Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Comments

• wishnhigh1wishnhigh1 Posts: 363
    It looks nice, but distinctly reminds me of Mercedes...gotta be the tailights.
  • sphinx99sphinx99 Posts: 776
    Those taillamps are 100% SLK.
  • bunk1968bunk1968 Posts: 119
    I really thought it would look sportier? Maybe it is different in person? I think I may like the way the current ones look better.
    Everyone seems to be wrong. If you go to this site to look at the pics you will see in the far left corner the date was 6-15-02 and above the pic it says that official pics will come out in four days, today is the 20th.
  • wale_bate1wale_bate1 Posts: 1,986
    Seen THAT shot (thanks all the same, though).

What's the nose look like?

Anyone?

Anyone?

Bueller?
    I have a shot of the front that usually accompanied the pic you said you have already seen here. I wish I could tell you the site I got it from, but it is this same car but the front end. It kind of looks like a Chrysler front end. I will send it to your email address if you want?
  • ssee28ssee28 Posts: 13
    I hope they are FAKE cause if they are i'm going to get the 2002 accord ex v6 2dr =)
  • diploiddiploid Posts: 2,286
    Pics of the 2003 Accord in the flesh are available at vtec.net.
  • ronsteveronsteve Posts: 435
    If the '03 Accord will have any kind of sequential-shift automatic available?? I'm considering the Passat vs the Accord coupe, and VW's Tiptronic is one of the Passat's biggest advantages.
    I'd imagine it would, given how common such gadgets are becoming. (And especially considering how long Honda has had manumatics in their parts bin...
  • wale_bate1wale_bate1 Posts: 1,986
    Remember the first Preludes and that 1st/2nd shift thing? My gilrfriend back in my college days had one of those.

Odd, but fun.

I can't see being in that segment and not offering at LEAST a manumatic, but a sequential manual? That WOULD put them a bit ahead of the rest of the pack. Lack of a manual was a mistake in this gen, IMO...
    Can anyone tell me where I can see Pictures of the 03 coupe and not the same old spy picts that have been around a while now?? Thank you.
    I think I saw the same pict of the front end with a cloth or something bunched up on the hood. I want to know if there is any other new photo's of the Coupe 03??? So far I agree with you whotheman, the 02's look better.
    Agreed. Shifting speed/delay is far more important in an automatic than being able to tab through the gears yourself. If it shifts quickly, that is all that matters. If it shifts slowly, then a manumatic will only exaggerate the frustration.
  • bodydoublebodydouble Posts: 801
    I hardly ever use the SS on the CL.
  • jrp6977jrp6977 Posts: 87
    I have seen the pics of the so-called '03 coupe before on the cover of Automotive News a few weeks back and have my doubts.(maybe just wishful thinking). But, the AN pics showed the front end which sports,(if you look very closely)a Chrysler emblem. Maybe (again, wishful thinking) its actually the next Sebring Coupe?
  • jsspearsjsspears Posts: 17
    So is the 2003 going to have a 3.2 liter 240 hp V6 or not? How about the 5 speed automatic from the Acura side? And when will these mechanical bits be available?
  • g_huskyg_husky Posts: 32
    Autoweek www.autoweek.com posted several new spy shots of coupe and sedan today. It appears to be very close to production form. I heard Honda make reference earlier that this was going to be far more aggressive style than they have done to Accord before. But it still looks typical Honda, rather bland and not that different from other cars currently out there.
  • whothemanwhotheman Posts: 169
    Except without the luxury stature, or anything nice. Correction, it has a 6-speed, unlike the Benz.