Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

Installing a Rear-Facing Convertible Car Seat in the Center vs. Passenger Side - 2014 Jeep Cherokee

Edmunds.comEdmunds.com Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 10,315
edited December 2014 in Jeep
imageInstalling a Rear-Facing Convertible Car Seat in the Center vs. Passenger Side - 2014 Jeep Cherokee Limited Long-Term Road Test

Our long-term 2014 Jeep Cherokee gives you a couple of different options for installing rear-facing convertible car seats, and critically, you can do a LATCH installation in the rear center position.

Read the full story here

Comments

• throwbackthrowback Member Posts: 445
    As the father of a 14 year old, i am thoroughly enjoying reliving the "joys' of child seat installation. Ever wonder who writes the installation instructions? I had a mini Cooper when son transitioned to front facing seat. Even then front passenger comfort was, er, challenging.
  • quadricyclequadricycle Member Posts: 827
    As a father... Oh, who am I kidding, I can't relate to this stuff. FREEDOM!
  • bankerdannybankerdanny Member Posts: 1,021
    I love that "Mom, what is with all the seat relocating/picture taking" look.
  • yellowbalyellowbal Member Posts: 234
    You'll get tons of room back when they go front-facing around the 2 year mark. My wife no longer hates life after a 6 hour road trip.