Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2013 and earlier-Acura MDX Prices Paid and Buying Experience

Comments

• racemracem Posts: 8
    where did you get it? What kind of discount do you have? This is best price I ever see.
  • bill9902bill9902 Posts: 20
    I've received the following pricing and am wondering if there is more room to move:

Tech - $41,428
    Advance - $47,823

This is inclusive of the dealer cash, but exclusive of the $1000 loyalty/conquest cash.
  • nmsgnmsg Posts: 39
    Is your price the OTD including destination charge? I got mine with all season mats, wheel locks and trunk tray for OTD of $42000.
  • mylt4mylt4 Posts: 21
    Princeton NJ
    Ask for Eric
    what kind of discount do you have?
  • bayman48bayman48 Posts: 22
    Kwok,

are you still in negotiations? I tried to work with marin as well...but in the end, they could not match elsewhere and was pretty pissy about the whole thing...saying, no way you get that price, etc. etc...so not my favorite dealer to work with.

I think $40.8 for a tech...after conquest or loyalty cash is definately doable, 43.2 seems extremely high...if it helps, might do what i did, just get rails and then get the cross bars from somewhere on the internet and install yourself...its the rails that is difficult to do...and you can get cross bars for much cheaper elsewhere.

Have you tried emailing other dealers in the bay area? If you want to know who i had success with and ultimately who i went with...let me know.
    I got discount for financing with Acura and the loyalty rewards. I currently own a TL.
    Thanks. May I ask for the amount of discount?
    edited May 2012
    It was $2500 total and they put is towards the down payment. But when I was looking on the websites of few dealers, it was saying $1000 for loyalty and $1000 for financing. So not sure where the extra $500 came from but I will take it.
    It is very helpful, I will try to ask local dealer if they have the same discount. Thanks a lot.
  • sami5sami5 Posts: 9
    Hi, would you mind sharing more details of the pkg you got & inclu. Tax&title?

I am in mkt for MDX. Much appreciated!!!
  • mpaez1mpaez1 Posts: 2
    Where are you buying for these prices? What State?
  • I live in Dallas metro area and I bought a new 2012 MDX base model today. The price I paid was - $37,822 (including Destination charges, wheel lock, window Tint). I was wondering if this is good price I paid, since I asked for the quote from all the dealers in Dallas metro area and this was the lowest quote i received. Please share your experiences.
    edited May 2012
    Could you give more details? Do you have any discounts? Which dealer it is? I am in DFW area too. Thanks
  • this was internet quote from Vandergriff
  • jjjzzzjjjzzz Posts: 13
    Anyone in Southern CA has recently bought one? Can you share the price? I am looking for a MDX tech. Thanks.
  • bill9902bill9902 Posts: 20
    I am haggling for one right now. The best I have been able to do is right about $500 less than the "dealer cost" listed on TrueCar.com. For a Tech that would be $41,487. Working on an Advance right now for 46,824.

Mostly caught up on the value for my trade right now, which will be the biggest hurdle to getting this done.
  • libualibua Posts: 2
    Bought one on Monday for $43,760/= + Tax + Title + Fees. Just wanted to share with you. In Chicago Land Area.

I was debating in between an MDX and a Highlander. Ended up with this. So-far so good!
  • moneyfoolmoneyfool Posts: 7
    Is that incl TTL and Destination? Thanks
  • mz2009mz2009 Posts: 10
    Thanks! I am looking for the same model in Chicago. Can you share some info on dealer?

irenewben@gmail.com