Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2013 and earlier-Honda CR-V Prices Paid and Buying Experience

Comments

• Looking for a 2007 crv ex-l 4wd in central NJ - dealers close to here are Route 22 Honda, Madison Honda, a few others. Should I be looking for a few hundred above invoice, or since model year is ending could I end up below invoice?? Willing to wait a few weeks.
    Thanks.
  • Hi I just bought a new 2007 CR-V in Minnesota.. here is what i paid. Is it a Good deal???

2007 Honda CRV EX 4WD ( Silver Metalic)
    MSRP-$24,645
    e-Price-$23,221
    Tax-$1509.36 (MN)
    License-$319
    Doc&Trans-$86.25
    Total-$25,135.61

Thanks
    Chris
  • Hi I just bought a new 2007 CR-V in Minnesota.. here is what i paid. Is it a Good deal???

2007 Honda CRV EX 4WD ( Silver Metalic)
    MSRP-$24,645
    e-Price-$23,221
    Tax-$1509.36 (MN)
    License-$319
    Doc&Trans-$86.25
    Total-$25,135.61
  • wongw1wongw1 Posts: 2
    Was it a 2WD or 4WD for your $26,000 purchase?
  • Can someone please offer insight into a good range (sales price) for a one of these cars in Illinois (chgo area)? Should I be aiming for 200-1000 over invoice? Also, does that figure include TTL, destination, all fees etc? or is the actuall selling price I am looking for 200ish over Invoice then + TTL, etc?

Thank you.
  • I am really confused. I just ran a comparison on edmonds.com using the buy versus lease calculator for the CRV EX 2WD. How can it be cheaper to lease, almost 100 bucks a month? Here is the info:

http://www.edmunds.com/new/2007/honda/crv/100808885/calculator.html

The lease payment seems so high. Is it because I am in Illinois and getting taxed?
  • julopjulop Posts: 4
    Yesterday bought in Northern CA my EX-L, 4WD, silver/black leather, no add ons, with dealer throwing in wheel locks for :) $24.000,-, out of the door total was $27.042,- :D
  • sky23213sky23213 Posts: 296
    I looked at it in Richfield, MN where the sales person was very aggressive to push me to buy one at the spot.

Don't go there. It was my experience, as well as the opinion of others from the Twin Cities, that this is the worst Honda Dealership in the metro area. Try any of the Luther dealerships (Hopkins Honda or the one in Brooklyn Park).

Details of our opinions/experience is shared in the discussion
    http://townhall-talk.edmunds.com/direct/view/.f10e20f!make=Honda&model=CR-V&ed_m- akeindex=.f10e20f
  • natenj1971natenj1971 Posts: 174
    How does $24,872.00 for an AWD EXL CRV sound? Located in NNJ - this is before tax & destination.
  • aboveabove Posts: 1
    Can you share with us which dealer you got this price? Is it cash price or loan price? Thanks!
  • I am looking to purchase a 07 Honda CRV - EX 4 WD within the next week of so. I know that supply is limited as it's that time of year. Any advice on which dealers in the Greater Cincinnati area or internet, that offer the most competitively priced CRV's would be greatly appreciated.
  • cp999cp999 Posts: 13
    The price seems good considering that quite a few people here had said that they couldn't get much below MSRP in the NY/NJ metro area. Which dealer is that? Thanks.
  • julopjulop Posts: 4
    Mine EX-L, AWD in silver and black leather was $24.599,- including destination fee ($595). And dealer had installed wheel locks that were free with the car. I bought it in Fremont, CA AutoWest Honda. First got this quote from Livermore Honda and Fremont matched it and threw in the locks. They did not ask about financing when they quoted the price and afterwards I paid with cash, no problem there. ;) ;) :D
  • Just bought a Honda CR-V EX-L in OC Southern California (No NAVI). Price paid was $23,600, which was the best price I was able to find with internet quotes. Dealer had every color in stock with large supply.
  • naborsnabors Posts: 26
    I live in the SFV in LA County and am looking for the same vehicle. Could you post what dealer you purchased the EX-L from and, if possible, who you dealt with?

Thanks very much!
  • Last week I bought a glacier blue 2WD EX-L with navigation for $26,800 including everything (taxes, tags, etc). The only thing I paid above that was fog lights which I added after we agreed on the price.

I live in Durham, NC but went out of town about 25 miles because none of the Honda dealers in Raleigh or Durham will negotiate so I say screw them.
  • natenj1971natenj1971 Posts: 174
    this quote is from DCH in Paramus. Once I contacted them I was told there was an additional $199 doc fee and of course $24,873 does not include destination. Similiar numbers from other dealers in the area. Lots are full so maybe some wiggle room.

Thanks!
  • larcredlarcred Posts: 7
    I bought mine at Honda World in Downey (5 & 605 freeways) I paid $28,500 out the door and thought it was a good price. That was on July 28 and I am very happy with the CRV. I am absolutely amazed at all the commands the system understands from changing the map direction, ask it what time is it, change cd and track #...it's wonderful!~
  • I am also planning to buy a LX 4WD- CRV in NJ/NY/CT area. Did you buy the car and if yes at what OTD ?
  • Hi,
    What is the name of the dealer you bought it ? I live in NJ and looking for a CRV as well.