Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2010 Volkswagen Jetta SportWagen TDI Road Test

Edmunds.comEdmunds.com Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 10,315
edited April 2015 in Volkswagen
image2010 Volkswagen Jetta SportWagen TDI Road Test

An Edmunds.com Road Test Review of the 2010 Volkswagen Jetta SportWagen TDI featuring reviews of its performance, comfort, function, design and build quality.

Read the full story here

Comments

• scott254scott254 Member Posts: 1
    Whoever reviewed this car must have hit their head before so. All of the major car mags give this car high evals in all areas and to say they only got 30 mpg avg? it helps to take your foot off the brake and the rpms below 6k. I have owned this car for 3 years and I have owned and driven EVERYTHING. This car is a pleasure, both comforable and for it's class crisp to drive. And as for the mpg, I have never had less than 38 mpg and I do a lot of hill driving. When Im driving highway for long periods I regularly clock 50+ mpg. If I didn't know better I would say the writer had an agenda when writing this review.
  • tasoa2003tasoa2003 Member Posts: 1
    I'm curious how this car handles in snow and ice. Seeing that it is a FWD with traction control and not an AWD has me cautiously pursuing purchasing this car as a seasoned driver of mostly 4x4s. Is the traction control like a 60/40 of the Hyundai Santa Fe? I noticed you can turn the TCS off (or ESP as referred to by VW) in other research I have done and the particular car I am looking to purchase has the button to turn it off, if I find necessary. Any comments would be helpful.