Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2013 and earlier-Acura MDX Prices Paid and Buying Experience

Comments

• Hi,

Anyone bought MDX 2014 TECH AWD in DC/MD/VA area? Can you please provide the dealer and price information. Any information will be appreciated. Thanks!
  • i purchased a 2014 awd mdx with tech in july from the dealer in boise idaho for 47000 incl dest.ask action jackson.
  • Got offers from DFW area MDX base OTD 43k state tax 6.25%
  • Bought 2014 MDX w/Tech for Invoice +$1100 +$895 dest in early July when the MDX had just gone on sale. You should be able to do much better than my deal at this point. I bought at Rosenthal Acura in Gaithersburg. Back then I made this offer, which they rejected at the time b/c they wanted MSRP or near to it, so I walked out, but before I did I told them to call me if they changed their mind as I was a cash buyer and was in no rush. Got the call and drove away w/new car the following weekend. Be prepared to walk, and you'll get your price. MDXes are not as hot as they were. They're volume cars for Acura, like Accords and Camrys are commodity cars for Honda and Toyota (unless you want a scarce model/color combo).

John (Jon?) was the salesman who helped me - he usually handles used cars but I dealt w/him b/c he helped me out when I first started looking at used MDXes. There's a large Acura dealer in no. VA. Try them if Rosenthal doesn't work out. Rosenthal and this VA dealership compete against each other as they are always battling it out for 3rd or 4th or 5th largest Acura dealer in the country, and thus trying to outsell each other in volume of cars to compete for new car allotment privileges. The more you know... Hope this helps.
  • Just want to ask, between white and black, which did you guys choose and why? I am pondering between these 2 colors.....
  • Dealer Radley Acura, VA : Price + Destination + Doc:45395+ GapInsurance:750 + taxes.

Is this a good price for 2014 AWD Tech ? Also 750 looks very high for GapInsurance?
  • igozoomzoomigozoomzoom Waleska, GeorgiaPosts: 790
    White will be much easier to keep clean AND (the reason I want it) you can the gorgeous Eucalyptus interior with it!
  • I'm looking for a white/Eucalyptus Advance AWD. Through PenFed carbuying service, I was quoted a minimum of $4010 off MSRP at Montclair NJ Acura. Has anyone done better than this? MSRP is $57400 including the destination fee, so the price is $53,390 + tax, title, doc fee

I'm also interested in a trailer hitch with trans cooler and roof crossbars. Anyone have experience with prices on those?

I haven't seen small overlap crash tests, but after a google search, it seems like the new MDX aced the test and the results will be released in December. I also saw an interesting design .pdf on how the structure of the vehicle was redesigned. Sorry, I don't have the link handy. It has really pushed me towards the MDX, but I still want to take a quick look at Explorer Sport, Enclave, Q7 S-line. My GL lease is almost up, and it stickers at 75k with vinyl seats. If I option it up like the MDX, it is 90k. Sorry, no thanks MB!
  • vk323vk323 Posts: 2
    Just closed a deal in NJ. 2014 AWD tech&entertainment, just like the one you want. Got invoice+$600. They also managed to sneak in the $95 dealer detailing fee but I pushed back on the $199 "security guard" fee, so all in all paid $695 above invoice. Add registration, doc fee and state taxes, and it was $52,738 out the door.
  • I am planning to buy 2014 MDX base next month. Please provide dealer's name. I am from Austin, TX. Thank you.
  • There is only one Acura dealer in Cedar park. They offered me for 43000. But in Plano,Dallas I have come across a couple who paid 42,500 OTD. I live close to Austin. Let me know if you are interested, we can put a joint offer for 42,500. In general dealers in Austin, donot budge as they do in Dallas.
  • Hi,

So is $46,625 without the accessories? Can you please tell whether the price of the accessories is also negotiable or it is whatever is the retail price is?
    Thx
  • rman66rman66 Posts: 21
    I am looking for an MDX with tech package and AWD in the Seattle or surrounding areas. If any of you have received quotes or decent deals, please post here. I will do the same as I am seriously considering this vehicle. It appears to meet all my needs
  • HI vensai, navin1,

I am also interested in buying acura mdx. I live in plano. I can also join your team to get the best deal OTD. Feel free to email me @criclover.g@gmail.com

Lets get the best deal guys :)
  • coolguy & vensai,

I am thinking of making offer at the end of Dec. I have sent email to coolguy.
  • Navin and coolguy
    I am interested in purchasing MDX base in next 2 months, preferably during Thanks giving, if i can get a good deal. if we put a combined offer, we can get a good deal. I emailed same to criclover.g@gmail.com
  • Can you post details of the dealership where you got this price and the salesperson? Thx
  • Could anyone please let me know the dealer & price paid for 2014 MDX w/Tech package in the Boston area? Any dealerships to avoid?
  • What was the selling price that you negotiated?