Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2013 Cadillac ATS Long-Term Road Test

Edmunds.comEdmunds.com Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 10,315
edited September 2014 in Cadillac

image2013 Cadillac ATS Long-Term Road Test

Our 2013 Cadillac ATS's safety alert seats can be quite shocking when you're not expecting them. Guess that's the idea.

Read the full story here

Comments

• glossgloss Member Posts: 150
    I think the ATS is a really cool car, but man does that gauge cluster look cheap.
  • stovt001_stovt001_ Member Posts: 799
    "they're a little shocking when you're not expecting them." I'm assuming that's the point, but I also worry that a lot of owners would find that too surprising and that would distract them even more from the task at hand.
  • fordson1fordson1 Unconfirmed Posts: 1,512
    So if you are not alone in the car, having your behind goosed is not all that surprising - ? TMI.
  • benson2175benson2175 Member Posts: 68
    Gimiky Gimik at your service
  • zcalvertzcalvert Member Posts: 76
    nice to see cadillac is still using a font straight out of 1983
  • innovandinnovand Member Posts: 0
    Interesting feature. Would need a "senior mode" since they tend to nail the accelerator at the slightest little surprises! "Oh what happened to my workbench? The car grabbed my ***!"
  • noburgersnoburgers Member Posts: 500
    something about this blog entry amuses me in a juvenile way. I can imagine how many people overreact in odd ways to the warning. Even funnier if you lend your car to someone!