Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2013 and earlier-Honda CR-V Prices Paid and Buying Experience

Comments

• zsumuzsumu Posts: 3
    Did you buy any options like mudgaurds / roof rack?

Did you paid etc or 22000K included the basic options?

Thanks
  • Does anyone bought a car thro autonation ? any ideas will be gr8
  • dr94087dr94087 Posts: 9
    edited December 2010
    Has anybody bought 2011 Honda CRV-SE in Portland, OR ?

Will you pls let me know the out-of-door price and dealer name?

Thanks.
  • sweendogysweendogy Left lanePosts: 1,174
    Dont know about past posters from ma but if you gt a quote for an awd with nav for around 27k your doing pretty good
  • I just bought a 2011 CR-V in Chicago (Northside). I bought the 2011 AWD EX-L with Navigation for $27900 including the $780 destination fee. I also had them include in the $27900 price an after market remote start that retails for $500 (they said the cost was $250). I think I did well. If you need a dealer and salesman's name email me. The salesman informed that the Honda remote start is not very practical and retails for over $600.

$27,120 2011 AWD EX-L w/ Navigation
    $780 Destination fee
    $0 After market remote start
    _______
    $27,900
  • Hi,

I just got an offer for a new 2011 SE 2WD with mudflaps, cargo shelf, and floor mats for 21,988 OTD. Is this a good deal?

Thanks.
  • Very good deal.. who is the dealer and let me know his name..
  • http://www.firstteamhonda.com/index.htm
    Near Norfolk VA.

They will deliver a car to you up to 130 miles.
  • sweendogysweendogy Left lanePosts: 1,174
    sounds pretty good goodluck -- what color?
  • Internet quote received was for $20,850, including destination. Doc, tax, title and reg are additional fees. What do you think?
  • Thanks. Got a quote for 27K with free IPad for EX-L with Navigation and went to finalize the deal today. The Internet manager told that the color I wanted was in stock but once I went there, I was told that they don't have the color but was offering another color. They were ready to reduce it even further if I go with the other color. Unfortunately I hate that color, it was Silver with Grey Interior. This deal is from Garden State Honda, NJ if anyone interested.
  • From where did you get this deal?
  • zsumuzsumu Posts: 3
    edited December 2010
    Got offer for 2011 CRV SE - 4WD with front splash gaurd and roof rack installed for 22K plus taxes.

Is is good deal? Thanks
  • I say so. Thats what I paid after much negotiation, without splash guards and roof rack.
  • This is pretty good deal. I'm in houston aand looking for same 2011 CRV 2WD, EXL with nav, but OTD price i got so far is 29000, not sure why dealers are quoting higher prices here in texas. Any suggestions to get best price ?
  • Just bought a 2011 CRV SE 4WD 22310+ttl, OTD 23860.55
    with 1.9% for 60 months. Very satisfied.
  • Got 2011 honda crv ex 2wd for 23,000 OTD .. is it good deal
  • Silko Honda in Raynham, MA
  • vectexvectex Posts: 1
    What dealer is this? I am located in NY, much help would appreciated.
  • If you factor in taxes and stuff I was at $30900. So I think you are just about on target. There is a $1250 difference from 2wd to AWD. I think it sounds like the going rate if not better.
  • Black with beige interior.
  • My tax rate is 9.25
  • palnpaln Posts: 12
    Got ex fwd for 24k otd in California.@8.75 tax rate..
    Is it gud deal?
    Got ex fwd for 24k otd in California.8.75 tax rate..
    Is it gud deal?
    If it's otd I think it's great. I heard one guy hit for 22k. I however got for 24k...and I thout it was gud until I saw the other two...
    Does it matter in anyway if the crv is manufactured in OH as opposed to Japan? Is Japanese manufactured quality weigh in when selling?
    Thx for any replies...
  • cc1995cc1995 Posts: 1
    edited January 2011
    Paid $22,500 (Includes dest) + RI Tax 7% ($1,575) + $298 Doc fee = Out-The-Door. This was for the 2010 CR-V EX 4WD @ 0.9% for 60 months. Really happy with this deal based on the truecar price in my area. I also decided to pay $300 cash to have them install the motion alarm system since I live in Providence and the Security system that comes standard in the EX model doesn't sound the alarm based on motion or throwing a brick through the window and wheels from nice foreign imports have a way of getting stolen around here....so I thought it would be good to have the motion alarm in case someone tries to heist my wheels or steal the car by going in through the window....plus I'll get a 20% break on my insurance by having that Thought about having one installed elsewhere but was worried that if I ever had an electrical problem with the car Honda would blame it on the install of aftermarket alarm...Atleast if something electrical happens due to the alarm it's under lifetime warranty...thought it was worth the extra $300 based on where I live. Thought I got a great price on the CR-V anyway. I thought that the EX alarm had this feature standard with it though...my own fault...I would have tried to get them to throw it in if I knew. Color was royal blue with black interior and I got one with a Vin # beginning in "J" (manufactured in Japan)....Ive had good success with that in the past.
  • emdyemdy Posts: 3
    edited January 2011
    I would love some advice about this pricing and how to further negotiate. Looking for a basic model LX trim CRV (2010 or 2011).

We went to a dealer and this is the best price we got for 2011 CRV 4WD LX trim. This dealer did not have any 2010 models in stock.

$21,248.94 (including the $780 destination fee)
    $1328.06 for 6.25% MA sales tax
    $125 for title
    $298 for license/doc fee

$23,000 OTD

Edmunds TMV $22,390 (including $780 destination fee)

The price we got was better than the Edmunds TMV but it seems that people on the forum are getting better pricing than what we got. Your advice is much appreciated.

Thank you!!
    goto www.truecar.com and get the best local price. i got my ex for 21630 + tax/lic/fees.
  • spriitspriit Posts: 1
    I don't think so. I bought my 2011 CRV EX-L without NAVI for $24,988.00, including destination, plus license, tax, etc. in California. You can get a GPS for a couple of hundred bucks, it's not worth three grand.