Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2013 Cadillac ATS Long Term Road Test

Edmunds.comEdmunds.com Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 10,315
edited September 2014 in Cadillac

image2013 Cadillac ATS Long Term Road Test

Read daily updates on our long-term road test of the 2013 Cadillac ATS and follow along as our editors live with this car for a year.

Read the full story here

Comments

• cl0ud7cl0ud7 Member Posts: 0
    Gotta love american craftsmanship!
  • eclogiteeclogite Member Posts: 48
    Ditto.
  • loseitloseit Member Posts: 7
    Please... both my M3 and my old 335 would have all the warning lights come and go into limp mode for no reason. All to have it disappear by restarting the car.
    I have had to take My MBE350 taken in because as the mechanic put it "the power window's can go out of sync"...and the heater blower already needed to be changed.

Point is this is not "american craftsmenship"
  • flapsmcgeeflapsmcgee Member Posts: 0
    Should have bought the manual.
  • greenponygreenpony Member Posts: 531
    Whether or not this is reflective of American craftsmanship, this imminent failure (at 3,700 miles!) is certainly not reflective of engineering excellence, which is one of the things luxury buyers expect. I had a plebian Ford Mustang for over ten years and 100,000 miles where the only bulbs I ever had to replace were the headlights. If Ford could figure it out over a decade ago, why can't Cadillac today?
  • jpnpowerjpnpower Member Posts: 0
    GREENPONY. you have yet to experience the terror of Japanese craftsmanship. My brother said that he'd get a new car when his Toyota Vista had a major problem. That was 30 years ago, and the day has never come. Meanwhile, my friend's Camry is junk after 5000 miles.
  • noburgers_noburgers_ Member Posts: 79
    the real question is, why is the "Car of the Year" only getting new blog posts less than once a week? Isn't there anyone left at Edmunds to drive it and comment? Get anyone to do something. This (almost) never happened at IL to current cars
  • barich1barich1 Member Posts: 143
    I guess Cadillac is doing a really good job of copying the Germans.
  • barich1barich1 Member Posts: 143
    I guess Cadillac is doing a really good job of copying the Germans.