Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2013 and earlier-Acura MDX Prices Paid and Buying Experience

Comments

• Is anyone in Pittsburgh looking to purchase an MDX before the end of the year? I like the idea of strength in numbers.
  • Anyone purchase a '14 Advance/Entertainment package? What price did you pay and what dealer? Looking around, inventory is limited but can likely get the car for about $1500 below MSRP ($54k+TTL). I know people have gotten better deals other parts of the country..
  • What is the dealer name?So how mupch do you pay over invoice and what is the drive out price? Thanks.
  • Hey I am in pittsburgh area and looking to buy Acura MDX base AWD before year end.

Are you having any luck with any dealers. I always liked the idea of negotiating in a group.
  • vikingsin2010,

Did you get your deal done this wknd?

I am going to wait til the week between xmas and new years in hopes of the best pricing.

Let me know what your final numbers were please if you did complete the dance please!!
  • I am going to wait til the week between xmas and new years in hopes of the best pricing.

Thinking of putting email together with my wants sending it out and see what the numbers come back.

What were you thinking??
  • hey Andy

Congrats on a terrific deal. I live in Cleveland,could you pls let me know the dealer I'm Columbus where u got the car from? I figure it's only 2 hrs away and if possible, I could use that as a negotiating point as we'll.

Thx

JS
  • I purchased a base MDX fwd model for $40400 + ttl = $43,250. I hope this helps someone.
  • McGrath came back and said that $15,000 for my low mileage RL was too high so I lowered it to $14,500 and they responded that we are still "not close" on the trade.

I prefer McGrath/Glenview due to proximity but I will start pinging the farther out NW side dealers such as Muller and Arlington in the next few weeks. I will post my final numbers once I lock in a deal.
  • Which dealer/sales person? Thanks.

Curious if you tried to push for a below invoice price...?
  • I am also from Bay Area and planning for MDX. What I heard was Acura SF has good pricing. Please update if you got any Quotes.
  • karhill1karhill1 Posts: 100
    NADA, which I use for my trades, pegs the value of a 2007 RL with 60K miles at $14,000 average value and $16,300 top value. I have always been able to find dealers, including Acura, who will value my trade somewhere between average and top values. It certainly seems your $14,500 is correct.

Perhaps it is time to shop a different dealer. As, at any given time, each dealer will have a different agenda perhaps it would be beneficial to send out emails to other Acura dealers and tell them the McGrath selling price and what you want for your RL along with a description of the RL's condition. Tell them if they meet your numbers you will buy immediately. Nothing to be lost doing this.
  • ulthiulthi Posts: 1
    Hi ,

I was looking to buy MDX..I got an offer for 2013 MDX Tech..new for 38700 + Tax+registration..Want to know from all of you if this is good deal..

Thanks,
    manju
  • You did not mention - AWD or FWD ?
  • Hi, I am offered for 2014 base AWD MDX, 1852 due at signing including tax, registration, 575/month for 36 months, 10K miles per yr in minneapolis area. Is it a good deal?
    Anyone had a leasing experience in the area with AWD 2014 MDX base model?
    Thanks
  • itsrajeshitsrajesh Posts: 10
    edited December 2013
    2013 Acura MDX did not have FWD. It has to be AWD.
  • I bought it from Autonation Acura. I did not push for below invoice. My price was $300 over invoice and I'm happy with that.
  • sj_ssj_s Posts: 1
    Could you please give the name of the salesperson.
  • Hey, acuracasper and vikingsin2010

Going to start sending some info out and just seeing if there is any interest in leveraging up 3 vehicles to a dealer before the end of the month.

Let me know.
  • Hi All,

I have negotiated MDX with tech for 45078, and trying to get it for around 44750, please let us know if anyone had any success, I am planning to close on this Saturday.
    If anyone in NJ is looking for one, we can tag along and get a better collective bargain.