Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2013 and earlier-Acura MDX Prices Paid and Buying Experience

Comments

• Look in northern Jersey there are better deals there.
  • Ramsey Acura

Park Ave Acura (about 8 miles south of Ramsey on 17)

Northern Jersey on Rte. 17
  • qyugqyug Posts: 2
    Thanks, what can I expect (rough estimate)?
  • mjs560mjs560 Posts: 8
    I've purchased Acura's from Ramsey Acura and Park Ave Acura and there is a huge difference in customer service. I would highly recommend Park Ave. Ramsey is a shady dealership. Dealerrater.com will also confirm this.
  • Park Ave is much better to deal with I would agree. I have purchased at Park Ave but have shopped at Ramsey. Go a little further south on 17 it is worth the trip to Park Ave.
  • Im considering a 2011 MDX Tech with 3k miles on it - it is a Dealer Demo. Dealer is willing to sell it to me at invoice - $43928. Is this a good price for a demo with 3k miles on it, or should I expect better? If so, what do you think is a good counter?
  • mtogmtog Posts: 1
    i just purchased a 2011 MDX with tech package demo with 1700 miles for $42,000 in Northern NJ.
    A new 2011 MDX with Tech package would have cost me $43,900. I opted for the demo and saved $1900.
  • drr98drr98 Posts: 80
    Try $41.5, worst they can do is say no.
  • This forum was helpful for getting general pricing info, but no posts for North Carolina! So- here's what played out for 2011 MDX Base Model in the Cary/Raleigh Area:

Leith Acura of Fayetteville - 1 car in stock, 42500 out the door (Tax is 7%)

Leith Acura of Cary Auto Park - No cars in stock, 43540 out the door (Tax is 6.75%)- He said he was waiving transfer fees.

Hendrick Performance Acura of Chapel Hill - No cars in stock- didn't even bother asking about price

Crown Acura of Greensboro - never got a call back.

We ended up taking 42500 OTD - With 885 destination and 7% tax, I think this works out to about 38,810 for the car. Black with parchment interior- picking it up tonight. We are also doing the 1.9% financing for 48m.

Hope this info is helpful for some- would be interested if others in the area are getting same deals.
  • myscreenname1myscreenname1 Posts: 1
    edited August 2011
    $48,324 MDX Advanced (with floor mats & wheel locks)
    $2,676 Accessories (20% off installed price) includes (black roof rails and crossbars, body side molding, advanced running boards, towing package, all season floor mats, cargo tri-fold, cargo net, window tint)
    $51,000 Total
    $3187.50 TX Sales Tax
    $127.50 Inv Tax (Optional TX Dealer Fee)
    $33.00 Title
    $23.75 Inspection
    $75.80 License
    $130.00 Doc (Optional TX Dealer Fee)
    $54,577.55 OTD

(approximately $2000 less than I could get in Austin, TX :surprise: )
  • ncmdxncmdx Posts: 19
    Good Work!! I had to go to Fayetteville to get my MDX as well. I had a very similar experience for my 05 model with the other dealers you mentioned. I wonder when they will catch on to the power of the internet and forums like this one?
  • huh1huh1 Posts: 1
    twmdx, do you mind giving me the name of the dealership and the sales?
  • marcnjmarcnj Posts: 8
    That is a deal unheard of here in NJ. My Wife and I offered $42,500 on a Tech last night and the dealer looked at us like we had 4 heads LOL. The best he gave me was $43,500. These prices are with dest chg included. Was your price of $42,298 with destination?
  • twmdxtwmdx Posts: 13
    edited August 2011
    Radley, and Pohanka will match/counter. Can't provide name of sales associate per forum rules.

I don't know if it was good timing, good sales agent, good negotiating, or all of the above, but seems like my '11 Tech deal was close to many of the Base model deals on this forum.
  • I got my '11 Tech for 42.5k, here is the break down and total....

I added prot package 1 and the rail/ cross bars for another 2k.. With taxes and fees, I ended up paying a little over 48k with the .9 apr loan.

Paragon in Qns
  • erinecerinec Posts: 1
    edited August 2011
    Local dealer (I live outside of Baltimore, MD) is offering $49,324, including destination, not including taxes or tags. Is this a good deal?
  • Here is the deal I have pending.

2011 Tech MDX Black/Black. 43,100 including destination. 750.00 loyalty incentive. Final sale price 42,350.

3000 due at signing, 466/month lease with 10,000 miles/yr.

Includes wheel locks, trifold cargo cover, and all season mats.

Thoughts?
  • marcnjmarcnj Posts: 8
    $42,350 is an excellent deal. I would never put down $3000 for a lease though, just my .02. Is the $750 loyalty just for leases?
  • txhokietxhokie Posts: 1
    Have been offered $43.5k for new tech pkg including destination, side moldings, window tint, wheel locks. Thoughts? I, too, am curious to know if the loyalty incentive is just for leases. Hadn't seen any incentives other than financing options on the MDX.
  • Yes it is just for new leases for returning customers so I am told. Why wouldn't you put the 3k down.