Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

ford f350 vs. chevy silverado 3500

124»

Comments

• kg11kg11 Posts: 530
    IF you did ANY research on the 2500HD/3500HD you wouldn't be saying they can't stop.They don't have the same brakes as the 1500HD just because you say so.GM makes some very large trucks .Do you think they all have the same brakes just because your Tundra has the same brekes as my Tacoma(Which is MORE truck than Tundra)?Is that what you're pissed about ?YOU bought a "big"truck and when you looked under it you found a Tacoma?Don't feel bad.Taco is a great little truck,and only about $18,000 fully loaded.Enjoy it,but don't try to sing.
    kip
    BTW "farmer rubein"was dillusional but funny.You're just FOS
  • modvptnlmodvptnl Posts: 1,352
    "hillyhoundog" said. Well, Vince 8 said toys suck, I guess that's proof enough for me......pretty clear you can't prove the brakes are the same either.

When did MOTORTREND test a 3500??? How does a 1500HD have anything to do with how a 3500 compares with an F350. Can we say TROLL!!!

My proof is the GM stopped within 4 feet of a Ford. Now you say that if this is so, that the big 2 have weak brakes also??? Earlier you said you'd pick the Ford or Dodge because of their braking ability. Make up your mind.

The originator of this topic(pay attention pluto) wants to pull over 16,000 pounds. I guess according to you the tundra would be the best pick. FOS indeed.
  • tbundertbunder Posts: 580
    too.
    FOS
    STFU.....hilarious. i think i've got them figured out. and i agree wholeheartedly. you two, please obey these words. by doing this, you won't come across as being as FOS as you may seem.
    maybe toyota should just build one truck: the TACUNDRA! hahahaha

at least that way, we wouldn't have to make fun of two trucks. and who knows, with the two combined into one they may just come close to eclipsing ford's sales lead. hehe
  • kg11kg11 Posts: 530
    I have the Corolla option and bama has the Avalon option.
    TACUNDRA IT IS !
    kip
  • PF_FlyerPF_Flyer Pennsylvania Furnace, PAPosts: 5,911
    Last time I'm going to handle it this way... this topic is closed.

One last warning... if you have a personal beef with someone - and that's what this ALWAYS is - take it somewhere else. If you can't, then find another place to hang out online.

This garbage is WAY past being old.

PF Flyer

Host

Pickups & News & Views Message Boards

Need help navigating? pf_flyer@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.
    Share your vehicle reviews

124»
This discussion has been closed.