Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2013 and earlier-Honda CR-V Prices Paid and Buying Experience

Comments

• sweendogysweendogy Posts: 1,052
    MRBW - thanks for that- looking for a new crv- after the honda certified crv (ex-l nav) 2007 that was bot turned out to be lemon due to some damage from the previous owner that the "certified" dealer never saw.. -- I think the car is great- lots of room good mpgs and safe. I emailed both about 10 mins ago lets hope they come back with the same deal..
  • Hi, I'm planning to buy CR-V LX 4WD. Does any body have recently purchased best price for this model in Washington or Oregon area?.

Thanks!
  • I am looking to buy CRV with Navi - 4WD in bayarea, anybody got any recent quotation in BayArea.
  • Today went Dealer in Bay Area with Costco auto programming price match with Amex Auto Programming got quota

Sale Price 28,343.
    + 6 Year : 100,000 mile warranty for 1725

+ TTL+ Sale Ta + Doc Fee

Total = 31,474

Dealer offered me a All Season Package (Floor mats, Front mud guard mats, Cargo Tray) + wheel locks as free of cost.

Is it good deal to purchase.

Experts please help...
  • bobbyrutgersbobbyrutgers Posts: 10
    edited December 2010
    RE: 2011 CRV EX-L 4WD (without navi)

I'm in central NJ and after emailing various dealers the lowest out-the-door price I got was:

$25,145
    780 Destination
    1814.75 tax (NJ)
    299 Doc fee
    299 Dmv tags
    7.50 tire tax
    ---------------------------
    $28,345.25 Total OTD

Do you guys approve of this price or can we do better?
    Truecar says that the dealer cost for this vehicle is $26,446..... and that the invoice price is $27,004.

thanks!
    I got the same exact deal - thanks mRbw for you post - dark grey with black leather
  • Am in the market to buy the 2011 CRV EX 2WD car .. It says Sticker Target price is 23847..

I visited the truecar and it says less than "23641" is the good price to buy..

Does the 23641 is the Out to door price ?

Can someone explain me how to read the information from True Car ?
  • I noticed that 2011 EX wd drive price is reduced by 900$ in edmunds .. can i ask deaaler to pass the price to me..
  • I bet if you go to the next page, that's where the destination fee is added back in...

Moderator - Prices Paid, Lease Questions, SUVs

• I got the quote for EX-L with Navi for 27101.82 + Destination + Sales Tax + Title & Registration + 7.50. I live in CEntral NJ. Is this is a good deal? I saw in this forum that some one has bought in Massachusettes for $265xx.xx. As this is end of year, does anyone shed some light about how the dealer can give below the invoice price and is there any room for further negotiation?
  • zsumuzsumu Posts: 3
    Did you buy any options like mudgaurds / roof rack?

Did you paid etc or 22000K included the basic options?

Thanks
  • Does anyone bought a car thro autonation ? any ideas will be gr8
  • dr94087dr94087 Posts: 9
    edited December 2010
    Has anybody bought 2011 Honda CRV-SE in Portland, OR ?

Will you pls let me know the out-of-door price and dealer name?

Thanks.
    Dont know about past posters from ma but if you gt a quote for an awd with nav for around 27k your doing pretty good
  • I just bought a 2011 CR-V in Chicago (Northside). I bought the 2011 AWD EX-L with Navigation for $27900 including the $780 destination fee. I also had them include in the $27900 price an after market remote start that retails for $500 (they said the cost was $250). I think I did well. If you need a dealer and salesman's name email me. The salesman informed that the Honda remote start is not very practical and retails for over $600.

$27,120 2011 AWD EX-L w/ Navigation
    $780 Destination fee
    $0 After market remote start
    _______
    $27,900
  • Hi,

I just got an offer for a new 2011 SE 2WD with mudflaps, cargo shelf, and floor mats for 21,988 OTD. Is this a good deal?

Thanks.
  • Very good deal.. who is the dealer and let me know his name..
  • http://www.firstteamhonda.com/index.htm
    Near Norfolk VA.

They will deliver a car to you up to 130 miles.
    sounds pretty good goodluck -- what color?
  • Internet quote received was for $20,850, including destination. Doc, tax, title and reg are additional fees. What do you think?