Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Chevrolet Colorado

1454647484951»

Comments

• the_big_althe_big_al Posts: 1,069
    Generally speaking, squealing tires and not holding well on wet pavement is usually a tire, not a vehicular problem. The stock General Tires that came with the Colorado are not the greatest in the world. I would recomend replacing them. Also read through these forums, or check for TSB's. I have heard taht there have been complaints about the alignment issue especially on first model year trucks, but I don't know for sure.

But I would lean more towards the tires being the culprit and not the vehicle. Unless the tires are worn in an uneven manner, than an vehicular alignment is the contributing to the problem.
  • the_big_althe_big_al Posts: 1,069
    Probably already been posted but the Chevy website has been updated and the 07 Colorado is there with 07 options. Among the changes is the engines. The 3.7 with 242 HP and 242 ft lbs torque. the 2.9 makes 185 HP and 190 torque. Should help the Colorado keep up with Nissan and Toyota at least in terms of power. Not too much changed with the interior or otherwise that I noticed. There are several new wheel options, but I haven't made it through the whole section yet.
This discussion has been closed.