Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

RS6 sedan

2»

Comments

• ksurgksurg Posts: 48
    First of all you do have to drive the RS-6 to appreciate it. Coming from another A6 4.2 owner once you drive the RS-6 you be dumb struck to believe that it could share anything other than a shell. I own a Carrera 4S and am tired of visual distinction( some the most distinguished are also cheaply made, placing look over substance). The M5 is not particularly distinguished nor is the E55 AMG. As for residuals...yeah they're poor. However in speaking with a BMW dealer they're anticipating $25-30 over MSRP for 6 months after the car hits the US. So add that into the depreciation. Lastly I don't have to go far to find a M5 or E55 AMG. You want exclusivity go with the RS-6. Too bad most Americans have never driven a RS Audi.
  • . . .but even if my chance to own one is gone, the S4 was very sweet. I hope the RS 6 suspension migrates to other Audis, as I saw the test report of the RS 6 on SPEEDVISION and the comments pertaining to the suspension were awesome.
  • WITH THE S2-DINAN M5 HAVING A 0-60 TIME OF 4.2S(APPROX.) WITH 470HP, THE NEW E55 AMG 0-60 IN ABOUT 4.3S. THE E60 M5 WITH AT LEAST 500HP AND ALSO BEING A LIGHTER CAR WITH THE EXTENSIVE USE OF ALUMINUM. IS IT POSSIBLE FOR THE E60 M5 TO CLOCK A SUB 4.0S O-60, AND MAYBE A SUB 11.0 1/4 MILE. ALSO WILL THE USE OF ALUMINUM OFFSET THE WEIGHT OF THE E60 WHICH IS LARGER THAN THE E39 IN EVERY DIMENSION.
  • bmwf1bmwf1 Posts: 3
    Certainly not the M5
2»
This discussion has been closed.