Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

Seatbelt Pincher - 2014 Nissan Rogue SL AWD Long-Term Road Test

Edmunds.comEdmunds.com Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 10,315
edited December 2014 in Nissan
imageSeatbelt Pincher - 2014 Nissan Rogue SL AWD Long-Term Road Test

Do we have a bum seatbelt buckle in our 2014 Nissan Rogue? We'll see how other drivers weigh in.

Read the full story here

Comments

• rwatsonrwatson Member Posts: 144
    Unrelated, but boy, isn't that some nasty looking plastic on the center console? I'm not sure what I'm looking at but, it looks like something at the top-left of the pic is broken. I'm sure it has some cool tech toys to distract buyers from the quality.
  • legacygtlegacygt Member Posts: 599
    Interesting how these little details can make or break the experience with a car. A friend has a 2011 Outback. I appreciate the car but don't find it all that special. This sounds silly but the thing that impresses me every time I'm in it is the seat belt mechanism. Clicking in is smooth and solid and using the release button is the same. It's not a big deal but it's a little bit of quality in a place where you notice it every time you get in or out of the car.
  • arcticbluetsxarcticbluetsx Member Posts: 79
    rwatson said:

Unrelated, but boy, isn't that some nasty looking plastic on the center console? I'm not sure what I'm looking at but, it looks like something at the top-left of the pic is broken. I'm sure it has some cool tech toys to distract buyers from the quality.

Agreed. Typical Nissan interior quality...