Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2013 and earlier-Honda CR-V Prices Paid and Buying Experience

Comments

• rkj1rkj1 Posts: 11
    Here is the break down:
    $21195 (This is about the invoice and that I got including destination) + TTL = $23200 (OTD). Here is a simple method. Spend atleast a month on bidding war asking quotes thru Edumnds.com or any other site to every single dealer in your area and then then ask to beat the price from one to other. The golden line is : The best price are always offered at the end of the month because that is closing time for dealers and they want to get rid of inventory..
  • malachai1malachai1 Posts: 40
    edited April 2010
    Dunno maybe there is more under the table then we know. If you want the deal LMK I'll go with you. I just say your a family friend ect... This dealer does add 200.00 for that B.S window eching, So maybe there making some money up there.
  • rlbjr2rlbjr2 Posts: 65
    Are these legit fees or can they be removed? I'm in NJ.
    Window etch $189
    Credit Processing $19
    Online registration fee $7.70
    Tire tax $7.50
    Electronic signing fee $7.50
    MV fees(4 yrs.) $300-322
    Doc fee $269
    Are you going to buy a 2010 crv any time soon? If so and we go to my guy that i been dealing with maybe we can swing a better deal then 26000.00. What part of NJ are you from?
  • haw1haw1 Posts: 2
    edited April 2010
    I just purchased a CRV EXL from a central Jersey Honda dealership. I paid the following fees,
    Online registration fee $6.50
    NJ motor vehicle tire fee $7.50
    Title fee $60.00
    Registration fee (4 yrs.) $211.00
    Doc fee $249
  • rlbjr2rlbjr2 Posts: 65
    The car is actually for my parents. They are ready to buy right now. I'm in northern NJ, and have quotes from most dealers. What dealer are you dealing with? What are the total fees involved? PM me if you don't want to post the dealers name. Thanks.
    edited December 2008
    What did you get the price of the car down to?
  • dsfingerdsfinger Posts: 11
    Just purchased a 2010 CRV Ex-L w/o Navi in Maryland. I think I got a really good deal. Paid $26108 plus TTT. I really hadn't found anything less with a ton of research.
  • baydrivebaydrive Posts: 48
    The window etch was not a standard thing at the dealership I went to....they tried to sell it to me, but I refused it.. I paid a Doc Fee of $199 and MV fees of around $250 (4 years). I also had to pay the tire tax, but I did not have to pay a credit processing, online registration or electronic signing fee (I am assuming that is covered under Doc Fees). Look at the bottom line. I paid invoice for the car. If they are giving you below that then maybe they are tacking on some smaller fees to make up for it. Are you able to get the color you want?
  • haw1haw1 Posts: 2
    $26,100 + TTL
  • I just got mine for 20100 before T&L.

OTD was $22450 @ AutoWest Honda in Fremont, CA. They will quote you 20350 and you can bargain down.

My tax is high which around 10%. =(

Happy with my deal.
  • dreeb1dreeb1 Posts: 4
    Hey all,

Just picked up my 2010 CR-V EX-l and had forlights installed. Now I am a little bitter because I no longer have Auto Headlight feature. Did I get ripped off or is something not right? I would like to have the auto lights. Dealership didn't bother to mention the deletion of that feature.
  • Well, I also own a Subaru WRX that comes with fog lights and day time lights together. So I would say that you're screwed. This is something they definitely should have told you.
  • stldon1stldon1 Posts: 2
    edited April 2010
    Can anyone share pricing in the St. Louis, Kansas City regions?

Thanks
  • dreeb1dreeb1 Posts: 4
    Just went back to the dealership and after having two service advisers look up the part; there are two different parts. So it looks like I will have my auto light feature back! Buyer beware if you add foglights to your CR-V. Auto light feature is only available on the EX-L model...
  • I own a 2007 CRV EX-L and have purchased Honda fog lights to install. Can you give me specific information that will help me? I don't want the problems you had.
  • crvdude1crvdude1 Posts: 47
    Hi dreeb1,

I was comparing the 2007-2009 and 2010 fog lights spec. It looks like they are different. The 2010 has the AUTO mode and 2007-2009 does not. Do you think the dealer did not order the correct fog lights for your 2010 V?

http://www.handa-accessories.com/crv/10fogs.pdf
    see page 12

http://www.handa-accessories.com/crv/07fog.pdf
    see page 13
  • Hello Varsi,

Are you still in market for CRV or have already bought one. I am also in Raleigh and ready to buy a CRV LX 2WD, would you like to share some experience or dealer information. thanks.

my email: vivibaobao2006@yahoo.com
  • contact me at
    erudite.res at betaemail. com

You should be able to get this at the price I got. check my other post for price. All other dealers gave up at much above level at that one..
  • Just bough my CRV EX 2WD in so-cal for $24710 OTD , i think its not bad, right? (22337 + tax/tag)