Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2016 Acura MDX Arrives at Dealerships With $43,785 Price Tag | Edmunds.com

Edmunds.comEdmunds.com Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 10,315
edited February 2015 in Acura
image2016 Acura MDX Arrives at Dealerships With $43,785 Price Tag | Edmunds.com

The upgraded 2016 Acura MDX SUV arrives at Acura dealerships today with a $43,785 starting price.

Read the full story here

Comments

• gabe76gabe76 Member Posts: 2
    I don't know where Edmunds is getting this information from but I work for an Acura Dealership in California and we don't even have a date for the 2016 MDX to arrive yet.
  • steverstever Guest Posts: 52,454
    edited February 2015
    Here's a link to the Acura press release from acura.com referring to the nationwide launch date of Feb. 4. Maybe yours are in transit somewhere.
  • gabe76gabe76 Member Posts: 2
    Thanks for sharing link...it's weird because we do have them on order but they won't even start production until end of feb and early march, so we won't see them until maybe April or even May. Unless they are releasing them in the eastcoast sooner than westcoast.
  • steverstever Guest Posts: 52,454
    Yeah, seems like it would be better from a sales point of view to move the new product to the back lots of the dealers under cover of darkness and spring them on the buying public all at once.

There's already one deal that I know of on a 2015 MDX that may get unwound because of the "arrival" of the 2016.
  • mittzombiemittzombie Member Posts: 162
    Remember when the MDX was sort of cool looking?
    Acura seem to keep going backwards, I used to own one but their new line up is not very appealing.