Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2014 Mazda CX-5 Grand Touring AWD Long-Term Road Test

Edmunds.comEdmunds.com Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 10,315
edited September 2014 in Mazda

image2014 Mazda CX-5 Grand Touring AWD Long-Term Road Test

Edmunds long-term update of the 2014 Mazda CX-5 includes discussion of where to store the trailer hitch's ball mount.

Read the full story here

Tagged:

Comments

• sockpuppet1969sockpuppet1969 Member Posts: 308
    That's great until you attach the actual ball (if you ever plan to do so that is). Otherwise, well done!
  • fordson1fordson1 Unconfirmed Posts: 1,512
    Pretty good - I suspect that pin is eventually gonna rattle, though. I would give it its own separate slot.
  • crxvawdcrxvawd Member Posts: 2
    Speaking of storage, has any one noticed that you cannot fit the regular tire/wheel in the spare (donut) tire/wheel storage? Think of this scenario:

You are on a road trip and the luggage compartment is filled with stuff. On the way, one of the tire fails and you would need to use the spare tire. After installing the spare you would need to carry the failed tire/wheel. But where would you keep it?

I understand that the donut tire saves weight and as a result saves fuel. But why would the car makers not give us a bigger storage to keep the regular size tire.