Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!
Options

2015 Lincoln Navigator Restyled, Shifts to EcoBoost Power

Edmunds.comEdmunds.com Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 10,315
edited September 2014 in Lincoln

image2015 Lincoln Navigator Restyled, Shifts to EcoBoost Power

Lincoln updates its 2015 Navigator with revised styling, an upgraded interior and a more powerful and efficient EcoBoost V6.

Read the full story here

Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    patinthecitypatinthecity Member Posts: 40
    Just, no. Just, I can't. It's just so, just, I can't....
  • Options
    modestlyfrugalmodestlyfrugal Member Posts: 16
    For some reason Lincoln (Ford) seem to havē a problem nailing down a good design for the Navigator. With it looking like this, I don't care how good the hardware is, it's not going to sell alot.
  • Options
    bankerdannybankerdanny Member Posts: 1,021
    I like the design alot, but the Navigator's powertrain continues to have its breakfast, lunch, and dinner eaten by the Escalade. The EB engine is fine for the Explorer, but why in the world does Ford not fit the Coyote 5.0 in the Navigator to compete with the Escalade's 400hp LS engine?
  • Options
    vwpassatw8vwpassatw8 Member Posts: 2
    I have to agree with bankerdanny on this one. They should at least offer the 5.0 as an option, or as a higher end model.
  • Options
    rayzorrayzor Member Posts: 61
    This is just a refresh, I suppose not a total redesign. So can't expect too much changes. The looks is growing on me. It's different, in a nice way. Ford is going the way of small displacement, turbo charged engines; I'm ok with that so long as they have similar or more power, better efficiency and durability than a normally aspirated engine, to make them worth while...The interior is ok, nothing fancy which could be a problem in the luxury SUV segment.
  • Options
    kokomojoekokomojoe Member Posts: 150
    The grill is still ugly. the body is the same as it's been for over 10 years. It looks like a Ford nothing about it says Lincoln or Luxury.
    Ford needs to get serious about Lincoln styling if they really want it to be a luxury brand as is it does not even measure up to the Mercury brand it seems to have replaced.
  • Options
    robs249_robs249_ Member Posts: 42
    Its nice, they fixed the brace face look. But, the actual shape of the front, side and back have been exactly the same since 2002. They need a full redesign already...and where is the Expedition?
  • Options
    smalikovsmalikov Member Posts: 1
    Why are the designers there always one step behind?. This is a problem with management, after all someone up top sat down, looked at this at said, " yep, that looks good ".
  • Options
    jeffinohjeffinoh Member Posts: 156
    I think they nailed it. The overall shape of the body had good proportions already. The new face makes more sense than the burglar bars of the previous version. Ultimately this a conservative group of buyers so the more discreet look just might pay off.
  • Options
    mitt_zombiemitt_zombie Member Posts: 27
    What is it with Ford and cheap looking black plastic center console stacks, that looks pathetic!
  • Options
    nighthawk82nighthawk82 Member Posts: 2
    Looks exactly like the Expedition....
  • Options
    themandarinthemandarin Member Posts: 436
    DOA