Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2013 and earlier-Acura MDX Prices Paid and Buying Experience

Comments

• surfer191surfer191 Posts: 2
    Congratulations!! What was the price before tax?

Was is it registered in VA or MD?

Thanks!
  • caroholiccaroholic Posts: 5
    Thanks Coolcucumber. They were very nice and agreed on the price. Can you please confirm that the 36300 included TTL or was that extra?
  • solaris72solaris72 Posts: 16
    I'm getting emails from lot of Acura dealers having this on the memorial day deals. Is there any catch on this? Some of them giving 0% for 60 months....

Is this a good deal to take?
  • bill9902bill9902 Posts: 20
    This is a financing offer... You should be negotiating the price of the car before you ever get to this point. That said, once you have a good price, 0% or 0.9% is practically free financing, so yes, it's a good deal.
  • bxscigbxscig Posts: 2
    Going back to the dealer tomorrow. The price $41,200 includes destination and the $1500 incentive. Going to try to get the car soon for the 0.9% financing for 5yrs. You guys think this is a good deal or I can push him lower towards $40,500 or even lower like some of you other guys?
    edited May 2012
    Im finishing up a sale for 42400 +800 dest +tax and ttl around 47k total for mdx 2012 tech+ent.
    Hope to get a .9 or 0% finance for 60 months. Is this better sale?

Is entertainment is worth adding ?
  • arveearvee Posts: 1
    Can I have delaer name
  • kushmdxkushmdx Posts: 4
    edited May 2012
    Could you e mail me and let me know who was the sales guy you dealt with.
    Thanks
    kush
    edited May 2012
    Could you e mail me the dealership infor and whom you dealt with and if possible the price quote
    Thanks
    kushmdx
  • kalingkaling Posts: 1
    Congrats!

Would you mind sharing the detail specification of the MDX? I live in Maryland and looking for a MDX.
    edited May 2012
    I completed my sale yesterday for mdx 2012 with tech+ent for 42100$ +tax+title+destination. I also added adv. running board (600$)+ 8 year/100k miles extended warranty from the dealer for 1895$. with tax and everything total completed at 47k+ with 0% finance. I'm not sure about extended warranty (costguard) Anyone have experience with that?
  • jayson5jayson5 Posts: 3
    This was for the base model. It was a purchase, I have never leased before. If you like I can give you the guys info. Really simple and painless process.
  • isuzucalsisuzucals Posts: 2
    Leased vehicle with 12,000 Miles per year.
    Paid $41,200
    This is MDX with Tech Package.
    5/30/2012
    Dealer explained high probability that model will change for 2013 (honesty) and that I could bring vehicle back prior to 36 month lease expiration if I wanted to trade up to a newer model. (at some cost)

They have some kind of chart that tells them the residual value of the vehicle, depending on how many months you have leased it.

If 2013 MDX is awesome, I don't mind losing some money to have an even newer car.
  • madan1madan1 Posts: 4
    I completed my sale yesterday for MDX 2012 with Tech+Ent for 42100 +Tax
    Could you give me names of the dealership
    Thanks
  • Sounds like a good price I just bought a MDX 2012 Tech Ent Pkg for $42600 yesterday.
  • cartcarcartcar Posts: 6
    edited May 2012
    Hello All, to begin with I would like to thank all forum participants for contributing to educating others (incl me :) on the buying experience. I bought a MDX Tech + Accesories ( Running board, roof rack, wood grain, body side molding) for 45.8 k OTD.
  • rovidanarovidana Posts: 6
    I leased my 2012 MDX just about a week ago and so far I am getting very poor gas milage. For a mix highway/city drive I get only about 10 miles per gallon. Any sense for why the gas milage is so poor. The car specs indicate that MDX should produce about 17 miles per gallon for mix highway/city drive. Thanks in advance for helping answer this question.
    Anyone bought ext. warranty and share the price here
  • roger106roger106 Posts: 1
    Which state did you buy it? Could you break down the price you paid please.