Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2013 and earlier-Acura MDX Prices Paid and Buying Experience

Comments

• We can't do that... no e-mail addresses in the forums.. If you have information to share, please do it here in the forums for all to benefit.

Please, abide by the following rules, regarding that information..

You may include the dealership name, city and state in your post. Please do not post names of salespeople, telephone numbers, email addresses, or other contact information.

Thanks!
    kyfdx

Moderator - Prices Paid, Lease Questions, SUVs

• curious_buyecurious_buye Posts: 7
    edited December 2011
    Hi all,

All those folks who are planning to buy 2012 Base MDX in coming weeks to hopefully cash in on the year end deals, please post their best quote and those who bought recently please post their price paid.

Here's what I have in so far:

Base Price including Dest - 39,900 in Boston Area.

let us help each other folks!
    Thanks in advance.
  • rab9rab9 Posts: 1
    Hi Roxanne,

Will you please post the dealer/location for your purchase? I am also in Chicago.

Thank you.
  • altaaaltaa Posts: 2
    I am in Atlanta and looking to buy a 2012 base MDX. Any suggestions on a dealer and pricing would be appreciated.
  • please let us know what is the lowest quote you are getting. I indicated mine in the previous post.
  • mz2009mz2009 Posts: 10
    Hi Roxy,

Could you also please share the dealer information with me?
    irenewben (at) gmail.com

Thanks!
  • rab9 and mz2009,

I am also in chicago looking for tech package 2012. If we 3 try to buy together we surely can get good price. What do you say?

mail me at if you are interested. I am planning to buy in next 2 weeks.

ruud_strike at rediffmail.com
  • rab9

i am in chicago looking for same model. if we buy together we can get good deal

mail me

ruud_strike at rediffmail.com
  • Not sure on the right price for base mdx but received best pricing from sons Acura (Internet group)
  • 39,900 is very low.
    I use costco price they show invoice and msrp, $40.2K and $43.6K (include destination charge) respectively . I am not sure dealer will take invoice price in TX.

Did you buy MDX base with 39,900 + TTL.
  • Did you go to Dallas to get MDX yet?

Costco price $40.2K on MDX base at invoice price.

I may have to drive from Austin to Dallas too.
  • sunil_bondsunil_bond Posts: 7
    edited December 2011
    Bought a 2012 MDX Base in Dallas on Saturday (12/24/2011) for $39,300.00 + Taxes + $180.00 Doc. fees.
  • Would mind sharing dealer/sales rep info? Thank you.
  • I'm looking for the MDX Tech Package also (in dark cherry). I intend to purchase this week. I'm located in Madison, Wisconsin but might be willing to travel to Chicago as the third purchaser. What kind OTD price have you been quoted?

5929bjk@gmail.com
  • The sales rep is Jeff and the dealer is David McDavid Acura in Plano.
  • Yes, I ended up buying from the dealer that gave me the lowest quote of 2012 base MDX for 39,900. I added two accessories - advance chrome running boards and all seasons protection package, after negotiation paid OTD price of 43,500. This includes 500 $ flex cash.

hth,
  • curious_buye,

Does 43500 price include TTL? To clarify, you got mdx base+running boards+all seasons protection pkg+ ttl for 43500? And you got $500 flex cash on top of that? That looks like a really good deal....

thx
  • Any car buying pros out there?
    I'm interested to hear your thoughts on a particular lease promotion that we're considering with Acura. I've never leased a car before but I've read up on some of the small print pitfalls to be aware of. We both have over 800 credit so we will qualify. We're also going to negotiate the annual mileage to be 15k instead of 10k. My only other concern are the 'fees' that are excluded. Deal expires 1/3/2012. I've looked at several other manufacturer promotions on leases and virtually all of them require money down ($2-3K).
    Might also consider a 'new' 2011 instead of 2012 if that will get me into a Tech or Entertainment pkg for the same deal.
    Any opinions on this deal?

Here's the details:
    2012 MDX 6 Speed Automatic Featured Special Lease -
    $0 Due at Lease Signing
    $0 down payment
    $0 security deposit
    $0 first month's payment
    due at lease signing Excludes taxes, titles and fees
    $570 a month for 35 months thereafter
    Excludes taxes, titles and fees. For well-qualified lessees.
  • Anyone want to take a shot at "good, better, best" price on very clean 2010 MDX w Tech no DVD etc. Certified? Thank you.
  • uvasauvasa Posts: 21
    Experts,

I'm offer by a NY dealer to turn in my Base 09' MDX for Base MDX 2012 with 3 payments remaing ($ 479/m - 5K Down on original lease) with 0 down, Tax, DMV, bank fee totaling $2400 and same monthly payment $ 479. Is this a deal? Lease is 12K Miles 36 months.

Thanks in advance