Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2013 and earlier-Acura MDX Prices Paid and Buying Experience

Comments

• Thank you so much for the insight!
  • timphotimpho Posts: 2
    What price can I can for a new 2013 mdx tech otd?
  • sebring95sebring95 Posts: 3,225
    Nobody can give you an accurate OTD price (except a your dealer). Look through these posts for what people are paying before tax. Somewhere around $40-41k seems doable.
  • Got a email from Pohanka Acura that MDX tech is for 39895 + 895 freight + 399 processing
  • timphotimpho Posts: 2
    I live in the dc area and got the same email. Do you think it's possible to negotiate more off that price?
    They also offer 0.9% for 36 months. Anyone have success with negotiating that to 48 or 60 months?
  • I got 2.9% for 66 months last month.
  • aarveeaarvee Posts: 5
    edited April 2013
    Mdx tech pack , mats, cargo tray = 41k otd for va. 1.5% for 66 months.
  • roys1981roys1981 Posts: 3
    That is a very good price,,.... Congratulations on your new mdx. What dealership, state did you buy it from?
  • sendglsendgl Posts: 3
    Thats a nice deal. Congrats!!
    Please share dealer & sales person info.

Thanks
  • Check with Radley Acura. 39.5 K (including destination and dealer 399) for tech. would be deal or around that.
  • jwaymanjwayman Posts: 6
    I've got an offer for a 2013 MDX with Advance package for $47,000 and one with Advance and Ent. package for $49,000. Are these decent deals? Should I wait until May to see if incentives get better? Thanks.
  • I never researched for advance (or advance with ent pkg) since those were too pricey (didn't have budget) for me. So, I wont be able to tell you whether those are good deals or not.

but I had researched for tech pkg, and I would think 39.5 to 39.8 would be good deal (including destination and dealer charges) with few extras (read accessories ) thrown in. Then you can work upwards for advance pkg and advance pkg with ent and see if that make is deal. Not sure whether prices will go down in May
  • sebring95sebring95 Posts: 3,225
    It's probably $1,000 off the best deal you can get today with a lot of shopping. If you like the dealer and plan to use them for service, I wouldn't sweat it but I don't buy just on price. I personally wouldn't wait to far into May if you're picky about colors, etc.
    Thanks for the replies. This guy is actually the only car salesman that I've ever liked so I'll probably go for it. I'll let y'all know the final numbers.
    I ended up getting a black MDX with black interior and the Advance package for $47,000. I also got them to throw in all weather mats and a trunk mat. I probably could have gotten it a little cheaper at a different dealership but I'm happy overall.
  • yardcrewyardcrew Posts: 8
    Sounds like a good deal, jwayman. Congrats. If I could find that bargain in black/parchment, I'd be all over it. But that seems to be a hard combo to find.
  • nyccarguynyccarguy Stamford, CTPosts: 7,111
    As long as you are happy with the vehicle & the dealership, then that's all that counts. No matter how much you research & negotiate, the dealer ALWAYS makes money. There's always some money left on the table or someone out there who got the exact same car as you for less.

Enjoy many years of trouble free MDX ownership;)

2001 Honda Prelude Type SH/ 2011 BMW 328xi / 2011 Honda Pilot EX-L w/ Navigation

• suvsfansuvsfan Posts: 1
    Agree. We bought a 2013 MDX Tech over the weekend in the DC/VA/MD area. I requested OTD quotes from Pohanka, Rosenthal, Radley, Chevy Chase and one other north of the area. End of the month prices were good. And a bit to our surprise after reading forum messages, we ended up buying our MDX at Rosenthal. The saleman's first quote was straightforward (no tricks), written, and lower than the others. I felt like he earned our business, even if I could have haggled for more. So, like above, quite happy with the new vehicle & the dealership.
  • Congrats on new car. If you don't mind can you share how much you paid OTD for MDX Tech.
  • neinameneiname Posts: 5
    I want to buy an MDX Tech and am in the MA area. Does anyone have a good recent experience or best place to buy? What should I expect to pay OTD for Base?