Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2013 and earlier-Acura MDX Prices Paid and Buying Experience

Comments

• cartcarcartcar Posts: 6
    Florida, the base price incl accessories was 42600 + 600 dealer fee and the rest was TTL....the accessories were not priced out separately....
  • kimaskimas Posts: 14
    Drove home a 2012 MDX tech on Friday night for $41,517 plus TTL
  • ckrtckrt Posts: 4
    Congratulations!!! Where did you get this deal (Which state?), I am looking for a deal in NJ.
  • junkleojunkleo Posts: 5
    I heard Princeton dealer is willing to sell MDX w/ Tech and
    Roof Rack Package(Black)/Simple Hitch/Door Edge Guards/Wheel Locks/Tri Fold Tray/Body Side Molding for $42K.
  • kimaskimas Posts: 14
    In Northern California...
  • mdx40mdx40 Posts: 1
    coolcucumber,
    I want to buy a MDX base model, is that possible you can send me a purchase receipt showing the price so I can show that to the dealer to let them match that? Thank you so much. My e-mail is kewu2007@gmail.com. Thanks again.
    I ended up to buy the MDX w/ Tech and
    Roof Rack Package(Black)/Towing pack/Door Edge Guards/Wheel Locks/Tri Fold Tray/Body Side Molding/All-season mat for $42400 in E. Brunswick, NJ.
  • toyguy5toyguy5 Posts: 2
    This was deal I was offered it was not too bad they would not come off it a bit. I could of got an additional 1000 off if I owned another Luxury model. I did not buy it, if they would of given me the 1000 cash incentive. I bought a Highlander.....I did really like the MDX. The Acura dealer was great to work with
  • This include destination? TTL?
    $42400+TTL
  • Received a lease quote for a MDX with a Tech/Entertainment package for 36 months, 10k miles per year with a money factor of .00096 and residual of 54%. Dealer said each depend on which package you get. Not sure why that would be, but has anyone else heard of those fluctuating (even with good credit)?

I thought the going money factor and residual were .0009 and 57% for 36 months/10k per year??? 54% was closer I thought to the 12k lease.
  • jslee72jslee72 Posts: 2
    I'm living in NY and bought a 2012 MDX Tech two weeks ago from a NJ dealer.

$40459.65 (including destination and all-season protection package I)
    $3287.35 (NY Tax)
    $430.00 (Decumentation and registration fees)
    $44177.00 (Total OTD)

Hope this helps you guys.
  • billy3554billy3554 Posts: 148
    This post site is great. Really shows people how unrealistic True Car has become. Latest True Car price for a 2012 MDX with Tech, in my area, is $43,861. Many of the recent posts clearly show the True Car price is too high. For example, recent posts show prices between $40,460 and $41,600. These actual prices are in line with several quotes I have received from Maryland and Virginia Acura dealers. True Car and the many buying services which are "powered by True Car" are really a dealer's best friend.
  • jc22878jc22878 Posts: 4
    Well, I really got screwed. Bought my MDX Tech in Feb and paid 43,500 + TTL. I went by true car and thougt I did pretty good. Even checkin here on Edmunds, at the time, I was right in the ballpark with the price. Maybe it is becuse it was earlier in the year and prices were a little higher then? I don't know. I am glad to hear the good deals people are getting but it is a little disappointing to me. I really do love the car though!
  • joiseyboyjoiseyboy Posts: 2
    That's a pretty good price. Was that at Open Road Acura and would you mind sharing who your salesperson was?
    Thx
  • joiseyboyjoiseyboy Posts: 2
    Nice price.. what dealership?
  • nyccarguynyccarguy Stamford, CTPosts: 7,772
    Don't think about it that you got screwed. You are happy with your MDX & that is what's important. You bought in February which is historically a terrible month to buy a car. Usually mfrs don't offer rebates, good leases, or special financing rates. The deals are always better in May.

2001 Prelude Type SH, 2011 Pilot EX-L 4WD, 2015 Subaru Legacy 2.5i Premium

• jslee72jslee72 Posts: 2
    DCH Montclair Acura.
  • ckrtckrt Posts: 4
    I just got a quote for 2012 Tech +ENT for $42500 + TTL. It looks like a good deal to me. Any thoughts highly appreciated.
  • jayson5jayson5 Posts: 3
    From my understanding the more equipment the lower the residual values go. Because the equipment gets outdated as time goes on. This is what I have learned from my researching.
    The forum rule forbids posting the sales name. I think you may get better deal like others to pay $40250 for MDX Tech pack w/ some accessories because I didn't push it hard. Since 2013 MDX may come up soon, dealers will sell 2012 MDX on big discount. Just tell the sales that what price you want to buy, they may match it.
    It is good price, but IMHO the DVD screen is not so big for viewing and may block the rear view, also the central console will have more buttons. I will just throw the iPad to kids for the long trip. But again it is just my own opinion.
  • billy3554billy3554 Posts: 148
    Seems like a great price. Just checked and the current True Car average price is $45,760 for a 2012 with Tech and Ent. Getting close to the time for me to buy an MDX.
  • I got mine for about that price last week
  • kalantskalants Posts: 6
    I received a quote for $40,371 plus taxes and tags for a 2012 MDX with Tech package from a dealer in NJ. Is it too good to be true?
  • No, Its not. In fact if you are willing to drive to VA, The deal here is 40k for tech model including destination +TTL. Dealer is Radley Acura, they just sent a flyer out too mentioning the same.
  • Check the lease section... someone just got a deal at Pohanka for $41,500 (maybe a little less) for a tech w/ent.
  • alex917alex917 Posts: 2
    Signed a purchase agreement for MDX + Advance package $44,595 - before accessories, title, etc. It reflects $1,000 rebate from Conquest - Acura's competitive program (we own an Infiniti). I submitted a quote request on Edmunds yesterday and got a price of $45,595.
  • kalantskalants Posts: 6
    I bought a 2012 MDX with Tech and the quoted price of $40,371 price was right on. The dealer is DCH Montclair Acura. Surprisingly, the whole experience was relatively painless. All the other local dealers that I contacted weren't even able to break the $42K bar.

I would have loved to have come down to VA but with a 2 year old and both my wife working full-time makes such a trip a little difficult. But I am happy with the deal that I got.
  • nlgmdxnlgmdx Posts: 8
    Guys can anyone tell me if Acura is offering 0% APR or 0.9% APR. I am debating on buying a used MDX Tech or new one.