Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2013 and earlier BMW 3-Series Prices Paid and Buying Experience

Comments

• utexas06utexas06 Posts: 43
    Haven't inquired about pricing yet but that seems pretty good for a new model. I thought dealers usually mark $500-$1000 off the MSRP on new model year BMWs.
  • Kirstie@EdmundsKirstie@Edmunds Posts: 10,674
    A reporter is looking for new-car buyers who feel they've been victimized by unscrupulous salespeople. Email pr@edmunds.com no later than Friday, April 13, 2012 with a few words about your experience.

Need help navigating? kirstie_h@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.

• soopra1soopra1 Posts: 2
    I'm also in the market for a 2012 328 and one dealer here advertises about $1,750 off MSRP for the 2012 328i on their website. I'm in the bay area.
  • gcimangciman Posts: 5
    Hello car man and others info

Want to know if this is a good deal, BMW 328i 2012 Msrp 45,380 final price 42,910
    2,470 off Msrp 36 months 12 miles per year, return lease customer, 529 month 3,597 due at signing which covers taxes 1,754, 1st month payment 529, inception fees 725, documents fee 289, DMV 300. My current lease it's due in June it's this a good deal or not.
  • brucenycbrucenyc Posts: 15
    Supposed to pick up a 2012 328i this week,luxury model,premium and cold weather package with nav and blue tooth, no money down,taxes,destination,and bank fee up front for 545 a month 36 months 10k miles a year. Does this sound like a good deal to anyone ?
    Don't know if my original post went threw. I have a 2012 328i luxury with premium,cold weather,nav,satalite radio,and blue tooth on order. No money down 36 months 10k miles a year. Taxes,bank fee,and first month up front,about 3k. The monthly is $545. does this sound like a good deal ?
  • nyccarguynyccarguy Stamford, CTPosts: 7,091
    Bruce

Don't pay your taxes up front. They should be rolled into the pmt. What is the sticker price, selling price, money factor, residual value?

BMW is really giving away remaining 2011 328xi sedans. I'm paying $572/month with taxes and 20K per year allotment.

2001 Honda Prelude Type SH/ 2011 BMW 328xi / 2011 Honda Pilot EX-L w/ Navigation

I don't have the exact paperwork on hand. I know I can get a great deal on the 2011,but I loved the 2012. Maybe I'm a fool,especially living in NY without all wheel drive,but hey I did it for many years before. Why put taxes in lease ?
    Hello want to know if this it's a good deal
    Msrp 42,445 selling price 40,445
    36 moths , 12 miles per year, payments $580 per month 0 due taxes an fees in include in payments
    Residual 64, money factor 1.9 it's this a good deal closing deal tomorrow please advice thanks
    Bruce

If you love the 2012, then go for it. Roll the taxes into the payment because if the car gets stolen or totaled at any point during the lease, good luck getting your tax money back from Mayor Bloomberg & Governor Cuomo.

2001 Honda Prelude Type SH/ 2011 BMW 328xi / 2011 Honda Pilot EX-L w/ Navigation

Nyccarguy could you check my deal and let me know if it's good 2000 off msrp the one I posted today thanks a bunch
    Like I told Bruce before, don't pay your taxes up front. If the car gets stolen or totaled during the lease, you are out that money. If your lease is up in June, I might hold off until Memorial Day weekend when deals on cars start to get juicy.

Got the paperwork on the lease, 2012 328 msrp 46945,selling price 44843.90,no money down,taxes bank dock up front. 10k miles a year,money factor 0.00195 [whatever that means] $545 a month.
    The car is pretty loaded so I know the msrp is correct. Does this still sound like a fair deal ?
  • Below is what I was offered from a local dealer. Is this a good deal?

BMW 2012 328i Base model
    Mineral Grey Metallic Color
    Dakota Leather Black
    Premium Package
    Heated Front Seats

MSRP: $40,445
    Dealer's Pricing including all incentives: $37,665
    The discount sounds great, but are your sure the msrp is correct ? Did you check the price?
  • I checked on BMW website and MSRP is correct.
    Make sure your getting everything you want. The first car I ordered had no Bluetooth. Another one I priced has no satellite radio. Otherwise sounds like you fdealgreat deal
  • Thanks Bruce. I'm going in to check out the car this Saturday. Can't wait...
  • I purchased a 535i fully loaded from South Bay BMW of Torrance. Great price and i was thrilled. But, that has come to an end. Very poor customer service, no follow through on negotiated terms, 3 months later and my car still isn't registered...no one returns my calls.

i love my car but this is a horrible dealership...being big works for them but not the customer.
    how'd it go ?