Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Chevy SSR

124»

Comments

• cccompsoncccompson Posts: 2,388
    That's pretty funny - must have been an '05. The dealers around here (Columbus, OH) are still loaded with '04s and regularly advertise them for $12,000 below MSRP.
  • cccompsoncccompson Posts: 2,388
    I have bought 12 new vehicles since 1984 - 6 foreign and 6 domestic. My '02 Chevy Avalanche is the most problem-free of all and has yet to go back for any warranty work.
  • Let me tell you ---that ain't no 390 Horsepower!!!!

Unless there is a burn down chip ---the SSR is not even close.

Yes --you cannot adjust the seat without opening the door!

Looks like major buying incentives on the horizon again.

I read the SSR has one of the highest sales to inventory ratios of any manufactured vehicle.

Wouldn't you rather have a new Z06 !!!
  • my ssr is the perfect golf car, I put down the top as long as its not raining or my wife is not with me and drive to the course. I can put the top down and still have room in the back for my clubs. I have a 76 eldorado convert and with the topdown I find it difficult to use the trunk.
  • xkssxkss Posts: 722
    It seems like a weird car, but at least it is improved for 2005. It has an available Tremec T56 6 speed manual with an Eaton limited-slip differential for 05 and now comes with a 6.0 liter LS2 with 390 hp and 405 lb-ft of torque. It also has retuned steering. I would rather have a new Pontiac GTO than this, but I wouldn't mind having the SSR.

What do you think?

124»
This discussion has been closed.