Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Dodge Durango Redesign for 2004

1235»

Comments

• fsvfsv Posts: 196
    What happened - it is the German perception of what the things at Chrysler/Dodge should be - their "Weltbild"; - now say after me - K-r-e-i-s-l-e-r.
  • Kirstie_HKirstie_H Posts: 10,824
    As of next week, Edmunds.com no longer considers this a "future" vehicle, so the discussion will be moving. Stay tuned!!

Need help navigating? kirstie_h@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.
    Share your vehicle reviews

When it is going on sale?
    I don't know the exact date, but we usually remove a vehicle from our Futures list once it starts hitting dealer lots. Our date for this vehicle is October 29, so hopefully that's when they'll be available.

Need help navigating? kirstie_h@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.

• rysterryster Posts: 476
    Saw a new '04 Durango here in Southeastern PA in a supermarket parking lot on 10/25. It had New York dealer plates on it. It is quite a drastic change from the look of my new '03. So far I like the look of the "old" model a little better. Dodge's changes for '04 were certainly extensive. It will be interesting to see how popular the new model becomes. The slightly bigger size puts it on the verge of entering the full-size SUV market which may not be a good place for it compared to popular vehicles such as the Expedition and Tahoe/Suburban. Only time will tell.
  • bmwdougbmwdoug Posts: 248
    The specs are almost identical to the Sequoia. So, I would say it is a full size SUV.
    Tahoe/Expedition prices and ownership costs are too high. If Dodge management will be smart enough to offer quality product, competitive prices and real warranty, Hyundai style (since now Mercedes, Dodge, Mitsubishi and Hyundai are more or less the same company) and not the cheap one they have now, they'll get the market share easily. I would love to buy a Tahoe, but they are so damn expensive. New Durango looks like a promising alternative; hope it's mileage is decent. But so does Nissan Armada. No time to relax for Dodge people.
    Hi all - this vehicle is now considered "new" rather than "future," so we'll close this discussion and join other Durango enthusiasts in the active Dodge Durango discussion. Tidester and Steve will now be your hosts. Thanks for participating!

1235»
This discussion has been closed.