Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2013 and earlier-Acura MDX Prices Paid and Buying Experience

Comments

• allen68allen68 Posts: 1
    Hello, I found the information in this forum is very useful. I am curiou if you guys know dealers around Minnesota, Iowa or Wisscosin area. I receive the quote from the dealers in twin city is very high compared to the quote posted in this forum. Thank you.
  • pinkitehpinkiteh Posts: 14
    Also any suggestions in MA? Thanks and you guys are awesome!
  • coolpalcoolpal Posts: 4
    we are looking for either a certified 2010+ or new 2013 mdx with tech in atlanta area. The dealer we went to test drive said he can sell new mdx for 41,500 + 599 doc fee + TTL. I didn't push him hard for that, so I think they can probably do better.

If you bought your's already, or if anyone has experience in this area, can you please help me with what would be a good price to negotiate now?
  • I live in north suburb of Atlanta and bought brand new 2013 MDX (entertainment + tech) 4 weeks ago. I paid $46500 (with maintenance free package + cargo tray + wheel locks + tags + tax + Title). Hope this gives you idea. I can give sales person and dealership detail in pvt email.
    Thanks.
  • A volume dealer can beat that. I had offers in the $40's for tech in Chicago but ended up paying a little more to support the dealership in my area. Just signed a lease for $614/month for 36 months with 10k miles/year on a 2013 tech. Nothing down, no first month payment, sport running boards, all weather mats, free maintenance at 6,000 miles. Had them as low as as $586 but didn't want to pay first month payment. Could have been cheaper without the boards. Btw the Residual is $25k. Hope this helps.
    thanks for the response.
    can you please share the sales person/dealer. you can email me at dealpalATgmailDOTcom
  • Try edvoyles Acura. The manager Tom is pretty good. Talk to him directly or thru Mike Escarough the Internet sales person. They usually are nice to deal with and honest when compared to my few other bad experiences with other dealers.
  • I bought 2013 MDX tech packgae with blind spot indicator, cargo cover,cargo net and all season floor mats today with OTD price of 42,500. I live in Virgina and the dealer is Pohanka.
    Took 4 years maintenance package for 1100. Please let me know if this is close to a good deal.
    I took the finance from the dealer for 2.9%.
  • bliss5bliss5 Posts: 3
    I bought 2013 MDX AWD TECH (including all weather mats) from Mullers Acura in Hoffman Estates, IL (Chicago) for $40,881 excluding tags and title but includes destination and document charges. The salesman was Seth and honest and straightforward. Financed at 2.4%.
  • dm55dm55 Posts: 10
    edited April 2013
    We purchased our 2013 MDX with Technology (Dark Cherry) from McGrath Acura in Westmont a few weeks ago. After going to the Chicago auto show and seeing the 2014 MDX, we decided the 2013 model was a better value. The price we received was $40.3k including destination but excluding TTL. The dealer threw in all weather mats, wheel locks and remote start. We also got the 0.9% financing for 60 months. Now is a good time to jump on the last remaining 2013 MDXs. Color and model selection may start to become limited in the next few weeks.
  • daptekdaptek Posts: 28
    Anyone has purchased in FL or GA?
    The best I could get so far is 44,500 including everything on a new mdx with tech in the color combination we liked. This doesn't include any dealer extras. Leaning towards buying it, primarily because the color combo is not available with others in ATL area.
    Is this OTD? TTL included?
    yes.
    Is that a good price?
    Almost the same price I am able to get. Dealer fees in FL are steep though.. close to $700.
  • hkmhkm Posts: 20
    Was it 42500 including the $1100 maintenance pkg?

I was under the impression that you had to get advanced pkg to get the blind spot monitoring. Can you please let us know how much it costed you to add the BSM?
  • carfuncarfun Posts: 6
    How much over invoice do you think I should be able to get a 2014 MDX for when they come out? I'd be open to ordering the package and color we are looking for.

Thanks!
  • No, 1100 was additional to 42,500. Blind spot indicator was added by a third party through Acura dealership. They quoted $900 for the BSI, but it is hard to tell how much they actually charged for it as I negotiated my final OTD price including BSI, cargo cover,cargo net and all season floor mats. I bought the vehicle at Pohanka Acura. I think I got a good deal :)
    Absolutely. Sounds like a very good price to me.Probably very close to the best deal. Was it with 0% financing?
    Is there that much of a price difference? or the not much change in the new generation?