Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2013 and earlier BMW 3-Series Prices Paid and Buying Experience

Comments

• I am also looking for the same car in Philly. Except I want the automatic.

I requested price quotes to all the dealers around here, and the lowest I got was $1000 under MSRP. I am probably going to buy my car this week though.

Have you bought yours yet?
  • BMW Novice here:

Should I accept this lease offer?

'06 325i Sedan = $30,900
    Green = $475
    Automatic = $1,275
    Radio prep = $75
    Net = $32,725
    Dest Charge = $695
    Total = 33,420

36month, 12K miles, sign & drive (no $ down) = $511 + tax

Does anyone know if this is a good deal?
    thanks a million
  • Nope. I heard that you can get it for $500 or so over invoice in NJ. So, I'm consideration a trip :D

did you get yours?
  • No, I am thinking about going tonight, and if I get the right price I will buy, but I dont have a problem walking.

The quotes that I have been getting are really high, about $800 OVER edmunds TMV.

If I could get $500 over invoice, I would be really happy.

Good luck, and let me know how it turns out for you.
  • I'll wait, maybe, toward the end of the month. I'm working with dealers from NJ to see if they can get me a better price.
    will update the progress...

Same good luck to you!
  • I just got my 2006 325xi, but I dont think I got that great of a deal...

Anyway, mine has the premium package, sparkling graphite metallic, cold weather package, automatic, and satellite prep. I was told it was $500 over invoice, and stupidly, I believed them, mainly because I had forgotten what the true invoice was. Anyway, I paid $37,200.

Hope you have better luck! Shoot me an e-mail if you want to know where I went (it was in NJ as well)
  • can anyone tell me a fair price for these two options after purchasing a car?

how much should lojack cost and how much should a paint treatment and leather seat treatment cost?

are the treatments even necessary?

Thank you for any responses
  • I made my first trip to a dealer last night and this is what they offered:

2006 330xi Manual Transmission
    Premium Package
    Cold Weather Package
    Sirius Satellite Radio
    Metallic Paint
    MSRP: $43,115

Lease offered for 3 years, 15k miles/year:
    $41,115 base price
    MF 0.00215
    Residual: 61%
    Due at signing: $551.23 first month, $600 deposit, $572.75 title registration etc., $825 acquisition, $1,301.26 sales tax
    Payment: $551.23

What do you guys think?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 27,708
    Hi, mahalo99..

You can name the dealership right here, so that it benefits everyone...

Just note the message printed in red..

Thanks,
    kyfdx

Prices Paid, Lease Questions, SUVs

• tdbrphtdbrph Posts: 29
    base MF is .00175 they are marking that up plus $200 on the aquisition fee. Otherwise it looks good consider using multiple security deposits to lower the MF down by .00007 for each security deposit up to a max of 7 which is returned at the end of the lease.
  • mathew1mathew1 Posts: 42
    Hi Everyone,

We are trying to negotiate a new car purchase for a new 2006 BMW 325xi in New England. Is Invoice + $200 for 325xi + automatic+heated seats a good deal going with the carsdirect.com invoice numbers. In addition do we have to pay MACO and training costs mandatory or do they waive them.

Thanks for your help.

Mat
  • bbydadbbydad Posts: 58
    is it confirmed that BMW is moving to the 328 for the sedans? I know this is true for the convertible --
    anyone heard of any other changes for 07? the body style is supposed to be the same -
    Mat -
    what is the exact price you're getting? any other options? cold weather package? premium package?
    bbydad,

being offered 33200 for 325xi + Auto + heated seats (basic paint not premium) +TTL+DOCFee etc. What do you think. It doesn't exactly match invoices on Edmunds etc but I figure they have other charges like someone mentioned in earlier discussions around MACO+training. BTW as it is the last model month for 2006, is under invoice possible.

Thanks.

Mat
    It is confirmed that 2007 is going to be 328i and 328xi for sedans as well. Body style remains the same. Just extra HP 15 in this case for 328 as opposed to 2006 325. All option packages remain more or less the same.

Hope that helps.
  • I think that is a really good deal. Better than what I got.

Where are you located?
  • hey all,

Just came back from my local dealership in ny, and the salesman told me the 2007 328i model base cost costs $2500 more than 2006 325i. Is this possible or is he trying to rip me off? Thanks.
    It is more the latter. Not exactly sure about a 328i but the difference in price from what I know is more like utmost $1500.
    Mat - I think that is very reasonable. I had a similar configuration but with a few extras and they qoted me about 2000 under MSRP about a month ago. I think there may be more flexibility now as we get into september. BMW tends to really try to clear out inventory by September with lease specials. did you get a sense that there was still a significant amount of inventory? Did you have pretty good selection still?
    yes, I've heard only about a 2% increase in price. Also, keep in mind the 2007 include a 4 year subscription to BWM assist which I think is something like a 600 dollar option