Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2013 and earlier-Acura MDX Prices Paid and Buying Experience

Comments

• cml4cml4 Posts: 8
    It does seem like a really good price. I am also looking for an Advance and have been given quotes from $49,000-$50,000. What state and dealer? If MSRP is 52,500 then 5500 off seems good to me.
  • ginamberginamber Posts: 8
    Pohanka dealership sent me an email with an MDX Premium (base?) for 36695, save 7120 from MSRP, and Tech for 40695, save 6795, and in text below the sales ad paste into the email mentioned 1000 off reward but not sure if that is off of that buy price or included in it. I am still waiting to buy an Entertainment and Advance in FL so I will send any more email offers I get. Have fun shopping!
  • Hi - can you also email me the details and the best quotes you've for 2012 mdx tech and w/tech & w/ent ... I also stay in long island and am on the verge of buying the vehicle in 2-4 days

Would appreciate all information and help shared.
  • viola128viola128 Posts: 5
    I just got mine yesterday at Southern CA. I got 4 quotes on internet and picked the best, went down and knock down another couple hundreds. not as good as yours but probably the best i could find in the last two weeks. Fortunately I had the 1000 dollars bonus from Acura being a BMW owner and a 0.9 percent finance. Anyway, love this suv. I had a ML before and the MDX is much better. I had a legend years ago and really miss Acura. Very happy with it !!!
  • zfarzfar Posts: 5
    Picked up my MDX last week. I did a thorough look over at the dealer before bringing it home, unfortunately I missed what seems to be a slight crease on the rear passenger quarter panel.

Wondering if anyone else has noticed this? It is located about halfway between the rear door and the tail light and a few inches down from the window.

thanks
  • @ginamber ... can you let me know the details of deal from pohanka for tech and if there is anything for w/tech & w/ent ?
  • I paid $43,500 OTD at Radley two weeks ago for a 2012 MDX w/ Tech. I emailed them and made the deal to avoid funny games...
  • hdp203hdp203 Posts: 9
    edited April 2012
    What is your sale tax rate? How much is DMVs? Did you get any incentives?
  • rohdodrohdod Posts: 1
    Hi,

I have got a quote of $41200 for 2012 MDX w/tech.
    Planning to buy it before the 0.9% finance offer expires from Acura. :)

-RD
  • @RD - can you tell me which dealer gave this quote ? Does it includes taxes & every other fee costs ?

And does it include any accessories and others ?
  • bayman48bayman48 Posts: 22
    just to help those on pricing, just got an mdx tech in nor cali, for 40500...after conquest cash...could have done better i think, but they compensated with a good trade in offer so i could not pass up.

Good luck guys!
  • hfzeushfzeus Posts: 31
    Pohanka purchase:

2012 MDX Base
    Price- $37,990
    Destination- $885
    Processing- $399
    Tag and Title fees- $410

plus tax
    less 1000 Acura loyalty (2002 or newer Acura registered at same address)
    less 1000 Flex cash

I added a couple of accessories with an average discount of 30% from MSRP

I had to use Honda financing at 0.9% to get the $2000 off, but am getting 1.25% from my bank, so it is fine with me.

(The Advance was $10,300 more.)
  • maard68maard68 Posts: 2
    I an in the Long Island NY area and I am about to purchase a 2012 MDX with Advance. I was given the following quote and wanted to see if anyone got anything better in the area

2012 Acura MDX with Advance

47,500 after $1000 Rebate
    Roof rails and cross bars-$ 800
    Docfees, Inspections, DMV - $200

I am also trading in a 2010 Ford Expedition with high mileage which they are giving me 26500 for. this was 1K higher than I got from any other dealer.
  • cml4cml4 Posts: 8
    Does the $47,500 include tax? And is the roof rail and doc fee, etc in addition to the 47,500? If tax and extras are not included in the 47, then that is what I am getting also--but I am in Texas.
  • mylt4mylt4 Posts: 21
    Wow - That is a great price.
    I was out shopping tonight for MDX Tech and my guy only wanted to go to invoice. Do you have a breakdown of all of the incentives?
    the only incentive was the conquest cash ($1000)...i also got the special financing, but that had nothing to do with the price. Everything else was negotiation and pricing around with other dealers...
    Thx - I need a lesson from you.
    I am going to another dealer in the am.
    are you in the bay area? if so i could help you out.
    No - As far away as possible - NJ.
    Quick question - is your MDX all wheel drive?
    The list out here is 47K
    every mdx is all wheel drive, good luck with your purchase.
  • free888free888 Posts: 16
    Unless Acura has some extra incentives I don't know about, I'm having a difficult time believing some of the prices I'm seeing on here. I've looked at TrueCar, and the dealer cost excluding holdback, destination and advertising is $41,825. Deduct another $2000 for Conquest/Loyalty and Flex Cash, this brings you to $39825.

Some of the prices being quoted on here must exclude destination, and if they don't, then the dealers are giving up nearly the entire holdback. One price in particular makes absolutely no sense, as it would have the dealer selling the vehicle at a $1000 loss based on my assumptions in the first paragraph. The fact that the poster hasn't responded to requests for a dealer name makes me question its validity.

I'm just starting to look for the MDX w/tech, and from what I can tell, anything below $41k (w/destination) would seem like a terrific deal. For posters with sub $41k pricing (and in one case sub $39k) a breakdown of the cost would be extremely helpful, along with the name of your dealer.

Thanks
  • free888free888 Posts: 16
    zfar- were you able to get the GM to put anything in writing re the torque converter?
  • ginamberginamber Posts: 8
    The exact information I typed in is what was in the promotional email. if you list your email in your profile, which I think you are allowed to, I'll find email and forward to you since I think I can't post it per the rules of the forum. It is pretty much what I typed; don't think I left anything out... The email was actually an embedded "photo" or jpg file so I hand typed from that. Sorry it too a bit to reply... have not been able to check until today
    Hi - I am also looking for a MDX with Tech.
    You can email ay information you have to mstern13@yahoo.com

Thanks
  • maard68maard68 Posts: 2
    47,500 was after 1,000 Rebate and included destination. only extras would be tax(minus my trade in) roof rails(800) and DMV fees(200)
  • jay2013jay2013 Posts: 1
    Hello,

I am looking to buy MDX with Tech pkg this month in DC metro area/Virginia. I was wondering if anyone else on this board are interested in teaming up and try to negotiate a better deal since we will be buying more then one MDX.

Thanks,

Jay
  • slimkslimk Posts: 3
    Hi,

I am looking to purchase a MDX 2012 Technology Package with the following options:
    Sport Running Boards
    Roof Rails - Silver
    Body Side Molding
    Tri-Fold Cargo Tray

I have only visited one dealer sofar and below is the offer I am getting for 36months lease 10k miles per year:
    $658/month including taxes and fees for 35 months
    Residual Value: $26,340
    Total Price of the vehicle: $45,151

Any idea how far can I go. Thank you very much for your help.
  • slimkslimk Posts: 3
    I actually just got another dealer to lower the lease amount a bit. Exact same conditions as stated previously but 640 instead of 658. Would anyone know what is the best I can do before the end of this month? Thanks
  • @ ginamber - can you forward the jpg file quote to rajendra_nvt@yahoo.com
  • nmsgnmsg Posts: 39
    Hi Gina, I'm in FL as well and looking to get MDX w/Tech package. My sister is looking for TL. Maybe all three of us can go to one dealer and get a good deal. Send me an email to discuss.