Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Mazda Protege Owners: Events

• the_big_hthe_big_h Posts: 1,583
    there were a total of at least 35 Proteges showing up for MAPP. Some of them left before we began taking pictures, but overall we more than doubled the turnout from MAPP III, so I'd say the meet was a success!

ok, on with the Pictures!!!

here's the big group shot (30 cars in this one)

of us arriving at the boating dock (where the big group shot was taken)

• Karen_CMKaren_CM Posts: 5,054
    Looks like you had a good turn out. Glad it was a success! :-)

Community Manager If you have any questions or concerns about the Forums, send me an email,, or click on my screen name to send a personal message.

is in the eye of the beholder. Yes we more than doubled the turnout from MAPP III, but out of 45+ cars that signed up, only 30-ish cars showed up.

good, but not great attendance :-)

on top of that, I still got a half-box full of Edmunds foam car sitting around in my apt!!!!! :-D
  • boggseboggse Posts: 1,048
    Tomorrow I will be travelling to Carolina Motorsports Park to watch the One-Lap of America time trials. I will post some pictures when I get back.
  • boggseboggse Posts: 1,048
    Here are some pictures I took today at the One Lap time trials:
  • mazdafunmazdafun Posts: 2,329
  • PF_FlyerPF_Flyer Pennsylvania Furnace, PAPosts: 6,411
    Mazda Mania

Welcome to the Mazda Mania Weekly Chat!

Liven up your evening and join your fellow enthusiasts every Tuesday from 6-7pm PT/9-10pm ET for our Mazda Mania Chat!
    The chat room opens 15 minutes before the scheduled chat time, so come early and get a good seat! Hope to see YOU there on Tuesday!

Mazda Mania Chat Room

PF Flyer
    Pickups & News & Views Message Boards

Need some roadside assistance? - or send a private message by clicking on my name.

Share your vehicle reviews

• Can somebody tell me where can I find the owner's manual for 2002 Mazda Protege DX ?
  • autonomousautonomous Posts: 1,769
    Have you tried the Mazda USA or Mazda Canada sites?
This discussion has been closed.
Mazda Protege Owners: Events - Page 2 - Car Forums at