Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2013 and earlier-Acura MDX Prices Paid and Buying Experience

Comments

• 41800/45185 = .925 or 7.5% off. That sounds pretty good to me. Please let us know how that works out for you as I am sure many would be helped by you actual deal (what the sticker MSRP is versus what you finally ended up paying before tax and license.)
  • jammikejammike Posts: 38
    Bridgewater Acura in NJ.
  • Found a brand new black on black 2013 Acura MDX base. How much should I be paying for the car? I am thinking to go in and start @ $35k out the door (including registration, IL sales tax, and plates).

What you guys all think?
  • mrmonty1mrmonty1 Posts: 6
    edited October 2013
    What an awful comment to make!! Do you see yourself in mirror everyday or not? So, should I buy every darn tech contrivance there is to make my family safe? Statistically, I am putting my wife's life in danger by the mere action of letting her drive, no?

This is a car help site, stop being so judgmental.
  • beach15beach15 Posts: 1,305
    $35k is not doing to happen. A dealer will work with you, but doesn't need to lose multiple thousands to do it. Consider that net invoice on the car after incentive is around $38700 with destination, and be reasonable from there.

$35k...not unless used and with some miles. Acura's do not drop values like that. Heck of a deal to find a new 2013, regardless, with as much as you can save if you prefer the older design.
  • Anyone in Colorado have a price quote on a 2014 MDX AWD Base or Tech?
    Thanks
  • I see some dealers still have 2013 MDX models. I am looking for tech package. Any suggestions on what should be good price for a new 2013 MDX Tech Pkg. If anyone has any idea on price, please share the total price (excluding TTL). Thanks in advance.
  • i purchased a 2014 mdx with tech in boise id in july for 47000.
  • gupalolgupalol Posts: 1
    edited October 2013
    Received a quote for 2014 all wheel drive MDX, base model for 39 month lease @ 15k miles per year in New Jersey ... $1325 down and $575 / month. Is this a good price?

Told dealer I want to put minimum down, but quote does not provide details on what the $1,325 is comprised of, so difficult to back into the lease calculations.

For outright purchase, dealer quoted $42,685.

Good deal?
  • johnrajohnra Posts: 2
    Yes that is exactly correct. $41685 plus TTL.
  • Hi,
    Anybody bought a 2014 AWD + Tech recently in NorthCarolina. Any recommended dealers who offers lowest price ? there is only one in my area - but not getting a good deal from them. I'm ready to drive nearby states if needed. I'm looking to buy one soon :)
  • jie08jie08 Posts: 14
    This week, I bought a 2014 MDX Base at a dealership in NC. It has Protection Package IV (Cargo Tray—Living Hinge, Splash Guard Set and Wheel Locks). The sticker price was $43614 ($42185 + $429). I got $3000 off the sticker price. So I paid $40614 + tax + title fee. Got 2.09% financing for 5 years. The car is Graphite exterior and grey interior. I think it is a good deal. The salesman asked us to leave when I said $3000 off, which we left immediately. 5 minutes later he called, eventually offered the discount. It turns out to be one of the smoother car price negotiation I had.
    I got my 2014 MDX Base from Leith Acura in Cary automall. Where are you?
  • Can you please advice if this for AWD or FWD. Thank you
  • jie08, I'm in charlotte. tried calling some of the nearby dealers- most of them giving maximum 1500 off. widening my search to nearby states also.
    This is a FWD Base.
    Leith Acura at Cary automall gave me $3000 off MSRP. Mine is an inventory car. Of you need to order one, tat might change. I think they have a good inventory of 2014 with Technology.
  • What is good sell price for a 2014 MDX base in the NY/NJ/CT area? Also, what kind of lease deals are people being offered?
  • Just bought a 2014 Acura MDX AWD w/ Tech for $46,625 + TTL. We ended up buying some additional accessories so the price went up a bit higher after all the addons.

The car has a white exterior with parchment interior. Beautiful car. Still trying to learn how to utilize all the tech in that car.

Top this helps everyone.
  • Just leased a 2014 MDX AWD base, White Diamond with parchment interior. $1000 total drive off and $499 including LA County tax monthly. 36 months and 10k mileage allowance per year.