Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2013 and earlier-Honda CR-V Prices Paid and Buying Experience

Comments

• caxicaxi Posts: 1
    Is $20,888 a good price in CA (San Francisco Bay Area) for a 2011 Honda CRV LX - 2WD? This is a recall with 1000 mil. :confuse:
  • dsuladsula Posts: 3
    edited May 2011
    I was in a hurry and had to get something in a day or two. So got a used:
    2009 CRV EX-L 4WD with Navigation with only 5400 miles for $25000 + taxes in Chicago from a dealer.

Now, looking at this forum and some of the prices, may be I should have got a brand new one :( !!
  • aseto2011aseto2011 Posts: 2
    I am looking at a 2011 CR-V 4WD EX, is $23,684 (includ. destination charge) a good price?

Thanks!
  • aseto2011aseto2011 Posts: 2
    They also quoted me $26,049.00 for a 2011 EX-L, is that a good price?
  • pixieppixiep Posts: 4
    any inputs are helpful... Thanks!
    I got a quote from a dealer in Atlanta for 2011 EX-L without Nav - 28,213. I'm sure this is not the best price.. but what would be a good price to start negotiating?
    Also what is a good price to buy the car itself? Thanks for your suggestions in advance
  • marig0107marig0107 Posts: 92
    is that with tax, title and registration? with all that it seems fair. without it, maybe they can do a little better. I'd check all the sites first for pricing in YOUR area
    The quote I received was w/o tax. With 6% tax, it comes up to 29,905.
    Is 28K a fair price or EX-L 2WD no navi?? I thought it should be much lesser than this price.. Thats what i saw in many websites.
    Hi jsct... you must be a great negotiator!!!
    I want to buy a CRV EXL w/o Navi, and the quotes that I'm getting are around 28K (excluding taxes)
    Can you please suggest what would be a good price to begin negotiating. KBB, edmunds, TrueCar are showing the TMV to be around 25.8K w/o taxes, and other junk fees that the dealer may add.
  • station8station8 Posts: 1
    My wife and I just leased a 2011 CRV LX from Carson Honda (SoCal) yesterday. After a pretty bad experience at the Toyota dealer next door we went in to the Honda dealer pretty road weary. I'm pleased to report however that the experience with Carson Honda was way better than the one we had just left. We were greeted at the door by Octavio Rodriguez and he was awesome. There was never any pressure and he was happy to answer all of our questions. His manager Javier was just as helpful closing the deal and the whole day was topped off by Ali, the finance guy, who was also respectful and didn't pressure us to get every bell and whistle under the sun.

Go buy a car from Octavio and I think you will be very satisfied.

We ended up with payments of 229 a month with 3k down on a sticker price of 21,7 and a buyout of 13,7 on a 3 year lease.
  • labocalocalabocaloca Posts: 1
    The MSRP is approx. $27,400.

I'm going shopping for a 2001 EX-L FWD in Atlanta today. I won't buy it for more than $25,800, excluding tax.
  • apbangiapbangi Posts: 17
    Date: May 28, 2011
    Place: Cary, North Carolina

Model: CR-V EX 2WD (Glacier Blue Metallic)
    Price...................... $22, 642.00
    Protection Package........281.00
    Tax.................................687.00
    Registration......................74.00
    Documentation Fee.........398.00
    Total OTD Price.........$24,082.00

Financing: American Honda Finance Corp @0.9% for 60 months.

The protection package includes wheel locks, splash guards, and trunk tray -- not a really $281-value in my opinion, but what can I do? :-)

What do you think of this deal? I think the invoice + destination fee is $23,108. I only feel that this deal is roughly $200 below invoice, but hey I got a 0.9% financing, which will only cost me a total of $564.11 in finance charges!

Thanks.
  • jujubesjujubes Posts: 1
    That looks like a good price to me. Is it for front-wheel or 4WD? Can you tell me who offered that price? I'm looking to buy soon. Thanks.
  • meggiewumeggiewu Posts: 3
    I want to buy a CRV EXL w/o Navi also, and the quotes that I'm getting is $29,821.68(outdoor price)

Another quote is $27,290 plus tax, title, license, fees, and any dealer installed accessories if applicable.

Are these two quotes good? Can you please suggest what would be a good price to begin negotiating. How and where to starts?

Thanks.
    I want to buy a CRV EXL w/o Navi also, and the quotes that I'm getting is $29,821.68(outdoor price)

Another quote is $27,290 plus tax, title, license, fees, and any dealer installed accessories if applicable.

Are these two quotes good? Can you please suggest what would be a good price to begin negotiating. How and where to starts?

I am in Houston TX.

Thanks.
    Those are not good prices! At this time of the year, you should not be buying at or above invoice (see current prices below for 2011 models):

2011 Honda CR-V EX-L 4WD 4-Dr Sport Utility
    Invoice Price $25,945.00 + $780.00

2011 Honda CR-V EX-L 2WD 4-Dr Sport Utility
    Invoice Price: $24,786.00 + $780.00
  • hp2009hp2009 Posts: 65
    2012 crv coming in sep or oct 2011......whole new model with look like lexus rx 450 and possible hybrid and more mpg........we got 2011 exl 2wd in az for 23900 plus ttl(in may with tint,door guard,mud guard)........keep goal of invoice minus 1000.........for discontinue model.....

thanks
    hp
  • tropotropo Posts: 15
    Just got a new 2011 Honda CR-V EX AWD black on black Outside Philadelphia, PA Main Line Honda. Straight forward deal via e-mail. Sales Price - $24,750 Plus TTL. Easy to deal with and no surprises.
    I got 2011 Honda CR-V EX-L w/navi $29,550 for drive out last night from Spring Branch Honda, Houston. It's hard to negociate with the dealer. The price may not be a good deal. But the feeling is good. I love my new CR-V than toyota RAV-4.
    That's $483 ABOVE invoice, assuming there are no accessories installed.

Dealer wins.