $85000 for Income Tax after a mother-in-law passes away...then talk to me. LOL

Odie
  • Options
    You know, I can't even remember the last time I saw a 4 Runner or Tacoma on the road. What do they look like again?
  • Options
    tidestertidester Member Posts: 10,059
    Your secret is safe with us!

tidester
    Host
    SUVs; Aftermarket & Accessories
  • Options
    Whotheman - Re: post# 2017. Saturn does not sell a VUE with both the CVT and the V6. The V6 only comes with a 5 speed auto. The CVT is only available with the I4.

Scape2 - The 4Runner is a beast off-road. Next to the Trooper it's probably the best stock off-roader in the mid-size range. It's certainly better than anything Ford puts out.

Once more... The only person saying that the CR-V is "more powerful than the Escape" is you. You're putting words in people's mouths. It is true, however, that the 5 speed is clocked as fast as the Escape with the automatic not far behind. Learn to cope.
  • Options
    Ford cannot sustain profitability in the Electric car market. Instead, they turn to Toyota and buy their way into HEVs.

http://biz.yahoo.com/djus/020830/2016000627_1.html

The Five Dumbest Things on Wallstreet; and there's Ford right at the top.

http://www.thestreet.com/_yahoo/markets/dumbestgm/10040090.html

In our last installment, we found that Ford will no longer pursue new clean-car technologies. In this issue, we find that they are giving their EV program the axe. The only green technology they have on the table was purchased from Toyota. This next one gives some insight into their alternative fuel program.

http://biz.yahoo.com/rc/020830/autos_ford_1.html

• Options
    I think its great your vehicles are paid off right away, I do the same with mine as well. Ford wasn't offering the 0% interest when I bought my Escape.

In your previous posts you mentioned how high the resale value is of the 01 CRV and backed it by saying that you only had to pay $1200 to go from your 01 to 02..
    But now it sounds like your 01 was more equipped than 02, (leather seats etc). So it wasn't like your 01 only lost $1200 in value.. It had to have lost a little more than that..

Even if there was some difference in how your 2 CRV's were equipped, still only $1200 is a great deal.. Edmunds calculates that there's at least $3000 difference trading in the highest line 01 CRV, to the bottom of the line 02 CRV.

You mention that the dealer will make all his money by selling your 01.. How is this? Why would someone buy the 01 when they can get an 02 for about the same $$? Banks also often give a better rate on new vs used vehicles..

I think in your specific case, the dealer didn't make squat in the way of $$ from you on this case, however I assumed he earned a long term customer in your business, which in the long term is probably worth more..

You are a lucky person.. You have described a series of problems you've had with an Escape unlike any other person I've heard of (in person and online), and then pull off a great deal on a brand new 02 Honda coupled with getting well over estimated dealer trade in value for your 01 CRV.
    If I were in your shoes, I'd be driving a Honda as well.
  • Options
    Please link me to where it says the CRV control arms are not stamped and are stronger than the Escapes?? I have had these vehicles on lifts side by side in a HOnda dealership. In no way are you going to convince me the suspension of the CRv is stronger. The metals were thin if not thinner than the Escapes! The Escape has more payload, more towing capacity, more max payload, more GVWR than the CRV? and you are saying the suspension on the Escape is weaker??? Escape also has more skidplates along with more ground clearance then the CRV!
    You are calling the control TracIITM system non-high tech?? when the CRV doesn't even have this ability?? The CRV has to "slip" in order to engage its system, which by then its probably too late. The Escape can be engaged with a switch, the CRV cannot.
  • Options
    ...do you have that phrase Macroed or something? The fact that you keep using it is making you seem like you have nothing else to offer.
  • Options
    Escape has more ground clearance...most literature shows it has a 7.8" clearance, with CRV having 8.1". Am i wrong??

Bigger suspension parts does NOT mean stronger. If you crawl under a 2002 CRV and look at the FRONT control arms, you will see it is BOXED. That is, the arm consist of two pieces of metal WELDED together...you can see the welding if you look. On the Escape, the arms are just a piece of steel. Check to see if your ESCAPE has any WELDING line on your front control arms...does it??? Boxed arms are ALWAYS stronger than ONE piece of steel, regardless of size. For even stronger, check out the new RANGE ROVER. It's suspension arms are thin (in appearance), BUT the arms are SOLID pieces of steel/iron. This is the ultimate in strength.

Escape has skidplates?? I did not know that. Ok.

I never said anything about your "lock" feature low-tech. I just said that it is NOT a true "center diff lock".

In addition, are you going to attack my 4Runner anymore or did you give up already?? I am still anxiously waiting for your response! Learn something about off-roading BEFORE criticizing SUVs about their off-roading ability! Idiot!

BTW, i disagree with VARMINT that the Trooper is good off-roading...it is a good SUV with good capability. But, it is, by far, not a favorite among off-roaders. Suspension pieces are stamped steel...crossmembers are one-piece metal (not boxed)....

I do off-road by the way. Here is a link to my latest off-roading trip:

http://www.gocrvclub.org/showthread.php?s=b395c65023cd7e15b10005b3166862d2&threadid=910

• Options
    You call that offroading!!??? Please man, this makes you an expert?? let me tell you where I offroad with my ford Ranger! I live in Oregon, I offroad in the MT Hood national Forest, Tillamook national forest to the deserts of Eastern/Central Oregon/washington, MT St Helens!! My Ranger has done just fine. 75 percent of offroading is the drivers ability.
    You are wrong on the ground clearance. Edmunds is wrong, they quote 7.8 the ground clearance for the Escape isa actually 8.7". Motor Trend has it at 10"?? How they got that is wrong. Seeing your pics, now I see why you feel the V6 in your 4-runner is adequate, you don't climb inclines, you do bumps and pebbles! LOL!!!
  • Options
    soccermum02soccermum02 Member Posts: 47
    correct me if I'm wrong, but-

$5000 + two trade-ins = the true cost of your escape.
  • Options
    You mention that boxed is stronger than the single piece. But then say how the Ranger Rover has a single piece steel which is the ultimate in strength?

Is the Escape more like the Range Rover?
  • Options
    typical Honda owner response..
    I expected more from a soccermom.

Odie, I put a tornado in my Escape and there is a difference in power. I am going to watch the mileage and see if it improves.

Intmed, as I have stated. I have a friend who manages a Honda dealer. When I purchased my Escape he wanted to do a comparison. we put both of these vehicles up on racks and compared both, with Honda techs looking on.. right away you notice how these two differ, the Escape is built to be more of an SUV, it can tow, haul, pull more than the CRV. and your telling me the frame/suspension is weaker than the CRV?? does not make any sense.
  • Options
    Ok...you have a long-wheelbased Ford Ranger (over 110")?! You were saying what about the 4Runner's wheelbase?? Geez....

Ranger's ground clearance is 7.4". Wow, that is so good! Hey, maybe it's YOU who are driving over pebbles! Hahaha CRV has more ground clearance than your "off-roading" truck!

Do you wake up at night wishing you should have gotten a more capable rig...you know, like the Tacoma?? Have you looked under your truck?? Stamped steel control arms in front, leaf springs in rear...is your frame even fully-boxed??? I doubt it. Previous generation of Explorer is only partially boxed (to save cost).

Do you have a locker?? If not, then don't even comment on how your truck is even close to being capable enough to keep up with me on my off-roading trip! What is your approach/departure angles? What is your breakover angle? What is your LOW range ratio? Crawl ratio (if you know what this is)??

Engine power is not what determines what inclines a SUV/truck can go up. Land Rovers have been underpowered for a long time...but i think they are pretty capable, don't you?? TRACTION is everything. My 4Runner is able to get out of a mud pit EVEN IF ONLY one wheel has traction (ANY wheel)!

BTW, how can your Ranger go up inclines when it's approach/departure angles are sooooo bad!!! And with that ground clearance! Geez....

Oh yeah, that off-roading trip was when i was STILL in my break-in period! I have actually off-roaded before in Jeep Wrangler, Cherokee, and Xterras. Recently, i have also off-roaded in a Discovery and Lexus LX470 (Land Cruiser counterpart). So, i seriuosly doubt you can out-performed me in off-roading in your Ranger.

Here are some pics of other 4Runner's doing it's thing:

http://pics.montypics.com/VaBeach99Jade/2002-07-24/p0002942.jpg

Axle flex:

http://homepage.mac.com/dkilgore/.Pictures/flex.jpg

• Options
    The new RANGE ROVER has 4-wheel independent suspension. The control arms on the Range Rover are NOT stamped steel. It is COMPLETELY SOLID...not boxed (4Runner) and not stamped (Escape, Xterra, Pathfinder,etc). SOLID control arms are considered the best/strongest.

In fact, i am currently looking around to upgrade my 4Runner's boxed front control arms (rear axle is connected with SOLID arms) to solid arms. That would be very cool!
  • Options
    yes... I only had to pay $5000 after the trading and talking was done...(and talking was a big part too) The dealer was very generous on the trades being 1 was from a deceiced person. Plus on the up side the dealer was getting 2 vehicles so they were going to make a profit anywho.

Scape good luck with your Tornado. I went to a local convenience store and picked-up a small notebook to write down all my fill ups, thats how I was able to figure out what my gas mileage increase was. I'm waiting to see how well it does with the winter fuel in this area.

Odie
  • Options
    Tornado Fuel Saver...Hype?!?!?

Those swirl devices have proven so effective, all the manufacturers are putting them in as OEM equipment.

/satire ;-)

Steve

Host

• Options
    soccermum02soccermum02 Member Posts: 47
    Thank you for the clarification. The way your earlier post read, I wasn't sure if you were saying you got a "great deal" on your escape or what. What threw me was your typo 'deceiced'; again you could have meant deceived' or 'deceased'. My mistake :)

Scapetoo - relax. The only thing you can expect from me is that I'm not impressed by hype or hyperbole.
  • Options
    Why thank you very much for the nice post. Actually I did not lose anything with the leather as I got a 6CD changer, wood (or plood as baggs would say),a block heater, hood deflector, hitch and wiring and chrome exaust pipe. I think I did pretty good and that is why I decided to go for it. Of course if I would of had to pay say 5000$, I would not even of thought about it even though I owed nothing on my 2001. I am not sure if he made any money but I seriously doubt that he lost any. I did recall going by this dealer on previous trips and noticing the numbers of CRV's that he would stock and sell and it was quite large with a good rotation so maybe that has something to do with it.

I was not really upset about losing the leather as it is usually cold where I live 6 months of the year and I was always worried about it since I am quite a clean freak with my cars.

It is nice to not pay a monthly payment as you can agree and I consider myself very lucky but very overworked sometimes!

Scape, do you actually put these two vehicles on a lift side by side just to compare them? Man you got to get a hobby dude!