Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2015 Honda CR-V Prices Paid and Buying Experiences

Comments

• legolasslegolass Member Posts: 1
    edited October 2015
    I purchased a black CRV-EX FWD with ProPack (I didn't want it, but couldn't find a dealer that didn't preinstall it) in Los Angeles for $23,100, $25,541.95 OTD. It also came with a lifetime Powertrain warranty. Went through Internet managers. Was that a good price?
  • brian125brian125 Member Posts: 5,244
    edited October 2015
    Buzzzzz

last day buying paid big dividends for you............ good job

23 Telluride SX-P X-Line, 23 Camry XSE

• autonomyautonomy Member Posts: 9
    rhody401 said:

You quoted the price I paid for the one we bought last night. Touring #2 (Blue) AWD was $29494 (w/destination) (Doc fees, registration, and 7% sales tax were added to increase the figure, but I left them out because those vary by state) MSRP was $33775.

We negotiated entirely via the internet sales employees/email, before talking with a salesman or stepping foot in a dealership. Most dealers quote just above "invoice", but some of them have aggressive/motivated pricing offers. First, check Edmunds inventory search tool to find dealers that have the model and color you want. Since they are so scarce, I didn't bother with dealers who didn't have the car on hand. Around here, most dealers just have black or white leftovers. We wanted copper sunset and obsidian blue, which weren't as easy to find. Once you find one motivated to give a good offer, have them email a written quote. With that quote, most other dealers will gladly beat their offer by another $200 to get your business. That's all we did. For vehicle #2, we just showed another dealer the sales invoice from #1. They were happy to have our business.

These three dealers had very aggressive internet pricing on leftovers, and 2 of them earned our business.
    Boch Honda of Norwood, MA
    Rockingham Honda of Salem, NH
    Metro Honda of Johnston, RI

In our travels of shopping around to get the 2 tourings, we saw some things to avoid too. Some dealers would only make a deal if we accepted "mandatory dealer options" such as "glass etching insurance" ($199), if we financed through their bank at twice the rate from the one we were pre approved for (bank kickback to dealer), only if they could add third party items such as a fake woodgrain dash (decal) kit marked up from $62 to $900, etc. I'm not saying that the above mentioned dealers did these things, but they are tactics we saw in general while searching around. There are many business office up sell opportunities, some better than others. Most have a huge markup and are there to pad the profit of the transaction, while you are still euphoric about the purchase. :) (IMO) Buyer has to be prepared and educated before stepping foot in the place, IMO, and the edmunds forums educate you about most of these tactics.

Good luck!
    Rhody

Thanks, rhody401. This is very helpful. Congrats again!
  • sacambsacamb Member Posts: 21
    Dealers in NJ/PA not budging below $23399 for a LX AWD - is this a good price to pay for the LX (before taxes and fees)? Barely 600$ below invoice ($24076) - others seem to have had better luck getting up to 1500$ below invoice.
    Any tips for negotiating from the experts here?
  • steverstever Guest Posts: 52,454
    Well, TMV is right around invoice ($24,231 for a random NJ zip), so your deal is a bit better than average.

If you have time to travel, you could expand your quote network down to the DC area and see if any dealers there make it worth the trip.
  • antony66antony66 Member Posts: 10
    edited November 2015
    I picked up my CR-V EX-L AWD last Saturday (on Halloween)

Price of Vehicle + Destination = $25853.69
    Processing Fee = $599
    Sales Tax = $1084.56 (VA)
    Purchaser's Online System Filing Fee = $10
    New Tag transfer = $52.75
    Current Odometer = 2 miles
    Color = Copper Sunset

Total = $27600

I started negotiation online, then over the phone. Agreed on 2015 CRV EX AWD for $25400 OTD. I made the trip to the dealership (200 miles away from my house), tested the EX AWD, wife did not like it (EX is not inetrior leather and looked very cheap inside), changed negotiation to 2015 EX-L AWD. I negotiated for OTD price. I did not care to whatever fee he name. I just said I have $27600 for EVERYTHING .
    After 5 hours of negotiation he agreed.
    Congrats!

5 hours is a long time, you must be lots younger than me. I would have run out of energy at 90 minutes and bailed. ;)
  • rhody401rhody401 Member Posts: 28
    That seems like a FANTASTIC deal to me! You got the EX-L for $4421 below the MSRP sticker price (incl destination)

You did better than me last week. ($4312 off MSRP for Touring) I also negotiated online, prior to visiting the dealerships. It was much easier, IMO, with no nonsense. (sales managers save that for when you come in, apparently)

Congratulations! That's the same color as mine and I love it :) My spouse got a blue one.
  • colibri36colibri36 Member Posts: 2
    edited November 2015
    Thanks to everyone who has contributed in this forum; it was very helpful for our buying experience to read about others' results with buying their 2015 CRV. Below is our experience from last week (Oct 31) when we purchased a 2015 CRV EX AWD in eastern PA.

We began the process earlier in the week by emailing seven local dealerships, asking for their best OTD price (including 6% PA sales tax, and all fees, title, tags). We explained that we would visit the dealerships with the top two or three offers that weekend. We also said that we would ask for the best trade offer for our current 9 year old vehicle when visiting the dealerships.

Five dealerships provided offers for the 2015 CRV EX AWD by Thursday with the offers falling between $27450 and $26770 (total OTD). On Thursday we responded to a few of the dealers sharing our best current offer, since (to say the least) they were eager to compare their price with the others. A couple of them dropped their prices based on the second email. Our best online offer, from the furthest dealer, was $26670 (incl PA 6% taxes).

We planned to visit three dealers on Saturday, October 31, starting with the nearest to our home. We wanted to keep the trade and purchase transactions as independent from each other as possible, but of course the salesman knows that it is both sides that will close the deal. We researched ahead of time the KBB value on trade in and private sales for our vehicle, so we knew what would be crazy and what would be reasonable. (KBB Trade $2600/private $3700).

Over the course of two hours at the first dealer the price of the CRV dropped $200 lower than their first online offer, to OTD $26850. The first trade offer was low (as expected) at $2500, but as we continued to insist that we would visit a second dealer the trade was bumped twice to reach $2800. We headed for the second dealer, insisting we needed a comparison offer.

At the second dealer, their online offer improved to OTD $26600, a drop of about $200. The initial trade appraisal was again $2500. After more negotiation, they raised the trade to $3000, but did not reduce the CRV price further. They might have found the extra money from either side of the deal, but we felt this was pretty good. By this point, we didn't have much enthusiasm for the 45 minute drive to a third dealer.

The final numbers--ignoring the trade--are shown below for comparison. (In PA you are taxed on the difference between purchase and trade in values.)

2015 CRV EX AWD
    Vehicle + destination: $24890
    Tags, title, fees: $210
    Taxes 6% in PA: $1493
    TOTAL OTD: $26593

A couple of notes:
    1) I suspect it is a strategy of dealers to keep you in their dealership as long as possible. It seemed they were trying to wear us down so we would settle to end the negotiation process. It took a long time to get our key back from the trade appraisal, and a long time for each revised offer.
    2) Having another offer in hand (e.g.a decent online offer) for another dealer nearby enables you to confidently walk out of the first dealer with a pretty good offer in hand. Essentially you will have to say "no" a few times to get to the second dealer. This provides good negotiation strength.
    3) If the last day of the month is a Saturday--and especially if it is nice weather in late October--expect the dealerships to be BUSY. We spent another two hours waiting for the vehicle and the documents to be prepared after agreeing to the deal!
    4) Note that the difference between best online offer and final offer (disregarding the trade) was only about another $200 less. So a personal visit will drop the price some, but not a lot.
    edited November 2015
    About the keys - take a test drive while the appraisal is being done, but don't do anything else until you get the keys back. And take a spare set - if the dealer "can't find" your keys, I suppose you could surreptitiously hit the panic button on the fob and maybe that would encourage them to find the keys. :D Or just leave and tell them if you don't deliver your keys to you by noon the next business day, you'll have another set made and send them the bill.
    edited November 2015
    Is that really one of their tactics? (pretending to lose the keys for your trade in) The polyester suits may be gone, but some of the old tricks still seem to be alive.

I dealt with a half dozen dealers recently (when shopping) and saw many things at some, while others were very straightforward. The internet people seem to be very aggressive/easy to deal with, and pass the lead to the 'sales manager'. Getting leads and negotiating is all the internet folks seem to do. (probably from an office in the back, or even from home. via email/text/phone/live chat)

The salespeople I dealt with were also very nice, but the sales managers are the ones that seem to get 'creative'. (good cop/bad cop, insisting that you can only have it at the agreed price if you pay more than twice the going rate for financing through a third party bank of their choice (when you are pre approved at the lower rate), giving you "deal ends in ONE HOUR" in writing when you get up to walk out/pressure, adding 'dealer mandatory' options that double the max allowable (legally regulated) doc fee for the state- even when you make them aware of the law, padding it with dealer installed third party options marked up 400%-1000%, quadrupling the registry/runner charge from what it costs them, trying to sell it to you by the 'monthly payment' instead of the real price, etc)

Then the P&L has the usual half dozen or so up sell options (extended warranties marked up more than 100%, paint treatments, rust treatments, glass etching, etc) Both P&L I dealt with recently were pleasant and didn't try the hard sell. They did present options, and that's fine.

Buyers have to be on their guard, IMO, or you can become a victim. There are some times sharks in the water, unfortunately. There is a lot of good educational material on this forum, that is a must read for anyone shopping. Incidentally, I found YELP reviews to be very helpful during my research. The ones with 1 or 2 stars lived up to their reputations, as did the ones with a 5 star rating. I believe Edmunds has something similar, too.

Thank you to the moderators!
    edited November 2015
    It's an old trick, like throwing your keys on the roof so you can't leave. I see enough stalling and "wear you down" tactic posts to believe it must still happen at a few of the last century dealers, but the misplace your keys tricks are getting pretty rare.

I've been tire-kicking for over a year now and have hit more than a dozen dealers in four states, and all the dealers have been fine. I've seen a couple of overpriced mop & glow protection packages on stickers but the whole experience has been surprisingly fun. But I really haven't got down to brass tacks with any of them.

Having so much of the info available online has really made the experience more transparent, and the good dealers love the educated consumers since they don't have to waste a lot of time playing games. Those same consumers turn around and write good reviews for the dealers and those reviews help drive a lot of new traffic to the dealer.
  • colibri36colibri36 Member Posts: 2
    Other than the mild stalling tactics at the first dealer, we were treated pretty well at both places. And to be clear, they didn't lose our keys, just made us wait for quite a bit longer than necessary while the salesman supposedly handled other customers. There was no upsell of unnecessary extras, no surprise processing fees or other charges at either dealer. The salespeople had the quoted internet prices in hand, since they were "assigned" to us by the internet team. All offers were all limited to that one day, but no "one-hour" limits or other pressure. We expected that any deals wouldn't outlast that day, since it was the last day of the month (Oct 31). We don't make big purchases like this very often, so it was a bit stressful. But in the end, it was not an awful experience. And we are very happy with the new car!
  • crvlx2015crvlx2015 Member Posts: 11
    That's an unbelievable price!
    antony66 said:

I picked up my CR-V EX-L AWD last Saturday (on Halloween)

Price of Vehicle + Destination = $25853.69
    Processing Fee = $599
    Sales Tax = $1084.56 (VA)
    Purchaser's Online System Filing Fee = $10
    New Tag transfer = $52.75
    Current Odometer = 2 miles
    Color = Copper Sunset

Total = $27600

I started negotiation online, then over the phone. Agreed on 2015 CRV EX AWD for $25400 OTD. I made the trip to the dealership (200 miles away from my house), tested the EX AWD, wife did not like it (EX is not inetrior leather and looked very cheap inside), changed negotiation to 2015 EX-L AWD. I negotiated for OTD price. I did not care to whatever fee he name. I just said I have $27600 for EVERYTHING .
    After 5 hours of negotiation he agreed.

• crvlx2015crvlx2015 Member Posts: 11
    legolass said:

I purchased a black CRV-EX FWD with ProPack (I didn't want it, but couldn't find a dealer that didn't preinstall it) in Los Angeles for $23,100, $25,541.95 OTD. It also came with a lifetime Powertrain warranty. Went through Internet managers. Was that a good price?

The cargo tray worths about $100, and all the others are worthless. It is still a good price though. The lifetime powertrain warranty is a third-party insurance, so worthless.
  • carpersocarperso Member Posts: 148
    rhody401 said:

You quoted the price I paid for the one we bought last night. Touring #2 (Blue) AWD was $29494 (w/destination) (Doc fees, registration, and 7% sales tax were added to increase the figure, but I left them out because those vary by state) MSRP was $33775.

We negotiated entirely via the internet sales employees/email, before talking with a salesman or stepping foot in a dealership. Most dealers quote just above "invoice", but some of them have aggressive/motivated pricing offers. First, check Edmunds inventory search tool to find dealers that have the model and color you want. Since they are so scarce, I didn't bother with dealers who didn't have the car on hand. Around here, most dealers just have black or white leftovers. We wanted copper sunset and obsidian blue, which weren't as easy to find. Once you find one motivated to give a good offer, have them email a written quote. With that quote, most other dealers will gladly beat their offer by another $200 to get your business. That's all we did. For vehicle #2, we just showed another dealer the sales invoice from #1. They were happy to have our business.

These three dealers had very aggressive internet pricing on leftovers, and 2 of them earned our business.
    Boch Honda of Norwood, MA
    Rockingham Honda of Salem, NH
    Metro Honda of Johnston, RI

In our travels of shopping around to get the 2 tourings, we saw some things to avoid too. Some dealers would only make a deal if we accepted "mandatory dealer options" such as "glass etching insurance" ($199), if we financed through their bank at twice the rate from the one we were pre approved for (bank kickback to dealer), only if they could add third party items such as a fake woodgrain dash (decal) kit marked up from $62 to $900, etc. I'm not saying that the above mentioned dealers did these things, but they are tactics we saw in general while searching around. There are many business office up sell opportunities, some better than others. Most have a huge markup and are there to pad the profit of the transaction, while you are still euphoric about the purchase. :) (IMO) Buyer has to be prepared and educated before stepping foot in the place, IMO, and the edmunds forums educate you about most of these tactics.

Good luck!
    Rhody

Awesome post! Congrats on your purchase. If you dont mind me asking how do you negotiate over the internet. Do you make up a lower figure or do you forward another dealerships price ask them to beat it, any tips would be greatly appreciated.
  • carpersocarperso Member Posts: 148
    rhody401 said:

>Awesome post! Congrats on your purchase. If you dont mind me asking how do you negotiate over the
    >internet. Do you make up a lower figure or do you forward another dealerships price ask them to beat it, any
    >tips would be greatly appreciated.

My take:
    The dealerships all seem to have "internet divisions", which are a special department tied into their web site. They'll gladly talk with you via online chat, text message, telephone, or email. They basically seem to collect your lead info and forward it the sales manager, in detail. They are authorized to bargain the best price, check with the sales manager, and then direct you to come in to meet with the sales manager. (who then seems to assign you to a regular salesperson, with notes in hand, honoring the agreed upon price) The internet people sit somewhere in the back, or work from home. You probably won't be dealing with the same person when you go in.

Just being straightforward with them is what worked for me. You can tell them that you are ready to make a purchase within the next 48 hours, are pre approved for financing, and looking for trim level _____ in color _____. That you are checking with multiple dealers that have this configuration in stock, and are looking for their very best/aggressive price to win your business. Be clear that the price should include the "destination charge", so you are comparing apples to apples. (I wouldnt worry about OTD/Out the door pricing, because that gets complicated and depends on local tax rates and local doc rates) That approach generated some very attractive offers from dealers, for leftover 2015 models. Most of them also added they would beat anyone elses legitimate (written) offer by $200, and they did.

I should have added Herb Chambers Honda of Seekonk, MA to that list of great dealers, too. Very professional, low pressure, good general manager. We went with another, only because they didnt have the colors we wanted.

Best regards,
    Rhody

Thank you. Really appreciate the advise. Will definitely come in handy as Im planning to buy my first vehicle soon.
  • fgroupgroupfgroupgroup Member Posts: 16
    Could anyone tell me which one is higher? 2015 CRV EX AWD vs 2016 CRV EX AWD
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,042

Higher price? Probably the 2016, as the discounts from sticker will be smaller.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

• hondaretailerhondaretailer Member Posts: 33

They're both 65.1" tall in AWD.
  • fathertedfatherted Member Posts: 7
    If we are all suggesting in here we should be aiming for $1000-$1500 below invoice, why is the Edmunds Price Promise much higher? What is the use of the Price Promise? So we can lock in a higher price with a dealer?
    edited November 2015
    "Edmunds Price Promise® gives car shoppers a guaranteed, up-front price on a specific car. According to Edmunds research, this answers the No. 1 unmet need for 54 percent of car shoppers.

Although many shoppers are relieved just to have a locked-in, up-front price, others will want to know if Price Promise is a competitive price. More than 70 percent of the time, Price Promise is at or below Edmunds.com's True Market Value (TMV®) price, according to David Robinson, senior director of product development for Edmunds.

Some car shoppers who are very price-conscious may still choose the traditional car buying route. These shoppers should check TMV and contact multiple dealerships for price quotes. They can then compare prices and negotiate actively to conclude the purchase process.

How To Use Edmunds.com's Price Promise®"
    edited November 2015
    I also think we're in a special situation now, for the 2015, because they are now from 'the previous year'. (the 2016 are out) They're motivated to get the units with the '2015' sticker out to make more room for new '2016' branded inventory. (even though I think they are functionally identical) There are better deals right at the end of the model year, which are probably better than the long calculated averages posted on sites like Edmunds, TC, etc. I think they're probably very accurate for the non close out cars, such as the 2016. This site seems to be full of great info. I certainly learned a lot, in my search.

Just one guys opinion. :)
    edited November 2015
    Edmunds price promise and True car services are excellent choices and price guides for folks who do not like to negotiate. As far as I'm concerned both sites never come close to prices I negotiate for. But that's just me.

Right now into next month all dealers with left over 2015 models is where good deals are happening. If you can live with a certain color that isn't as popular or a model a very good deal can be struck.

Good luck

• renedebosrenedebos Member Posts: 4
    Newbie here from the SF Bay Area and dread having to deal with car sales people. I am in market for a EX FWD and got a few internet quotes back. Lowest so far is $23,670 invoice+destination. Unfortunately its in a tan interior which is rather fugly

- Looks to be around $1450 off invoice. With end of year in sight I assume a few hundred more off this price could be negotiated?
    - With SF Bay being a tough market have people been able to get signicantly better savings than above pricing?
    Even with year end, I don't know if you'll do much better in your area, but certainly try for some more off (play the quotes off each other via email or text).

Some of us like a choice other than the commonplace black, and there's always seat covers. Sheepskin may be too light for you but would feel nice when the fog rolls in.
    Thanks Stever

Thank God for email and internet... the last time I bought a car was in 1997 and got suckered into the dealership drama with aggressive sales people and never knowing if I got a good deal or not. So far the internet sales people have been quick, cordial and not pushy at all. I realize this might all change when I step into their dealership room :)

My last new one was 1999, but I've shopped a dozen or more dealers in the last year. The experience has gotten a whole lot better. Still pays to try to do as much as you can online. Some dealers will still try to wear you down. The solution to that is to try to avoid car fever, tell 'em you're too tired to continue and email them when you get home. Walking out is a great negotiation tool, especially when you're the one with the money.
  • hariharanhariharan Member Posts: 6
    Appreciate your take on this quote? North NJ. CRV EX - L AWD. Price quoted is 27540 and OTD is 29837. Is it a good deal?
    edited November 2015
    Invoice is $28,472 (TMV is just a couple hundred more, so invoice is about the average price paid in NJ).

You're almost a thousand bucks below invoice. That's good. Some people down toward DC have pushed that number out to $1,500 below invoice but I think your market is a bit tougher closer to NYC.

TMV for a 2016 EX-L AWD is 29,259 (invoice is $28,659), so the deals are on the '15s right now.

Here's the link for the 2015 numbers, and my numbers above all include the $880 destination.

Enjoy the new ride, and ask about the vibration TSB fix. Yours may have already been done at the factory.
  • hariharanhariharan Member Posts: 6
    Steve, Thanks for your inputs and suggestions. Hopefully I will finish the purchase today.
  • kp_73kp_73 Member Posts: 7
    Is new forum for "2016 Honda CR-V Prices Paid and Buying Experiences" started?
    if so can some one please provide link?
    edited November 2015
  • fgroupgroupfgroupgroup Member Posts: 16
    Try to find CR-V EX FWD in Atlanta. Any suggestion for OTD? Thanks,
  • priya123priya123 Member Posts: 33
    hi
    I am getting a quote for 26500 (OTD)
    for a Honda CRV 2015 EX model color: copper sunset

I am looking for 25000 OTD

I am in Florida

Can I get it ??
  • priya123priya123 Member Posts: 33
    Hi

I am looking for buying Honda CR-V EX model 2WD in DAytona beach

The hendrick dealer is offering me 26500 (OTD)

is it good, I wanted to pay 25000 OTD,
    edited November 2015
    @priya123

I just read your IM please post selling price of vehicle and dealers doc fee charge . Leave the OTD numbers out of the equation for now it does not help us breakdown your deal.

• seanj1seanj1 Member Posts: 41
    edited November 2015
    How much off the invoice price (including destination fee but not including documentation fees) should I aim for when purchasing CRV EX both FWD and AWD versions? 
    seanj1 said:

How much off the invoice price (including destination fee but not including documentation fees) should I aim for when purchasing CRV EX both FWD and AWD versions? 

What state are you buying ? What are your dealerships doc fee charge? What year CRV 2015 or 2016?

• seanj1seanj1 Member Posts: 41
    Hi Brian, I am located in NC and doc fee is approx $400-500 depending on the dealer. Can you tell me how much off the invoice I should aim for both 2015 and 2016 CRV EX FWD and AWD models? Thanks
    edited November 2015
    seanj1

With doc fees at $400 / 500 make sure most of your deals are 1400 to 1500 below dealers invoice on the 2015 models. You may or may not be able to do alittle better price wise on a 15 model but most buyers in your area will tell you the market is a tuff one. The last 2 buyers in here I spoke with bought 15 crv's at $900 and $1100 below invoice after doc fees.

Depending on dealers stock on 2016 models I would make a spread sheet and email / call 10 to 15 dealers asking for there lowest price. Work with the dealerships internet depts. who seem eager to do business with you.

If you could buy a 2016 model @invoice price or a few dollars below that after taking high doc fee's into consideration you have done will for this month.

If you don't mind traveling to MD or VA the deals on any 15 and 16 models would better priced w lower doc fee's.

Coast Honda by me in SC has very little stock left on 15 models. $700 to 1k below is there bottom line pricing

let us know how you do price wise in NC .........................good luck

End of Dec is the best time to buy any new model vehicle . If you guys want a 2016 CRV and your area's pricing is not good wait till the end of Dec.( last few days ) Its will be the best time to buy .

I call it the Super bowl of car buying. Last quarter and ending year sales numbers for all.

• volntitansvolntitans Member Posts: 28
    Live in Nashville, tn. What should I expect to pay in doc fees and can I negotiate? Looking to by the next week or so.
    edited November 2015
    Dealers are loathe to negotiate doc fees (their favorite line is that it's discrimination if they don't charge everyone the same - they don't explain how they can charge different people different prices for the same car. :) )

The way to get around that is to decide on your bottom line buying price. So, aim for invoice minus, say, $2,000, throw in the taxes and registration and you wind up with an Out the Door number that you will negotiate from. You don't care if what the doc fees are - you just focus on the bottom line. The dealer will try to get your number up naturally. How much up depends on how hungry the dealer is and how much time you are willing to waste spend chasing the deal.

The general rule though is to let the dealer open the pricing - you email and ask for their best out the door quote and it wouldn't hurt to get some quotes from Knoxville or Chattanooga either.

My brother lives in Chattanooga and is on his second or third Odyssey. My feeling is that the dealer(s) there aren't too competitive but with all the VW sales thanks to the local factory, maybe Honda has gotten better on pricing.

SF Bay Area : finalized purchase of EX FWD in my preferred color (Urban Steel Metallic)

Sales price + destination = $23667
    OTD price = $26190

This is based on 9% sales tax, SF Bay Area

The dealer I worked with was the quickest to react and significantly lower than the other dealerships in the area. I emailed about 8 of them.

I assume you can get a few hundred more off the price by the end of the month but I needed a new car, liked the no-games dealership and wanted to secure the color/trim before they ran out.

Very happy and major thanks to this website.

Congrats @renedebos!
  • felix_compactfelix_compact Member Posts: 4
    Looking for a 2015 CR-V EX-L AWD. The price is still insane at Seattle, WA. The best offer quoted in the email is 27,999 + ~350 pre-installed accessories+TTL (9.9% tax). Can I do better?
    Our numbers show $28,472 invoice, MSRP of $30,275 and TMV of $28,936 (all numbers include the $880 destination).

So you're current quote is about $500 below invoice and $1,000 below the TMV average. Not too shabby.

You could try a Price Promise quote and see if that helps any. And waiting until the last day or two of the month may help lower your number a bit.

Great place you live but the prices are, er, pricey. My BIL's rent in Wallingford is nuts. Guess you have to pay for Big Bertha somehow.