Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!
Options

2014 Cadillac Escalade Spy Video

Edmunds.comEdmunds.com Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 10,315
edited September 2014 in Cadillac

image2014 Cadillac Escalade Spy Video

See the latest spy footage of the upcoming 2014 Cadillac Escalade along with other Spy Videos on Edmunds.com.

Read the full story here

Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    throwbackthrowback Member Posts: 445
    Hopefully the interior on this one will be nicer than the Tahoe with bad make up look of the current model. I don't think that is too much to ask when you are charging 70K for what is in essence a 40K truck.
  • Options
    DebunkerDebunker Member Posts: 49
    A preview of the drug dealer's next ride. No gun turrets?
  • Options
    frank908frank908 Member Posts: 48
    @ throwback: It hasn't stopped the current Escalade from being Cadillac's best seller for years and it doesn't stop cars like Bentley from charging astronomical prices for VW parts-bin interiors. I'm pretty sure people will still complain the new interior
  • Options
    markinnaples_markinnaples_ Member Posts: 251
    Escalades look beautiful, but their interiors are just WEAK. But, I guess most GMs have crappy interiors. After all these years of everyone griping about how crappy they are (see the Corvette), I can't believe they haven't had a complete clean out of the interior design team and started over.
  • Options
    mostlydogsmostlydogs Member Posts: 1
    First, I see someone I guarantee makes more than I do, not using turn signals. Secondly, it could be the police Tahoes I deliver in wrap. Nothing so far suggests newness.
  • Options
    markstipmarkstip Member Posts: 4
    Looks like a blinged out Tahoe to me, Nothing new!
  • Options
    agentorangeagentorange Member Posts: 893
    @mostlydogs. I also noticed the lack of turn signals. Will Cadillac finally get the interior materials right? I'm not holding my breath.
  • Options
    robs249_robs249_ Member Posts: 42
    The interiors of the current gen Escalade, Yukon, and Tahoe look and feel great, especially for 7 years ago when they first came out. Nothing amazing, but they were leaps and bounds better than the abysmal truckish interiors of the 00-06 models. I'm sure the new interiors will be fine, as long as the entire dash isn't that stupid touch sensitive/no button layout that resides in the ATS. I'm excited for these new SUV's to roll out. Just please let the 3rd row fold flat already!!!! Sheesh
  • Options
    robs249, could not agree more about the 3rd row seats not folding flat. We have an '08 Navigator and we've had some issues with it that make me not totally satisfied with it, but I do love how all of the seats fold flat (esp the 3rd row with just the touch of a button).
  • Options
    robs249, could not agree more about the 3rd row seats not folding flat. We have an '08 Navigator and we've had some issues with it that make me not totally satisfied with it, but I do love how all of the seats fold flat (esp the 3rd row with just the touch of a button).
  • Options
    markstipmarkstip Member Posts: 4
    SUVs, Sport Utility Vehicles have got too big, too expensive and too ostentatious! As have out Pick-up trucks. I am sure they will sell, it is just sad how materialistic our nation has became. So much so it takes the practical usefulness out of a great Idea like an SUV. Seems to me the people that want these Luxo-barged SUVs and Trucks should also be Taxed a lot more then they are. Then we may be well on our way to getting some priorities straight.