Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2014 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray Long-Term Road Test - Wrap-Up

Edmunds.comEdmunds.com Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 10,315
edited October 2014 in Chevrolet
image2014 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray Long-Term Road Test - Wrap-Up

Our Long-Term Test of the 2014 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray is complete after one year, three cross-country road trips and more than 27,000 miles.

Read the full story here

Comments

• bankerdannybankerdanny Member Posts: 1,021
    You guys had wondered a little while back if the color and a couple other items would improve resale value and it seems the answer is yes.
  • neuvofloridaneuvoflorida Member Posts: 1
    edited October 2014
    Options are for dummys. Buy a base car that gives you all you need. I agree the Z51 and MSRC are almost must have, but the price increase is ridiculous. I'd rather spend that money on a set of long tube headers and a ECS supercharger. PS. The A8 and A6 auto transmissions have terrible lag when manually shifting them. Buy the manual transmission.
  • subatomicsubatomic Member Posts: 140
    With the conclusion of the long-term test of the excellent C7 Stingray, perhaps the time is right to add a Dodge Viper SRT to the long-term fleet. The Viper might not be quite as comfortable as a daily driver, but I heard a rumor that there is now a $15K discount for consumers. Is the Edmunds staff ready to step up to the challenge of a Viper long-term test?