Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2012 Mitsubishi i-MiEV Long Term Road Test

Edmunds.comEdmunds.com Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 10,315
edited April 2015 in Mitsubishi
image2012 Mitsubishi i-MiEV Long Term Road Test

Read daily updates on our long-term road test of the 2012 Mitsubishi i-Miev and follow along as our editors live with this car for a year.

Read the full story here

Comments

• gatedad11gatedad11 Member Posts: 2
    I was aware of this review before I leased my 2012 Miev. However, I had to wait until Mitsubishi dramatically dropped the price of the car and offered great leasing deals before I pulled the trigger. Not having ever driven a Nissan leaf, I had nothing to copmpare the I to. In any event, so far the car is a great ride:smooth, quiet, plenty of zip, roomy for 4, great radio. Many of the other "shortcomings" have never been areas that mattered as much to me. I was driving an older car that left a lot to be desired. The I is a major step up in my opinion. Sure, I wish the range was longer, but it is more than enough to fulfill my every day needs. So, I am happy.
  • dham2000dham2000 Member Posts: 1
    I'm considering an i-miev or LEAF. I have to disagree on the driving position. I find the i to be far more comfortable, love the captain's chair position, and the seat really does rise vertically. I tried to raise the LEAF seat but it just tilted forward. The only negative on the driving position is the poorly designed armrest built into the door. It is way too far forward to be practical.