Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2013 Ford C-Max Hybrid Outsells Toyota Prius V in October

Edmunds.comEdmunds.com Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 10,315
edited September 2014 in Ford

image2013 Ford C-Max Hybrid Outsells Toyota Prius V in October

The 2013 Ford C-Max Hybrid outsold the 2013 Toyota Prius V in October, according to sales numbers from both automakers.

Read the full story here

Tagged:

Comments

• dweiserdweiser Member Posts: 288
    I picked up my C-Max SE Hybrid Tuesday (11/6/12) and so far I LOVE how it rides, drives, and handles. I traded in my 2009 Honda Fit Sport which was a great car also but the ride in the C-Max is so much nicer. My first American car in 30 or 40 years!
  • merrydolphin_merrydolphin_ Member Posts: 1
    I Just test drove a prius V and a C-Max. If the C-Max proved hi on the dependability scale, I would buy the C-Max. Mainly because of the way it drove. Much nicer feel. More agile and clearly faster. better road feel. Just plain more enjoyable to drive. The one big plus that the Toyota has is a very proven track record. The only negative comment I can make on the Ford is the LCD screen was not easy to read and seemed a bit awkward to operate but I could probably get use to it. Good Job Ford! keep it up.