Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2013 and earlier-Acura MDX Prices Paid and Buying Experience

Comments

• I would love to get a Grey/silver with black interior.
  • Which part of town do you live in? I am looking to buy an MDX asap. Perhaps we can exchange our price quotes or team up to get a good deal?
  • I live in north suburb of Atlanta, GA. Please let me know ASAP.
  • I'm looking for an MDX advanced. Any advice if $47,330 before TTL is a good deal?

I really like the idea of adaptive cruise control, but would welcome any advice if it is not worth getting the advance over the tech package.
  • zzz2006zzz2006 Posts: 25
    edited February 2013
    I remember last year around November, that was the quote I got for the advanced with entertainment package.

For base advanced package, I remember I saw $45000ish last year.

The current quote I got for a advanced package was $47000, which includes $2000ish add-ons.

I am still waiting for the price to drop more.
  • I heard the 2014 MDX will be on display at the NY Auto show at the end of March, I hope that might help.
  • One dealer told me the 2014 MDX will be out in May. Not sure about that info though.
  • Do you have a first name of the salesman at Jay Wolfe in KC? I'd like to pick one up today or tomorrow.
  • Jim Mattson. Tell him I sent you, ;)

Aamir.
  • Any guess on dealer cash changes on Mar 4 when the current offer expires? Also, any insight on how much longer the 2013s will be produced would be appreciated. Trying to gauge when the color combinations will get limited.
  • dm55dm55 Posts: 10
    I would guess that the 2013 production has already ended as the 2014 models will be hitting the lots in 2-3 months. if your looking for an Advanced in a specific color, I wouldn't wait too long.
  • Yep, dealers don't take 2013 MDX orders anymore.

As far as for advanced package, last year, I was able to find the color combination I want in Nov. 2012. Advanced with entertainment was limited somehow, but not advanced package.
  • bradfordrb1bradfordrb1 Posts: 5
    edited February 2013
    I've been getting quotes in the 40.7-40.9 range for TECH package in the Houston area, including destination (895) + doc fees of $150.

Any suggestions to get to that 40.0 target?
  • Which dealership is this at? Did they quote you a OTD price?
  • All three dealers are within $500 and I expect them to match when it gets down to it. I don't have an OTD worked out yet as I'm out of state. Not too many additional fees from what I can gather though.
  • daptekdaptek Posts: 28
    TTL included?
  • Just destination included
  • liangwliangw Posts: 5
    I have just bought a 2013 MDX Base Model from Radley Acura yesterday. Sam did my deal. The price was solid and I ended up driving from Philadelphia to make the purchase.

Great experience ~ Radley Acura is quite large and seems to be a volume dealer ~
  • sam271sam271 Posts: 6
    Question for Laing. What u paid for at RADLEY
    Including destination charge, the price is significantly less than $37,800 -- which is the best price PA/NJ dealership offer.
  • sam271sam271 Posts: 6
    Pohanka had advertised 36,600 + 895 destination charge. They agreed to sell at 36,600 including destination charge. Is this a great price
    Your price is very very good! Still, it doesn't hurt for you to call Radley.

I just got great service from Sam and was very happy ~
  • All,
    I am in the market for a new 2013 mdx + tech. The cheapest quote i have gotten (out of state) is 39k before dest, handling n tax coming to about 43k otd.
    Am not sure if this is the best deal or if it would pay to wait till the end of march or april for the prices to go down esp since the 2014 model (gen 3) is nearer to the market.
    Any perspective on this would be really really helpful.
    Regards,
  • Hi - I am looking for a new MDX with tech package in the Seattle area. What is a great price that people have got in the recent couple of months? Any suggestions on how to go about it and best deals including finance that I can get?

Thanks
  • billy3554billy3554 Posts: 147
    Both Radly and Pohanka Acura in Virginia often have good deals on some Acura vehicles. However, these two Virginia dealers do have a $399 documentation profit scheme. Having purchased three Acrua vehicles in the past two years, I find two Acura dealers in Maryland, Rosenthal and Norris Acura, offer the same pricing but only have $199 documentation profit scheme.
  • karhill1karhill1 Posts: 108
    Two years ago, I purchased a new RDX. I shopped multiple Acura dealers in Maryland and Virginia. Radley and Pohanka in Virginia quoted about the same price for the RDX. I went to Rosenthal and Rosenthal beat the Radley and Pohanka price. I called Pohanka and was told no Acura dealer could sell the RDX for Rosenthal's price and Pohanks suggested I should buy from Rosenthal, which I did.

While Radley and Pohanka make the most noise, it seems they do not always offer the best deal.

And yes, dealers in Virginia do charge $399 for their help with documentation while dealers in Maryland only charge $199 for that assistance.
  • shaojiadushaojiadu Posts: 13
    edited March 2013
    I got $362xx including destination fee from Pohanka for a base MDX before $399 documentation fee, with 0% for 60 months, plus MD tag, tax and title.
    I don't think Norris West can beat that price.
  • daptekdaptek Posts: 28
    Do we know if the incentives have changed such as dealer cash etc?
  • doctom2doctom2 Posts: 4
    How did you get 0% financing?
  • shaojiadushaojiadu Posts: 13
    They run 0% APR from time to time. I think they buy down 0.9% APR to 0%.