Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2013 and earlier-Acura MDX Prices Paid and Buying Experience

Comments

• taichicalitaichicali Posts: 4
    edited December 2013

Heres my details which will help comparing apples to apples. For the base AWD in White with Parchment Leather. I think this format would help the most:

Price from dealer $40,900

Sales Tax $3,688.20 ( based on 9% )

License/reg/doc/misc fees $492.25

Total $45,080.45

• For DFW area buyers, I just finished purchasing a white diamond pearl FWD with TECH for invoice price, $43,993, before TTL. They do charge a doc. fee of $180. For accessories, they offer 10% discount off their list prices (it is an inflated price). I picked up the back-up sensor for $895 and tinted windows for $99.

It was a smooth buying process, as I only started contacting the internet sale manager on Wednesday for a test drive and finished the thing on Friday. Judging by the ease of process, most likely could have gotten a little more off, if I do more back-and-forth. But I am very happy with the price and I am extremely pleased with the performance of the internet sales guy. So don't want to waste any more of my time.

Similarly, didn't brother contacting the other three dealers as I originally planned. They are all long-drive from me and their consumer review ratings on Edmunds.com are not that good. So I doubt they could offer anything better to justify my time and the long drive.

The dealer I worked with is the Plano one. Go to their website, under Dealership -> Meet Out Staff, find internet sales persons. Contact any of them directly.

@zhiminwen said: I have been waiting for several months for MDX price to drop somewhat to replace my 03 MDX. I am about to start the process. I have read this forum for the last few months, and there were not even one post on Dallas area MDX price. For DFW area buyers reading this forum, please share some inputs.

I am mostly looking at FWD/TECH. The Edmunds' TMV for this package, $45,718, is still $1700 over invoice. That seems too high compared to the deals going on in other areas. Really appreciate some inputs from recent DFW areas purchases before I start contacting dealers' internet departments.

• mvm9mvm9 Posts: 5
    edited December 2013

Any body in DC metro area in the market for AWD Base? Can you please let me know the quotes received so far..

• So far we are two(NY,NJ) who are looking to form a group for negotiating MDX AWD+Tech. Let us know if anybody interested.

• sam_bsam_b Posts: 5
    edited December 2013

Hi @zhiminwen..I think you got a very good price. I am watching prices on FWD + Tech for a month and 43993 is lowest I have heard in DFW area. Thanks for sharing. Please share driving experience also.

• mvm9mvm9 Posts: 5
    @twosecond which dealer gave u that price. If u want to join, mail at mvm.vamsi..gmail.
  • rcjpthrcjpth Posts: 3
    edited December 2013

just bought 2014 Acura MDX FWD base (southern California) Out-the-door 44K...not sure if this is the best price but I thought I got a good deal.

• Today I got MDX AWD Tech Package for $45,000 + tax+ title in Detroit area. Was working on this for 2 month finally got what I was looking for.

• I am looking to buy 2014 Acura MDX FWD with Tech Package. So far the best deal i got is 45300$ ( does not include tax, doc fee, accessories,dmv fees etc). Is this a good deal? Thanks for your help

• I am looking to buy 2014 Acura MDX FWD with Tech Package in SFO Bay area. So far the best deal i got is 45300$ ( does not include tax, doc fee, accessories,dmv fees etc). Is this a good deal? Thanks for your help

• seriously, those posted best deal or better deal like AW> @lookingformdx said:

I am looking to buy 2014 Acura MDX FWD with Tech Package in SFO Bay area. So far the best deal i got is 45300$ ( does not include tax, doc fee, accessories,dmv fees etc). Is this a good deal? Thanks for your help no I don't think so, that's fair deal. if you got it out the door 46K, it will be the best deal IMO

• OTD is the price that's all you pay to get out the door NOT add/plus anything and that's why it is called Out the Door! like mine I paid OTD 44K 2014 Acure MDX FWD base and in the contract I only look for final number 44K, if any number is added up on top , deal is no good,,,that's called OTD!

good luck to you all,,,some sales man told me that better buy consumer vehicle rather than luxury brand so it has more room to bargain LOL

@taichicali said: null Sorry, i confused my terms. My OTD price (everything except sales tax) was 41400

• Looking for 2014 Acura AWD Technology and Entertainment Package. Was quoted $48,455 as a sale price. Has anyone done better in NY/NJ area?

• Gaithersburg Rosenthal acura

@iamsaif said:

• $46000 excluding TTL ? Dealer is Gaithersburg Rosenthal acura

@lexusbuyer4 said: Wow, that's a great deal. Can you share the dealer name? I am in eastern PA, but would not mind the drive to save some money. The best quote I got was 46000 for a AWD with tech package

• bluesky77bluesky77 Posts: 2
    edited December 2013

Just purchased MDX 2014 AWD + TECH for $45,500 (includes destination) + TTL extra in NJ. What do you guys think of the deal?

• Bluesky77 what dealer in NJ?
  • Just bought FWD TECH with a few accessories in Northern VA.

TOTAL OTD PRICE: 47,330

***Breakdown***

MDX: 43,000

Remote start, adv boards, foglights, visor, pro pack V, 4 oil changes: 1990

Taxes + Fees: 2,340

What do you all think?
  • pjulpjul Posts: 4

I purchased a 2014 MDX AWD with tech package at a MD dealership. Total out of the door price $46,500 (includes VA sales tax of 4%). Think it is a great deal.

@mvm9 said: Any body in DC metro area in the market for AWD Base? Can you please let me know the quotes received so far..

I received a quote for out of the door price of $43,200 for AWD base (including VA sales tax of 4%) in the area.

Correction, the best quote received for Base AWD was $42,349 out of the door (includes VA sales tax of 4%).

• That's a great price, Congrats!. Does the 45,000 number include destination charge, doc prep fee etc? Thanks.

@iamsaif said: Today I got MDX AWD Tech Package for $45,000 + tax+ title in Detroit area. Was working on this for 2 month finally got what I was looking for.

• Great price, congrats! Do you mind sharing the name of the dealership? Thank you.

@bluesky77 said: Just purchased MDX 2014 AWD + TECH for $45,500 (includes destination) + TTL extra in NJ. What do you guys think of the deal?

• I am in NY and plan on purchasing a MDX AWD + Tech by Dec 31. My email is tu.bo@hotmail.com. If you checked out dealerrater.com, you can find there are about 10 dealers that have good ratings. Will let you know the quote I got from some of them after hearing back. What's the quotes you guys got before TTL?

@rohith123 said: So far we are two(NY,NJ) who are looking to form a group for negotiating MDX AWD+Tech. Let us know if anybody interested.

• Could you please share the dealer name where you get the 45078 quote for awd with tech, Shravanc? Thank you.
  • Salukutinaveen,

Could you please share the name of the dealer and salesperson? And details of price if possible? Many thanks.
  • Could you please share the name of the dealer and details of invoice, ttl etc.? Thank you. You can also email me at tu.bo at hotmail.

@iamsaif said: Today I got MDX AWD Tech Package for $45,000 + tax+ title in Detroit area. Was working on this for 2 month finally got what I was looking for.

• memonmemon Posts: 3

Dealer name?

@iamsaif said:

Today I got MDX AWD Tech Package for $45,000 + tax+ title in Detroit area. Was working on this for 2 month finally got what I was looking for.

• Which dealers in NJ are you in touch with?

@rohith123 said: So far we are two(NY,NJ) who are looking to form a group for negotiating MDX AWD+Tech. Let us know if anybody interested.

@derek2014 said: Could you please share the name of the dealer and details of invoice, ttl etc.? Thank you. You can also email me at tu.bo at hotmail.

It was at Rosenthal Acura. Great people to work with.