Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Honda Accord Coupe

1535455565759»

Comments

• ClairesClaires Chicago areaPosts: 979
    Hey, newbie49,

This sounds like a good fit for our answers section, which is great for quick (not dumb!) questions like yours:
    http://answers.edmunds.com

After you post your question, you can check for responses by clicking the "my answers profile" link near the top of the page.

ClaireS, Host
    Automotive News & Views | Coupes & Convertibles

Need help getting around? claires@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.

• lbi4funlbi4fun Posts: 1
    Saw concept of 2013 Accord Coupe at NY auto show - Enhanced styling (front and rear styling changes)- The body appears to be the same as 2011-12 They sharpend the appearance of the front and rear - I thought they made some nice appearence improvements - especially the way they molded the duals into the rear bumper.
  • I bought a 2013 Honda Accord EXL V6 Coupe a few weeks ago. So far, I am disappointed. The ride is unbelievably bumpy and rough. The Bluetooth doesn't work some of the time (I just received a letter telling me to go to a dealer for a software fix for that). Most annoying, there is a design flaw with the windshield. The plastic grill below the windshield reflects back on to the windshield. This is a constant annoyance whether sunny or not. I have had American cars all my life and this is my first foreign car. So far, I am not impressed.
  • Just bought a new Honda Accord EXL V6 Coupe a few weeks back. On the plus side, the car is good on mpg (even better than EPA) and is easy to drive and park. However, the ride is unbelievably bumpy and rough. In addition, there is a design flaw with the windshield. The grill on the dashboard reflects back on to the windshield. It does not obscure vision but it is annoying. Also, there are audio problems which Honda has recognized. They have sent out letters telling us to go to the dealer and get a software update. I've had American cars all my life -- coupes -- and liked them all. This is my first foreign car and overall I am not impressed. David