Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Ranger 4 cyl Gas milage ??

2»

Comments

• Have the 2002 Ranger w/4cyl 2.3 w/stick.Now with 5500 miles.Gas mileage about 28 hiway.This is a FANTASTIC engine.Talk about peppy,heck its powerful.Granted I'm mostly running around with the(short)bed empty.Quiet at idle,smooth as butter goin' thru the gears.I only peak at 4,000 rpm.Savin'gas in 5th at 1,800 a/50-70mph.I love this truck! Cost $12,160.And the Harvest Gold paint job is A-1! chipdayton12@hotmail.com
  • i have a 97 ranger 2.3 with 213,000 miles yes your reading right i bought 1 1/2 years ago when i was still selling cars{ford}its an xlt flareside with most options for the drivetrain
    ive am very satisfied it has made 5 trips from va to ohio in the last 6months alone{more than 600 miles each way}and i get between 23-26 miles per
    my 2.3 has 2 plugs per cylinder its still purring
    it had a clutch at 175k im currently looking at buying either an identicle truck with either a 4.0 or 3.0 IM LEANING TOWARD THE 4.0 BECAUSE
    THE PRICE DIFFERENCE FOR MY CONFIGUREMENT IS ONLY 6-700 DOLLARS{MSRP}IF YOU CAN FIND 02 THE REBATE IS NOW $$$3500$$$ PLUS USUALLY BY THIS TIME THEY WANT RID OF THE OLD STOCK AND YOU GET AT OR BELOW INVOICE SO ITS POSSIBLE TO SAVE 5000-5500
    NOT BAD!!!!
  • HI folks!

I just bought a 98 Ranger reg cab, stepside with 37,000 miles. Paid $3900 (at auction, I thik it was a lease vehicle) and it seems to be in perfect shape inside, outside, and mechanically. Dealer says (via vin #) that it has the Mazda transmission. No recalls or anything in warranty repair in the last six months. Anything I should look out for as far as problems?
2»
This discussion has been closed.