Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2013 and earlier-Acura MDX Prices Paid and Buying Experience

Comments

• I got mine in Glendale. I know Mission Viejo is giving out good deals as well.

You can also try Alhambra and Valencia. There maybe a few other dealers around that that area as well.

You may want to check if buying out of state will cause you to pay additional fees (taxes, dmv, etc.). Someone once said buying out of state then registering it n California is going to cost a hefty fee. Not sure though.

Good luck.
  • Hi,

Thanks! I got a quote for $40,296 through Costo Auto program. I also have a car to trade in. Whether the deal can go through depends on what I can get from my trade in.
  • Did you get it from denville? He was giving me 40k price without any Costco program.
  • kcg12kcg12 Posts: 4
    Hi Vineet, can u pls tell me which dealership in nj gave you that quote? What fees does that include? I am also looking for a tech mdx and willing to go upto 300 miles? I am looking to purchase in the next two days so greatly appreciate a prompt response. Thx
    Hi- anyone know what documents are required to avail the loyalty discount? I don't own one but my roommate does so I do have an Acura registered in the same address just not in my name. Does anyone know if they're really strict about it? Thanks
  • It was acura of denville, nj
    Ask for Gregg and he will take care of you.. Good luck!
    Thank you Vineet!!!
  • csriram45csriram45 Posts: 53
    edited August 2012
    Just need a copy of the registration with the same address that's it. Name does not matter. Same household is what they care as far as I know.

Even know I have bought my MDX I am still gettn emails from dealer and I can now get $38,500 - $39500 including destination without a problem from multiple dealers so even if it's a bit if a drive for out of state, it might be worth saving the $2-$3K. can't post contact details of dealerships due to low price so that is always a challenge for me to get that info to others looking to get the deal.
  • Hi,

The dealers that emailed you with the $38,500 - $39,500 ranges, are they located in the tri-state area (NJ/NY/CT/PA)? If you cannot post their names here, could you please send me the info through email? Is this for AWD with Tech package?

Thanks!
  • If you don't mind, can you share with me the dealer name? I am in Tex too (Houston) and am willing to buy the MDX today if the price is the one you paid.
  • No. I am in SF Bay Area.
  • kdv1kdv1 Posts: 1
    If you don't mind, can you share the dealer name in the Bay Area? Thanks.
  • As I mentioned I can't post details publically as the dealer didn't want to post the info open like that.
  • yliuyliu Posts: 6
    I got it from website. I think there is another $1500 manufacture rebate too

Member Price would be:
    $41,260

Estimated Savings Guarantee of $8,240 (16.64%) off $49,500 MSRP

Includes $2,000 in incentives See incentives »

For ANY in-stock AWD 4dr Tech/Entertainment Pkg
    Minimum Savings Guarantee is:
    $8,240

(16.65%) off $49,500 MSRP

Valid on ANY in-stock 2012 Acura MDX - AWD 4dr Tech/Entertainment Pkg
  • I got a offer for a base model 2012 MDX for OTD $37,900 including tax & all kind of fees. This does not include any kind of rebate/incentives as well. Please let me know if it is a good price or not?

Thanks in advance for your suggestion...
  • jrod13jrod13 Posts: 18
    what was your price without taxes etc. looks good....which dealership?
  • hot_javahot_java Posts: 6
    edited August 2012
    It is including tax and everything? Radley Acura, falls church.
  • hyung93hyung93 Posts: 1
    hi, i am in houston too and decide to buy MDX today if the price is right. if you don't mind, can you share with me your price and dealer's name? i really appreciate.
  • Radley Acura, falls church. VA, OTD price: $37,900
  • What web site?, I am trying to buy a 2012 tech + ent and no one goes below 41K in the Boston area. I may have to travel a little. What is a member price, is that Costco's member price?
  • Are you sure it's Out the door OTD price from Radley. I got a quote from them (Internet pricing) for Base MDX for $37,355.. I assume it includes freight and dealer processing. TTL separate. I am curious whom did u contact or what is the way to get this price? Its a great price if true...
  • yes, thats the OTD price they gave me. But I have not purchased the vehicle yet. Still I can't decide btw RX350 and MDX. Get a dealer price from one dealer, send it to other deal and ask them if they can beat that price. End of the day if you talk 4/5 dealer, you will get a price.
  • That $37,900 OTD price at Radley is not for all but added military and preowned luxury incentives. For regular buyers, the OTD price would be around $41k with tech it is $43k. I am also in MD/VA area shopping for MDX.

BTW- hold on buying 2012's, 2013's are just available at Acura.com so once they are available in dealers lot, 2012's get much cheaper!!!
  • carbuyer11carbuyer11 Posts: 114
    Just took delivery on my second 2012 Acura in the last 13 months. After purchasing a TL Tech for my wife, we purchased an MDX Tech in Aspen White Pearl for me. I paid $39,375 after loyalty rebate. I really don't care if that isn't the lowest price ever reported on an MDX purchase. I saved $8,225 off the sticker plus I was able to lower the Acura .9% to 0%, saving an additional $500+ over the life of the 60 month loan. I couldn't be happier. I purchased both from Pohanka Acura in Chantilly, VA which necessitated a grueling 200 mile roundtrip drive from our home in Central VA. I negotiated everything via email. Sorry but I will NEVER negotiate a car at the dealer, even if it means paying a little more. Pohanka did EXACTLY what they promised on each transaction. The purchasing process could not have been any easier and we were on the road relatively quickly, impressive considering their incredible amount of customer traffic. Well done. By the way, both Acuras are impressive. While they are not the most technologically advanced vehicles on the road today, there is a ton of peace-of-mind when driving a Honda product. Put very simply, THEY WORK!
  • hman411hman411 Posts: 2
    Hi Vaz,

Did u finally purchase a MDX tech from a NJ dealer? Looking for one currently thanks.
  • Ok yes factoring in those incentives will make the price go down to 2k and that's no surprise. In that case quotes for base MDX that I got from Radley of $37,355 is not that bad. Have you got any quotes from delares around VA/MD and what are they quoting (Base MDX if you are also looking for Base)?

Any idea what lowest price is a good price if targeting to buy by end of this month Aug 31st considering new 2013 model is going to roll out pretty soon and dealers are already in rush to clear their 2012 inventory to make space in their lot for 2013.
  • sebring95sebring95 Posts: 3,233
    Purchased a '12 MDX with Tech this weekend at Lindsay Acura in Columbus, OH for $41,900 (before tax). That included all-weather mats. This is our local dealer and is known for terrific service so I don't mind paying a little more. Very good experience and no high pressure to upsell in the finance office. Too bad we couldn't get conquest discount...we paid more for our '11 Sienna Ltd two years ago!
  • I am also looking for a Tech MDX. Most of the dealers have more than 80 or more MDX's on their lots. At what point are they going to need to discount even further.
  • Finally got the MDX base model for OTD price $ $37600 that includes free body side molding,mat, wheel lock. with 0% APR for 60 months.
    I think I made a good deal. Its from Pohanka Acura, Chantilly, VA
  • Got an offer for 2012 MDX tech+ent for $41850. Pushing for an extra $500 off. Reg/Title and Doc charges seem high (400/300 resp). Also see charges for Secured Etch (300) and Door Edge Guards (187)... what the heck are door edge guards?

I got .9%, but I've been reading about people getting down to 0%. Any tips on how to negotiate that? I floated it to my rep and he wouldn't say anything other than they would work with me. I'm hoping that the end of month works in my favor.