Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2004 GMC Envoy XUV

2»

Comments

• klingkling Posts: 1
    atlgaxt,
    yeah, it has a power glass window in the midgate.
    (i guess they learned their lesson with the manual one with the avalanche). With it up, it is secure and waterproof. they say you can go through a carwash with the roof open and the midgate up and it will drain out and the inside will stay dry.

all,
    I just leased one a few weeks ago.
    I love it, but there are a few things:
    1) The daytime running lights don't seem to go on when it rains (any other xuv owners notice this?)
    2) the 60/40 rear back seat it usually a great feature, but because of the midgate, it's useless, and in fact, it just creates extra work when folding everything down
    3) The tie down rings in the back ... they have places for 12 of them and put in 4, and want you to use a star wrench to move them. the dealer says they're $20 each. GM could have put them in in the factory for a total of about $50. GM took the cheap way out there.

Don't get me wrong, I don't regret it, I'm 90% happy with it.
  • marsha7marsha7 Posts: 3,676
    thoughts on the long-term reliability of the motorized roof???...does it seal well against the wind and the rain (esp the rain), and will it still seal well in 4 or 5 years???
2»
This discussion has been closed.