Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2013 and earlier-Acura MDX Prices Paid and Buying Experience

Comments

• Pickup the 2013 MDX + Tech + Ent pkg with All season floor mat, wheels lock, cargo tray, cargo cover, remote starter, Running board for $45K OTD from Radley Acura and the saleman Robert is a great guy.

I could do better but i am happy with the deal. Thank you everyone.
  • daptekdaptek Posts: 28
    Was that TTL inclusive?
  • Corrected OTD is 45K
  • I am looking for Acura Base model. Which is the dealer in FL that gave you this quote.
  • wanglwangl Posts: 2
    edited February 2013
    This is the best price I can get. Looks like there is at least $2000 difference compared with the price here.
  • I'm from virginia, title+tax run about 1300/- Va has tax of 3.13% etc Lincoln is very bad at negotiating, some members said he is good but i had bad experience with him he was very rude while nogotiating so I contacted Al. He is very coutous and responds properly.
  • Price you have listed 43K is out the door price which includes Tax, Registration and Dealer Conveyence fee? What was your base price
  • The best quote in PA for me is $37,400, including destination charge. Does your mid 36k include destination charge? Did you qualify for other incentives -- recent graduate or military? Thanks for sharing ~
  • My wife and I just contracted a 2013 mdx adv. plus entertainment package with body side molding and the rear bumper appliqué for 47,875.00 + 484.65 and then the tax, title and registration bring to price to 52,761.57. Since the car is in transport right now to the dealer and won't be here for two weeks I was wondering if we could do any better on the price. We down 7k and paying around 780 per month for 60 months with the .9 apr. We live in Southern California so I was wondering if I could get a better deal for we can still refuse the deal when the car come into the dealer.
  • Picked up our 2013 Acura MDX with Tech package for $41,494 plus TTL. This was from Kansas City. I was getting $1000 less in quote from Chicago but it was a longer drive for us from Des Moines. Overall I had a good experience with Jay Wolfe Acura.
  • hash2hash2 Posts: 20
    Which dealer in Chicago was giving you the lowest price?
  • McGrath Acura of Morton Grove.
  • Hi,

I am planning to buy 2013 MDX tech/ent for $43,500+TTL from a Denver, CO dealer.
    I dont think its a good price compare to what other folks are paying in this forum.
    It looks like MDX has high demand or so in this area, Dealers are not willing to budge at all.
    So my OTD is coming around $46,500.
    Do you guys think its a ok deal ?
    Is this high price because of Dealer cash of $2500 and .0% apr ending on MArch 4th ?

Any one had any recent deal with any denver,boulder dealer and got a better deal ?

Thanks
  • I am looking to buy 2013 MDX Tech soon and wanted to get some info on negotiating for accessories. I have selected $2300 worth of stuff and wanted to see if $1500 or less is possible. This is assuming I am not overpaying for a car itself because I know the dealer will throw things in if they are getting theirs on a car itself

Any insights are appreciated. Thanks.
  • dm55dm55 Posts: 10
    I bought my 2013 MDX with Tech from Kevin at McGrath in Westmont about 10 days ago. Paid was $40,345 including destination, but excluding TTL. They threw in all season mats and wheel locks. Also got the 0.9% financing for 60 months.
  • daptekdaptek Posts: 28
    edited February 2013
    You guys are lucky... in Florida the best I have been able to see is $41,840 + $700 in dealer fees + TTL ...and that's because I know someone at the dealership.
  • Check out DCH Acura in Tustin. I just bought a 2013 MDX with Tech for $40,400 (including destination fee) +TTL and .9%. Ask for the internet Sales manager. His name is on the website.
  • Just my two cents, by reading other posts here, I see some people (one of them from OH) just flew into VA or MD to get the MDX and drive back to home. This way, you can save around $3000 (after air ticket, gas, hotel and food, the total cost could be as $1000 since you are in Denver. Just my rough guess) in couple days (based on my own purchase price, I paid about $39,700(including freight) + TTL). Dealer will pick you up at airport and you can drive on Interstate 70 all the way to Denver. Good luck.
  • hkmhkm Posts: 20
    Is the difference in the price offered by VA dealers (not including TTL) really around $3000? I doubt that. Pohanka offered me OTD 43500 for tech+ent pkg. In that quote pohanka says (title+fees = $1300) any idea how much it costs for the title in VA? Is Pohanka talking about the registration fees here?

Would much appreciate everyone's feedback..thanks
  • Hi
    Your idea sounds good. Even though I can not fly all the way to VA...may be I can try the quotes from Omaha or Kansan city and see if I can better price than in Denver.
    By the way where did you buy your MDX from ?...you got a pretty good price there.
    Your price is$39,700( incl freight)..where did you ship your car to ?
    Did the dealer pay for your fright ?

Thanks,
  • Did you ever take that offer? We are being offered the same thing now.
  • ken117ken117 Posts: 207
    Pohanka is like any other dealer in that they will do anything to get a customer into the showroom. For example:

Last week got an email notice from Pohanka for a 2013 MDX with Tech for $485 with a $0 down payment for a 36 month lease with 10K miles per year. Tucked away in the very small print, and difficult to find, was a separate payment of $895 for freight and $399 for the joy of having Pohanka handle the "documentation." The actual deal as $485 per month with $1,294 down at inception.

While the Pohanka email price was not false it was certainly deceptive.

Actually found a better deal at Rosenthal Acura in Maryland.
    Thanks for the response.Any idea what would be a good price to pay for the remote starter, advance/sport running board and all season floor mats.
    Hi 3rowsuv,

Pohanka gave me OTD quote of 43.5k for the Tech+Ent including $399 doc fee and $895 freight. I will definitely get the remote starter,running boards(sport or advance) and the all season mats if I make this purchase.

I do not really need the MDX real bad now and can wait till end of the year. I have decided not to go for the '14's. It's either the 2013 or nothing.

1) What is the lowest price I can finsih the deal for tech+ent with running board, all season mat and remote starter with Pohanka or Radley for? I am willing to walk straight out of the dealership if I don't get a really good deal. From what I can gather you totally seem to know about the pricing in this area.So I would probably work with the figure you give me.

2) Would there be a difference of atleast $2000-$3000 in the price minus TTL between dc area dealers and the rest of the country.

3) How much lower than now do you think I can get the MDX for if I wait until end of the year.
  • I was quoted 53 k OTD @7.75% tax rate for adv+ent. No accessories. Is this a good price or can I negotiate further??
  • Contact Larry pinto at rosenthal Acura in MD. They will beat it
  • Is this a good offer? MDX Tech + Ent for 45,500K OTD including wheel locks, splash guard, trunk tray, free 3 yr 36K maintenance (oil change etc.) I have seen other prices on this forum for less but not sure what was included.
  • Please help me finding a dealerhip who can beat $46250 OTD offer for MDX tech + ent. package with 36 months Maintenance package. Let me know ASAP as I am running out of time need to decide within next 24-36 hours. I am in GA.
    Thanks.
  • what's your color choice?
  • I would love to get a Grey/silver with black interior.