Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2003-2008 Toyota Corolla Prices Paid and Buying Experience

Comments

• chickengirlchickengirl Member Posts: 4
    I had half a dozen dealers in Central Virginia look for a CE with ABS & Side Airbags up & down the east coast, any color -- and I believe one dealer found 1 with ABS. I have been told that the only way to get a CE w/ those options is to special order a 2007 for around $16000. However, my research here & elsewhere leads me to believe that I can get a 2006 LE w/ ABS & Side Airbags (plus more?) for that (thanks to 02frontier who posted the message about Miller Toyota in Manassas!). Will let you know if I'm successful!
  • markscheuermarkscheuer Member Posts: 4
    I've been offered the following on the LE, with automatic, 50 state emission, All Weather Guard, Audoio Value
    Package , Side air bags, ABS.
    Sale Price $16,985
    > Doc Fee $ 50
    > Tax (6.25%)$1,064.69
    > New Plates/Title Fee $143.00
    > Total out the door $18,242.69
    Is this a decent deal? Looks a little high compared to some postings.
  • magwriter2magwriter2 Member Posts: 3
    I'm no car pro, Mark, but it does seem high. I'm the one who just bought a 2006 LE w/ all of that (except for the all weather guard, which I'm not familiar with) for just under $15,000, not including the tax and add'l fees. We have many, many toyota dealers in the area, though, so perhaps the competition cut the price down a bit. (We live in the SF Bay Area.) If I were you I'd go right to another dealer, quote what you've been told, then say you won't pay more than X. Worked for us!
    Good luck!
    Lauren
    I finished doing research on internet pricing at Virginia dealerships & hit some sales, which I then used to bargain with the internet manager at my local dealership.
    The Corolla LE w/ side impact air bags, ABS & Audio Upgrade:
    $16,312 was the lowest price I could find in my state (about 110 miles away from home). Miller Toyota in Manassas is having an internet sale through 7/31/2006. They also offered $100 off coupons on their internet site -- so that's $16,212.
    I got my local dealer's internet manager to come down to $16,650 (from $17,029) for a car on her lot (couldn't choose color so I have decided to love red -- ok, truth be told, I do like red!).
    From what I gather from Consumer Reports & other research, the invoice is $16,300 (not accounting for the dealer holdback of $288).
    The "processing fees" were high everywhere I checked ($150 to $300).
    If I could have waited another month or two, I might've been able to get closer to $16,000 as we enter the fall/winter sales season... but my 1989 Volvo has taken me as far as she can!
  • fredvhfredvh Member Posts: 857
    What was the MSRP for that Corolla?
    The LE I was looking at had an MSRP of $18,206
  • fredvhfredvh Member Posts: 857
    I paid just a bit over the price you were quoted so I think your deal is a good one. They had the exact color and options that I wanted so I might have left a little money on the table but I was happy and so were they. Besides, the 2007s will be coming soon and they might be a little higher and the dealer will be less likely to deal. I also got the 2.9% financing which to me was very good. I doubt the 2007s will have low financing.
  • cyberbebe03cyberbebe03 Member Posts: 5
    Hello,

I'm apologize for bothering you. It seems like you got a very good deal. I tried e-mailing Gilroy Toyota about a Corolla S with Extra Value package, Anti lock brakes and Automatic Transmission. I offered $16,000 OTD and Bob took it as a joke. I thought it would be a good offer since it does not have the side impact airbags. If you don't mind me asking, who was your salesman? Thank you. :)
  • hilgershilgers Member Posts: 6
    I just purchased a 2006 Toyota Corolla LE on July 28. Here is the break down of the deal:

MSRP $16,115
    VV Audio Value Package (CD & Cruise Control) $200
    XY4 Toyoguard Protection Group (Paint sealant, Interior protector, Undercoating, VIN etching in glass) $619
    Destination $635
    Fuel Surcharge $22.58

Total $17,591.58

Here is what I paid out the door:

Price $14,953
    Doc Fee $598.50
    Sales Tax $448.59
    Title & Tag $69.00

Total Purchase Price $16,069.09 out the door with 1.9% financing for 60 months and $0 down

I know the Doc Fee is high, that is their built in profit and it is not negotiable. But what the heck, I got $2,638.58 off of the window sticker for a car with 3 miles on it!!!

(The dealer also tried to sell me floor mats for $159.00. Five minutes after the deal was done, I walked up to the parts department and paid $109 + tax for the same mats. This is not included in my out the door price as it was not negotiated through the sales department - add $117.xx to the $16,069.09 if you are including mats)

I purchased the car from Toyota of Lake Norman in Charlotte, NC. I went through their internet department. Great experience, No Haggle - No Pressure. I was in the dealership less than 2 1/2 hours total (including test drive, negotiations, car detail and paperwork). I could have saved $85 going through Fitz Auto Mall, but I would have had to go to MD to get the vehicle and I would have spent 3 times that getting there and back!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 236,681
    You may include the dealership name, city and state in your post. Please do not post names of salespeople, telephone numbers, email addresses, or other contact information.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• nomadminusnomadminus Member Posts: 1
    I negotiated with my dealer with what you put here and he said it is impossible to get the 1.9% from toyota or any other bank right now. And it is impossible to get this low price for LE model. HE SAID either you are lying or the dealership who is selling is car is crazy. I also think the deal is too good to be true. (Sorry if offense you). I got a CE model with power door/window, cruise control, alloy wheel and the quote price is $16800 drive-out price. What do you think of the price? Thanks for any comment.
    First of all, no offense taken! Secondly, if the dealer wants to call me a liar, I can fax over a copy of the bill of sale for both of you to look at. 1.9% financing is sponsored by Toyota at this time, I think it expires today(July 31st) but you can go to toyotaoflakenorman dot com and look it up yourself. (The actual financing is through some bank in Florida - I can look it up if you want) It is under specials for the Corolla - it also shows a lease for $200 a month with $2000 down for a CE. Yes, the price I quoted is correct, $16,069.xx for a white/beige automatic 2006 Corolla LE with 3 miles on it, out the door with tax, title, tags, etc. Like I said in my original post, I went through their internet department and their "quick quote" link. They sent me the $14,953 price in less than 10 minutes at my home email address. The dealer does about 350 deals a month, so I guess they would be considered a high volume dealer. So maybe the dealer is crazy! Frankly, I don't really care - cause three days later it sure looks good sitting in my driveway and there is not a chunk of my wallet missing!!! Do yourself a favor and at least get one of their "quick quotes".
    I saw the 1.9% financing at a dealership in Zeeland Michigan.

The lowest I've been able to get for an LE with air, ABS, Side air bags has been 16,995. I've been through just about every web site available, as well as contacting dealers directly. If anyone has been able to beat this deal in the Midwest area feel free to reply. In addition I've ordered the car buyers report from Consumers Report for the Corolla model. Showed cost to dealer as 15,738 after subtracting the dealer holdback.
  • giantkillergiantkiller Member Posts: 273
    You got ripped off. I could get the car for 15500 out the door. I would never pay pay for any Toyogarbage.
    So, you say I got ripped off?!? I know that Toyoguard is pure profit. I used to apply a similar product to RV's. I ran a detail shop in Tucson, AZ and we were contracted to apply the stuff to 40' Class A Recreational vehicles. I got $325 to apply the stuff and the dealer turned around and sold it for $1400. The bottom line is this: I live in NC, part of the South Eastern Toyota, LLC and we have SET fees and Toyoguard on all Toyota's sold in NC, SC, GA, FL, etc. I have been researching this site for quite some time and some folks have gotten great deals. But usually there is some type of sacrifice, i.e. did not get the color they wanted, did not get an option they wanted, had to drive (or fly) some astronomical distance, etc. I got the exact car trim I wanted, with the exact color I wanted, only 40 miles away from my house. Most everyone on this site compares to Fitzgerald Motors in MD; Yes, I paid $85 more when comparing apples to apples (doc fee included) than if I went to MD, but that is a 6 hour drive (each way). So, if you're are telling me you could get me the same car for $569 dollars less within a 40 mile radius, so be it! I feel good about my purchase and my whole intent behind my post was to inform those going to make a purchase about my particular deal. I did not know that this was some sort of contest. It was my understanding that this forum was to be used to help other potential car buyers with information so that they can make an informed decision. My Bad! Next time I will know. Thanks for pointing out my mistake!
    So, you say I got ripped off?!? I know that Toyoguard is pure profit. I used to apply a similar product to RV's. I ran a detail shop in Tucson, AZ and we were contracted to apply the stuff to 40' Class A Recreational vehicles. I got $325 to apply the stuff and the dealer turned around and sold it for $1400. The bottom line is this: I live in NC, part of the South Eastern Toyota, LLC and we have SET fees and Toyoguard on all Toyota's sold in NC, SC, GA, FL, etc. I have been researching this site for quite some time and some folks have gotten great deals. But usually there is some type of sacrifice, i.e. did not get the color they wanted, did not get an option they wanted, had to drive (or fly) some astronomical distance, etc. I got the exact car trim I wanted, the exact options I wanted (with the exception of Toyoguard), with the exact color I wanted, only 40 miles away from my house. Most everyone on this site compares to Fitzgerald Motors in MD; Yes, I paid $85 more when comparing apples to apples (doc fee included) than if I went to MD, but that is a 6 hour drive (each way). So, if you're are telling me you could get me the same car for $569 dollars less within a 40 mile radius, so be it! I feel good about my purchase and my whole intent behind my post was to inform those going to make a purchase about my particular deal. I did not know that this was some sort of contest. It was my understanding that this forum was to be used to help other potential car buyers with information so that they can make an informed decision. My Bad! Next time I will know. Thanks for pointing out my mistake!
  • nashesnashes Member Posts: 12
    Hi,
    Can anyone from Buffalo, NY tell me what they have paid (out the door) for a 2006 Corolla LE with side air bags?
    Thanks
    Nashes
  • bamadadbamadad Member Posts: 4
    hilgers, thank you so much for your post. It takes quite a bit of time to write a good useful post and it helps us all. Those who just criticize without being constructive or helpful are just not worth anyone's time.
    I did see a couple similar posts in the Camry forum, but was interested to see what you all had to say... I picked up my 2006 Toyota Corolla LE (with a whopping 4 miles on the odometer) from the dealership this past Saturday. Salesman mentioned a "survey" I'd be receiving from Toyota. Then the finance guy & his manager mentioned we'd be getting a "survey" and that they really hoped I'd rate the buying experience at their dealership as Excellent. Monday I got an Email from the general manager saying he hoped my experience was EXCELLENT, and to let him know if it wasn't -- by the way, I'd be getting a survey soon. Tuesday I got a thank you letter from the salesman, which mentioned the survey. And then there were voice mail messages from other people at the dealership telling me to let them know if my experience was NOT excellent, and that they hoped I'd fill out the survey favorably when it arrived. Good grief -- the service was fine, love my car -- what is the deal with the SURVEY?????
  • cyberbebe03cyberbebe03 Member Posts: 5
    I am almost certain they get some sort of incentive from the manufacturer when they receive the surveys.
    Well if you think that a $500 wax job is something useful to you then so be it. Go ahead and head down to Toyota dealership twice a year to get your Toyogarb because that's how often youre gonna need it.
    For a smal car, a Corolla should have SAB as standard if not should be widely available. You couldnt even find a Yaris with SAB. But, you could find them with Toyogarb and "Vehicle it-doest-shield package" every single time.
    Salespeople beware!
    I think thats the JD power survey. I got it last year when I bought my 2005 Corolla . I trashed Toyota in that survey. Of course I didnt pay for the vehicle -it-doest-shield package but I couldnt find one without SAB. We have 2 Toyota's in the beggining of 2006. A Camry and a Corolla. Both without SAB. Then my wife got pregnat. Traded them all and now were free of SAB stingy Toyota. I'm not gonna risk my wife and my child safety.
    If you read my post carefully, you will find that a $500 wax job is NOT something I find useful. I have accepted it as pure profit to the dealer/manufacturer. Yes, it does have some value, it may be $0.50, $50.00 or $500 depending on who you are talking to. In your case, I believe it would fall in the less than $0.50 cents range. In my case, it is around $50.00 and in the dealers eyes around $500. I am not here to argue about if it is worth it or not. I am not going down to the dealer twice a year for another application. My point is this: I live within the South Eastern Toyota, LLC (SET) distribution area. SET has additional fees and markups. Yes, I could go outside this distribution area and avoid those fees and markups. That is my choice! But my choice was to purchase a vehicle within those constraints, so all things considered I believe I did well. With that being said, if I am satisfied with my purchase and feel good about it, why are you expending time ranting?!? I get the feeling that you are not happy with Toyota and their vehicles and/or your purchases. If the vehicle does not have Side Air Bags and that is what you want, then purchase a different vehicle. If you don't want the vehicle with a particular "protection package", then purchase a vehicle that does not have a "protection package". I have not seen you offer any "proof" or documentation stating that a "protection package" is not valuable or beneficial. All you have given the readers of these posts is your opinion. Believe me, everyone here has an opinion! In the future, it would be greatly appreciated if you offered some constructive dialogue, not just "bashing"!
    Am I talking to you? My last post is not directed to you. If there is somebody here who's ranting , it would be you.

"I have not seen you offer any "proof" or documentation stating that a "protection package" is not valuable or beneficial."

If the cost of that wax job and the fabric "garbage" protection is about 500 dollars, you dont need any explanation from me or from anybody else about its benefits. For 10 dollars I could get me a scotchgard , a rug and a wax ; For about 15 minutes I can have a Toyogarbage Package on my car. Ten dollars and 15 minutes of my time.
    Side airbag is 655 dollars. Can you buy side airbag aftermarket? Is that something you can install by yourself?
  • jaxs1jaxs1 Member Posts: 2,697
    I noticed the build and price tool on the Toyota.com website shows that 2007 models are out in my area now.
    I'm interested in seeing a Corolla with VSC and to get VSC you have to get a fully loaded LE. However, now that leather has been dropped for 2007, "fully loaded" MSRP is about $20,200 with destination before any discounts.
    I assume in just a few months, when all the 2006s are gone, the 2007s will be discounted to around invoice especially since the all-new 2008 redesign is probably less than a year away plus the competition from the much more modern Civic and the more exciting Mazda3.
    I would think discounting on the 2007s should get aggressive soon considering how old of a design this car is. A least all those years this generation Corolla has been on the market may mean super reliability from being such a "proven" design. I could imagine having buyers remorse after seeing the redesigned 2008 model and wishing I had waited, but that would be less likely if I knew I got a real bargain on a 2007.
    I don't see anyone posting that they bought a 2007. Anyone here have pricing experiences buying a 2007 Corolla?
    I'll probably rent a Corolla for a weekend just to make sure I could really live with the size and kind of noisy engine. I remember renting a 2005 and being turned off by how very noisy and coarse sounding the engine was when revved under hard acceleration, but I figure I will probably keep the RPMs low 90% of the time, avoiding hard acceleration whenever possible in an effort to maximize fuel economy, so the engine noise may not be a deal breaker after all.
  • seaoceanseaocean Member Posts: 2
    We bought a 2006 Corolla LE with ABS and side air bigs at West herr dealer. Totally paid $18,227, everything included.
  • antithesisantithesis Member Posts: 9
    jaxs1-
    I was quoted about $16,100 for an LE auto with the following:
    50 State Emissions
    All Weather Guard Package
    Includes windshield molding, heavy duty heater and rear heating ducts.
    Audio Value Package
    Includes cruise control, steering wheel mounted cruise controls, AM/FM stereo, 6-disc in-dash CD player and 6 speakers.
    Carpet Floor Mats
    Includes front and rear floor mats.
    Also, dealer added window tint.
    I requested a quote for a 2006 that I would look at next weekend and said he would have a 2007 ready by then.
    Hope this helps. This is in Phoenix, AZ.
  • kris20kris20 Member Posts: 2
    Please let me know who the dealer is as I am looking for a similar car in AZ. Also, does this price include dest. fee, doc. fee, etc.
    Here is what I was quoted OTD:
    16103 car
    1304.34 tax
    285 plates
    5 tire tax
    369 doc fee
    =18066
    I emailed them today trying to find out when they will have a 2007 to buy.
    Latest update:
    I called Superstitiontoyota.com, internet dept. and he said they have few 2006's and everything is 2007. Here is the car I will be buying in the next few days when it comes in:
    2007 Corolla LE Auto, silver
    50 State Emissions
    All Weather Guard Package
    Antilock Braking System
    Audio Value Package
    Carpet Floor Trunk Mat Set
    Side Airbags

MSRP=$18,257
    Price w/dest (invoice plus $250)=$16,801
    Doc=$289
    est. tax (7.8%)=$1,329.98
    est. plates (2%)=$341.02
    OTD=$19,011.00
    In his email he said you get your first 3 oil changes for free and $500 protection package which is door trim guards and fender trim guards, something like that. Internet guy was very easy going and laid back. definitely would recommend.
  • ericddsericdds Member Posts: 4
    I'm looking for a Corolla LE in Northern Virginia. Any recommendations or OTD prices you've gotten?

I also have a question about all those options. What are the absolute must-have options? Do I need to pick a package? Do I need to pay for door mats and such separately? Do people not choose any option- is that an option? Please advise.

Much appreciated!
  • ericddsericdds Member Posts: 4
    is that financing for the whole 60 or 48 months? or just for part of those years? that's amazing. never heard of such great rates. is it too late (now that it's august)?
    The financing was for the whole 60 months. I do not know if it is still available. (Had I been able to swing payments for 48 months it would have been 0.0% for the term.) As it is I am only paying about $800.00 in finance charges with no penalty for early payment.
  • Karen_SKaren_S Member Posts: 5,092
    A large national news magazine is looking new Toyota owners that switched out from a Ford vehicle with their new purchase. Please send an e-mail to ctalati@edmunds.com no later than Wednesday, August 23, 2006 by 2:30 PM PT/5:30 PM ET containing your daytime contact information, what Toyota car you purchased and what Ford car you left behind.
  • aznvtrydahaznvtrydah Member Posts: 4
    I went to 4 different dealers in jacksonville, not one would budge from ~ 16,500 OTD for a CE model! The lowest that i could get them to come down to was invoice pricing. How do you guys do it, man, for those that have gotten a great deal, give me the secret! Seriously though, i think the market here in the southeast region sucks. if anyone have anymore advises, pleae advise! i have been reading the formums for quite some time now, and would appreciate any comments, thanks.
  • jaxs1jaxs1 Member Posts: 2,697
    I am so glad I don't live in the Southest Region.
    If I did, I guess I would just wipe Toyotas off my car shopping list.
    All their regional surchages and junk fees from Southeastern Toyota in that region must be a nightmare.
  • aznvtrydahaznvtrydah Member Posts: 4
    I might just stay away from toyota because of this. i think that their prices are rediculous for a ce model. 3 out of the 4 dealerships had Doc fee of 599, and one had 479. Toyo garbage was on 90% of the cars. So yea, the crap they gave me was unbelievable.
  • sandman46sandman46 Member Posts: 1,798
    We rented this car on Wednesday and will have it thru Saturday and I must say I'm not impressed. The car only has 4224 miles on it and it's loud and is very slow to accelerate in the passing lane. I can't believe how poor it drives compared to our '06 Civic & '05 3s. The seats are quite comfortable but car has no ABS so the stopping distances are a bit longish.
    I'll be quite curious to see what Toyota comes out with when the new Corolla is unveiled soon. Toyota has much to do to be able to compete with the new Civic. I do think Toyota will come out with something great.
    Within 3 to 4 years, the wife will be looking for a new ride, as her 3s will have 80k by then and she likes to turn her cars around with that kind of mileage. I did see a spy shot of the '08 Corolla and it looks very Toyotaish. I'm sure that ABS will be standard across the board, so I will steer her in the Corolla's direction when the time comes.

The Sandman Saying Hello From WashU in St. Louis :):)
  • bobw3bobw3 Member Posts: 2,989
    It would be nice if you let us know if there is a trade-in involved in the prices you're posting because a dealer will often give a low price for your new car because they know they'll make up the money on your trade in. They'll buy it from you for $5000, clean it up and turn around and sell it for $10,000. Meanwhile, you're happy because you saved $1000 off the sticker on your new car purchase, so you think you got a deal, even though the dealer made $5000 from your trade-in.

Similarly, if you're financing with the dealer they may lower the price too, since they know they'll make money on the interest.

So just identify that you either paid cash (or financed somewhere other than the dealer), financed at the dealer, or had a trade-in (and post how much you got for it).
  • rputtaguntarputtagunta Member Posts: 20
    Hi,

I am trying to go for this package in Dallas area.
    1812 S 4 Speed Automatic
    $16,585.00

Extras:

AB Anti-Lock Brake System With Tire Pressure
    -Monitor $390.00
    BE Driver & Passenger Side & Curtain Airbags $655.00

VP Extra Value Package #1 Includes
    -Power Windows
    -15'' Alloy Wheels W/P195/65p15 Tires
    -Rear Spoiler
    -Keyless Entry And Cruise Control
    $900.00

This is what toyota.com gave me. How much do you think I should really pay for 2006 model. These estimates were for 2006 model.

Please let me know. I am in a hurry to buy this car.

THank you,
    Rahul.
  • pham0167pham0167 Member Posts: 48
    I've been currently looking for 06/07 Corolla S: black, manual, ABS, side air bags, and alloy wheels. I've been quoted 18,200 before fees/tax from one internet manager. Another manager suggested to settle for automatic trans. otherwise I would have to "wait a very long time...up to several months" because I would need to special order it. Anyone have similar problems?

I test drove a gray 06 Corolla S manual with value package (no ABS or side air bags) and was quoted 14,999 before all fees at a third dealer. I would buy it, but ABS and side air bags are important features.

Anyone else have similar experience or better? Thanks
  • mcdawggmcdawgg Member Posts: 1,722
    Do the special order. The dealer would rather you not, because they want the sale now, vs. later. I ordered my '99 LE 5 speed manual, and it took 3 months. It was worth the wait!!
    Hi,

I dont' think for a 2006 corolla S manual which you test drove already (even with ABS, side air bags and alloy wheels), you should be paying more than 17,500. Make sure you get the financing done by a bank or credit union.
    How much should I expected to finance? I'm planning to trade in my 95 honda civic with blue book value of approx 1500 (i'm guessing actual value around 1000) and down payment of 500-1000. The quotes have been receiving have been around 16000-17000 and I would like to get extended warranty as well. How much are Toyota extended warranty usually? So would around 20,000 be ideal? I am planning to apply for Capital One auto loan, anyone have any good experiences with them or anyone else, please let me know, thanks!!
    >>I would like to get extended warranty as well.

I dont' think you need an extended warranty on a toyota. It's pure waste of money. Anyway, I refer you to

https://www.dcu.org/streetwise/auto/index.html

Especially click on
    "Automotive Service Contracts, a.k.a. Extended Warranties"

on the left hand side.

Hope this helps.
  • ciccofishciccofish Member Posts: 3
    I paid $15,400 ($15.5K car plus $300 processing less $400 recent grad) plus TTL for a 2006 Corolla LE AUTO with the audio value package, ABS brakes, side curtain airbags in No. Va. Although I live in MD, I find the No. Va dealers easier to deal with. Most give you a price on the phone and all stay with it when I make the trip.
    What is exact process of special ordering? Is there a deposit of $100 or more or down payments? sign agreements? and does it really take 3 months? Will it also be a lot more difficult to negotiate a good price? Thanks
  • mcdawggmcdawgg Member Posts: 1,722
    Go to your dealer, and they can do it. My dealer required a $1,000 down payment (I got it down to $500), because if I backed out they would be stuck with a car that is hard to sell to anyone else. I ordered a LE 5 speed manual, so you can understand why they wanted a downpayment! It could take 3 months (mine did), could be less, just depends on what you want and when the factory is producing what you want. The dealer should be able to tell you. Of course, it will be a little more difficult to get a great price, but you can always threaten to go to another dealer if they won't give you the price you want.

Go for it. If you are really picky like me and keep your car for a long time, it is worth it.
  • philphilphilphil Member Posts: 15
    Hi,

Just bought a red 2007 Corolla. No sunroof but all air bags and ABS brakes. Lights are fully automatic. Never have to touch them. 6 C/D changer also. MSRP was $18,100. Paid $16,750 + taxes, license, doc fees, etc. OTD $18,600. New York. Took 4 hours from getting to dealer to driving car out. Nice and easy.
    Wow! 4 hours...I've checked with 6 dealers with no luck and will have to special order it with $500 deposit. I'd would want black instead of red, and don't realy care about moonroof.

The internet quote I got was for the Corolla S (Manual,ABS,Side Air Bags, VP Package, Weather Guard) is 17,033 from 17,900 MSRP. The other option is to get the LE with tan interior (no VP package, but with 6 CD changer) for 16,600 from 17,400 MSRP. Is that reasonable for 17,033? I don't really understand why the LE would be cheaper either. Also plan to use the new graduate $400 rebate coupon as well.
This discussion has been closed.