Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Nissan 300ZX, all models

12345679»

Comments

• Yes it's personal but alas----people's personal tastes do dictate market prices, so that's why it matters---be it subjective or not, it's objective in the dollar sign department.

Of course tastes change, too.
  • fintailfintail Posts: 32,946
    The Z32 in my eyes is almost a timeless design. For being 20 years old, it looks nothing but amazing today.
  • where do you live i would be interrested I am in San Antonio
  • spinitspinit Posts: 1
    1985 300zx turbo The ac condenser fan motor is not working with the ac on and compressor running. the system has freon in it but there is not any power to the condenser fan motor. Is this a common problem I am having and is there a specific place I should be looking to resolve this issue.

Thanks in advance
  • bill92zxbill92zx Posts: 1
    Finally decided to take the dive into foreign territory and buy something offshore. As a long time US Muscle Maniac, I find myself in the unusual position of wanting something different. My find:

'92 300ZX Base Model, 5-speed with Leather Seats and T-Tops. It's all original, in beautiful condition and I'm getting all the maintenance records back to'92 as well as the original window sticker. 147,000 miles on it, with a new timing chain. I expect to replace the injectors, as they haven't been done yet, but all in all, worth the $5,500 I'm paying, I think.

(Or hope... :)

Bill Hazen
    Lexington, KY
  • garv214garv214 Posts: 162
    edited July 2013
    My room mate had a 1990 300ZX base model with the 5 speed. It was a real hoot to drive. Good power and handling, respectable fuel economy if you weren't caning it at every opportunity. You are correct though, they love to eat their fuel injectors....

Enjoy your new toy! :shades: