Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

Infiniti G37 Prices Paid and Buying Experience

Comments

• phreddycphreddyc Member Posts: 6
    just agreed to terms on 09 G37, will post all details once I have paperwork in front of me..now I need the amex code from someone who has one..thanks..let me know by email or in this thread
  • msv3msv3 Member Posts: 4
    I just purchased an 09 G37x with Premium, Spash Guards, and Trunk Net from Infiniti of Tyson's Corner for 33,084. They knew the other dealers in this area had what I was looking for and made me a good offer (from what I can tell). They are shipping from PA as the color I wanted was not in their stock - price includes their shipping (I maybe could have gotten even more off if they had in stock).

Please contact me at msvreeland@verizon.net if you have amex code we can use.
  • sewellgsmsewellgsm Member Posts: 775
    I will be ordering 2010. All the 2009's are either on the lot or currently on the way.
  • jk119jk119 Member Posts: 4
    It finally came thru...dont know why it was delayed. I will enter all the info and let you know when it is complete. Thanks, J
  • m4mm4m Member Posts: 76
    Learned a lot from this forum, Thank you everyone! I just bought my new Infiniti (decided to go with M) and I got 3.9% for 60 months from https://www.penfed.org/ bank, (you can pay $20 for one year membership when not qualifying for it) so far they offer the lowest financing compared to dealership if you opted for Cash Back ($5,000 on M).
  • mpatel2mpatel2 Member Posts: 4
    I am looking for a current owner with a referral code to pair up with, that's $150 for you, and $500 for me. Please e-mail me at: amexg37@yahoo.com

I just bought a new 2009 Infiniti G37 4dr Journey RWD (Blue Slate/Stone) with premium package, cargo net, and splash guards from Roswell Infiniti (Roswell, GA). Very good purchasing experience, after negotiating over the phone with the internet sales department. I believe it is a good deal.

MSRP: $37,275
    Price: $31,300
    Doc: $499
    +TTL
  • littlejoe613littlejoe613 Member Posts: 53
    I think your lieing. He is not selling that car for 4k off msrp. It just came out. people like you kill me. You try to impress people with bu$$@*!!. Do you really think we are all that stupid?
  • roy2001roy2001 Member Posts: 62
    I have not make the decision yet, but what would happen on 09 model after 9/30? I mean they will extend the $2500 incentive or not? Thanks.
  • appingaappinga Member Posts: 30
    I leased a G37 Sedan with prem & navi from Roswell Infiniti last Friday. It was a good purchase experience. I dealt with the internet department and they were very agressive on the deal:

MSRP $39,425 (Blue Slate/Stone - Prem/Nav/Cargo net/Splash guards)

Purchase price $35,500
    Dealer Fees $499
    plus TTL

Lease deal - only first month's payment down
    Net Cap cost $35,500 + $499 + $595 (acq fee) = $36,594

Residual = 54% (36 month/15k miles per year)

MF=.00109 (2.616%)

Payment = $488.22 plus tax

These forums have been a great help. I would highly recommend Roswell Infiniti to anyone that is looking to purchase.
    I was told by my dealer that it is highly unlikely that they would. But again, these are not regular times, economy wise.
    Lance (aka chainsaw),

Do you have another email address, since I tried unsuccessfully sending my info to you twice?
  • m6userm6user Member Posts: 3,181
    I recieved your email Mitesh. I accomplished and sent you a copy of the confirmation from Infiniti. Let me know if you have hit any kind of snag.
  • jayhawk70jayhawk70 Member Posts: 56
    littlejoe613, why do you think he is "lieing"? The price he gave is right at invoice price (including destination) for that car and options he described. A number of other posts on this forum have shown numerous dealers are willing to sell at invoice,even before other incentives. I just got quotes for a new G37 Sedan from 3 dealers through USAA's buying service that were all $2500 below invoice (which included the $2500 cash in lieu of 0% financing, so basically the dealers were selling right at invoice).

With holdbacks, other constantly changing temporary mfg to dealer incentives, Customer Satisfaction incentives, and target volume incentives, a dealer can make a profit even selling at invoice.
  • smshermansmsherman Member Posts: 1
    Just closed on a lease for a 2009 37G Coupe; sports/nav/premium package, platinum graphite with stone interior. Looking for a current owner to pair with.

Was tempted to buy, but was not practical at this point in "life". Cerritos Infiniti in So Cal, gave me a good deal- they were offering 6k below MSRP on a buy (little over 3k under invoice due to the incentive).

Best bet to get a good deal is to prepare to close end of month and try to be flexible on the color at the beginning of negotiations. Contact the internet department *first*. I used a good price quote from an out of state dealership (let them know you are out of state but willing to pick-up; they will price competively due to being out of state). I then used the out of state price quote and shopped the local dealerships.

I found this forum, and this thread, invaluable. Thank you all.
  • g37blueg37blue Member Posts: 2
    Just recently took home a g37x sedan w/ prem/sport/nav for $36K + Taxes and Tags.

If anyone has an amex code you're looking to share, you can email me at g37blue@yahoo.com.
  • omahaoneomahaone Member Posts: 1
    I bought a G37 a couple weeks ago. Thanks to this site, I saved a few thousand dollars. If anyone has a Amex deal they have not used I would like to pair up. Email me at omahaone1@hotmail.com
    Thanks,
    Jeff
  • rametramet Member Posts: 11
    Thanks for everyone's help. I just took delivery of G37X Sedan w/ Platium Graphite, Premium Package/ Navi/ Splash Guard/ Trunk Mat and Cargo Net for $34,989 plus 6% tax and $212 for Tag. If anyone have Amex code to share, please email me at jmei98@hotmail.com
  • loyolawloyolaw Member Posts: 3
    I realize I never listed my purchase details.

G37 Sedan Journey w/ premium, nav, vehicle alarm impact sensor, splash guards, and trunk cargo net for 33,300 before fees.

I am still debating buying the maintenance plan. Any insight into whether it is worth it and what is a fair price?
  • psychonutpsychonut Member Posts: 7
    Sewellgsm, can you tell us what the dealer cash incentives are for October?
    Decided on a Platinum Graphite with Stone Interior G37 2009 Journey Sedan with Premium Package. Taking Delivery today!

MSRP 37,500
    On my order, it shows 32554 as the cash price of car, then they offered my 3500 for my I30 with 170k miles, net price of new car is 29000. After tax, tag, reg, and 699 dealer fee I was 31700 out the door.

My approach was to start from invoice, and then apply the 2500 dealer incentive and also factor in customer loyalty. Hard to say if this is a great deal but Im happy

Without trade I would have been around 32500 +++ or about 5k under sticker, seems to be in line with what I've seen on this forum, which has been great. Now I need to find out about this Amex code, if anyone has one to share, please forward. Im happy to answer any questions as I've spent alot of time looking at all the G37 configurations.
  • dbltdblt Member Posts: 6
    We paid 1600 for the extended warranty through Costco. My feeling is all it takes is one repair of anything electronic and it has paid for itself.
  • imjessieimjessie Member Posts: 4
    Recently pulled the trigger from a southern California dealership. Price paid was $3000 below invoice.

Including Sport/Navigation/Premium packages, also including the dealer cash of course.

Anyone have an AMEX code, i'll submit it. (jesse AT accounts.otherinbox.com)
  • bahunkusbahunkus Member Posts: 10
    Just closed deal on 09 G37 Journey Premium and Navigation for $34000. Rare Sahara Sandstone exterior....only one found in entire southern US...so they say. Plus $4000 for my 04 Grand Prix with 136K miles.

I asked dealer to throw in the $595 Rosewood trim to sweeten deal...and he did. They also found me a 3.95% APR for 60 mos. finance arrangement with third party. Better than my C.U. Still got the $2500 incentive. End of month is the only way to go when purchasing vehicles.

Would a recent Infiniti purchaser be kind enough to email me an AMEX Redemption Code? Just post and I'll give you email address.

$150 for you, $500 for me.

Thanks to all on this forum. Saved me around $2000. Very invaluable tips and advice.

B-man
  • infiniticoupeinfiniticoupe Member Posts: 1
    Just purchased last night from Infiniti of Cincinnati for $100 over invoice with $100 doc fee, tax @ 6.25%, and $25 lic/title. Opted for $2,500 cash since Cap One Auto Finance offering 4.22% for 60 mos (easy application process and they forward you essentially a blank check to execute the purchase - no fees). MSPR was roughly $43K and final sales price was $37,100 - so essentially $6K off of sticker. Sales staff was very easy to work with and sales manager was very professional. Dealer had a total of 11 AWD coupes on the lot, but no sedans except for demos. Car is awesome and I would love to partner up with an AMEX code holder if any still exist out there - please reply with contact info. This forum was an excellent resource for this purchase. Thanks!
  • kworstkworst Member Posts: 8
    Just purchased one from Pepe Infiniti in White Plains in New York for about $500 below invoice. They were very good to deal with and I would suggest them. Gave me a fair value on my trade in of a 2002 audi with 98,000 miles.

I would also be interested in partnering up with someone oin the AMEX promotion. My e-mail is kworst@yahoo.com if you are interested.
    thanks
    Hey guys, sorry I've been off the board a few days - trying to finish out the month plus had to go to Texas Tech for a recruiting trip (yes, all our salesman must have a college degree)!

All the special rates stayed the same.

G sedan - no change - still $2500.

G coupe - big money - added $500, so now $3000 PLUS an addition $1500 you CAN use with rates or leasing or just add to the $3000 for a total of $4500! Now this $1500 may be a regional thing - but we have it in the western US.

G convertible - no change - still nothing (we are still selling them for MSRP or about $500 off).

In Texas, the G sedan and coupes still have Tax Credits (for lease only).

We finished 3rd in the Nation last month with 100 new cars sold.

Hope this helps. :)
  • rusduderusdude Member Posts: 41
    Thanks for the info, SewellGSM!

Do you know when 2010 specs, colors, and prices will be released to the public? I looked back at the posts about changes and it seems a some things will be made standard or migrate from Nav-only to Premium, so I maybe waiting for '10s isn't a silly idea (especially if they go back to normal red of previous years instead of garnet red).
    Thanks for useful info!
  • squishles10squishles10 Member Posts: 45
    I emailed several people on here and no one replied. We just purchased a new Infiniti last week. Looking for someone with a code to team up with.
  • jung1jung1 Member Posts: 6
    Hi. Do you still have a valid redemption code? please let me know whether you still have it or already shared the code with someone. Thank you.
  • jung1jung1 Member Posts: 6
    Hi
    I just purchased a new 2009 FX35 and are looking for a current owner who has not redeemed their code to team-up for the Amex gift card incentive. Please send me an email to jhlee4u@hotmail.com the following info:

Infiniti will send you a $150.00 owner recomendation rewards card (AMEX)

Owner redemption code
    VIN
    First Name
    Last Name
    Street address
    City
    State
    Zip Code
  • sounds_goodsounds_good Member Posts: 27
    >> G sedan - no change - still $2500.

Anyone know where I can find details on this $2500 offer? I looked at the website (here) but only saw finance deals. Personally I think I'd prefer the $2500! :)

Thanks...
    You won't see it published to the public because it is not a rebate - it is "dealer cash". Infiniti gives the dealer this $2500 when they sell a G sedan and the customer does not take the special financing or lease. Most dealers use a portion of this money to give customers better deals. That is why you will read previous post about folks buying G's $2000 below invoice. :)
  • davegee2020davegee2020 Member Posts: 3
    Hello all,

I'm looking to purchase a 2009 Infiniti G37x (Premium or Premium w/ Tech) and have been going back and forth with a dealer. After some negotiations - the dealer came back to me saying the best he could do - On either of those G37x Sedans was $2,000 off MSPR. Is this a good deal or not?? I feel like he can do better. The G37x premium (no Nav) was MSPR of $39,720 and the invoice was was shown was $36,660 does this seem legit? I'd like to buy soon (within the next few days) but want a good deal. $2,000 isn't that tempting. Also, aren't the 2010 coming out soon? I feel like I'm getting hosed! FYI - I'm in MASS and this dealer is right outside Boston.

Thank you, all!
    Oh, I see. Thanks very much, sewellgsm!
  • jjt1234jjt1234 Member Posts: 2
    I see on Edmunds that TMV price (Treu Market price paid) for a loaded G37 Convertible is 3200 off sticker? Has anyone purchased a convertible recently and is that price accurate?
    Hey guys, which options would you say are "must haves"?

I wanna keep the price down as low as possible, but I realize some options just MUST be had! ;) Thanks.
    go to cars.overstock.com to find out. It should be at least $2000 below invoice. I would suggest $2300 below
  • rametramet Member Posts: 11
    Do you mean $2000 off of invoice? I got a G37x Sedan with Premium pkg and Navi at 500 off invoice plus 2500 cash back on Sep 30th.
    Davegee
    Hope you mean off invoice , not MSRP. I was able to get them to start from invoice and then apply the 2500 dealer incentive, so on my G37 with premium(MSRP 37500), that was about 5300 below sticker. Then I got them to bite off about 700 more by overvaluing my trade as a way to cover 699 dealer fee they said had to be paid as a line item on bill. If 2k under MSRP, you should be able to do better
    I just purchased a new 2009 G37 and are looking for a current owner who has not redeemed their code to team-up for the American Express gift card incentive. Please send me an email to fcremo@gmail.com with the info below:

Infiniti will send you a $150.00 owner recommendation rewards card (AMEX) !

Owner redemption code
    VIN
    First Name
    Last Name
    Street address
    City
    State
    Zip Code
  • dealhunter5dealhunter5 Member Posts: 13
    You should be able to get at least $6,000 off of any Inifiniti in the Boston area. There are at least 2 delaers that I know of that are loaded with inventory and are advertising this discount in the Globe every Sunday. Do not buy this car for only $2K from MSRP. Good Luck!
  • atk1atk1 Member Posts: 2
    I'm in North Carolina looking for G37 Journey - 4 Door w/ Premium. Went to the only local dealer yesterday...they didn't seem willing to budge much on price offered $2500 of MSRP. Looks like Journey w/ Premium should have invoice of about 34K...realistically how much should i expect to be able to pay below invoice w/ the current incentives dealers are getting? Also, how much longer will 2009's be in stock?

Appreciate the feedback.
    >> looking for G37 Journey - 4 Door w/ Premium... how much should i expect to be able to pay below invoice w/ the current incentives dealers are getting?

I'd like to know this too. Specifically, what should a G37 Journey w/ Premium be priced at after all fees, discounts, etc (but before tax & tags)?

Thanks...
    I think dealer is willing to take $2500 off invoice. try cars.overstock.com
    >> I think dealer is willing to take $2500 off invoice

Are they adding any fees to that price? Or is that the total? In other words:

$31,142 - 2009 Infiniti G37 Journey (invoice price per Edmunds)
    + $2,165 - Premium Package (invoice price per Edmunds)
    = $33,307 - sub-total
    - $2500 - incentive
    = $30,807 - Total

So, is $30,807 + tax & tag the GRAND TOTAL price?
    Or, is $30,807 + DEALER FEE + tax & tag the total price?

Thanks!
  • blnewtoblnewto Member Posts: 146
    Hey guys, which options would you say are "must haves"?

I wanna keep the price down as low as possible, but I realize some options just MUST be had

They seem to be running good promos on Premium pkg, and w/ the seat memory, homelink, heated seats & premium Bose sound it's a nice pkg.
    Nav is a nice feature but you can always buy an aftermarket nav for 1/10th the price, so I'd say that's definately not a "must have". Sport pkg is great if you want the better seats, brakes, wheels and paddle shifters but they seem harder to find so you might not get as good a deal on one. So to sum up, just a Journey w/ premium pkg should keep your cost down but still get you a great ride :)
  • mrwinstonmrwinston Member Posts: 3
    Hey man! I'm actually from Boston. Can you tell me where these dealerships are at because I'm planning on buying a G37x soon. Thanks
    >> So to sum up, just a Journey w/ premium pkg should keep your cost down but still get you a great ride.

Perfect. Thanks, blnewto... I was thinking the exact same thing. :)

What would a good discounted "Out The Door" price be on a Journey w/ Premium? -- before tax&tags but after all dealer fees are added in?
  • dealhunter5dealhunter5 Member Posts: 13
    You should buy the Boston Globe tomorrow morning and look in the Automotive Section. You will see ads for Infiniti of Norwood and Herb Chambers (Boston and Westborough). Kelly and Infiniti of Nashua should match these guys too. Good luck!